Unattractive people (aside from the truly disfigured) are the most promiscuous and have the highest number of sexual...

>unattractive people (aside from the truly disfigured) are the most promiscuous and have the highest number of sexual partners
>Beautiful women have the least number of sexual partners on average, and are the least likely to have sex outside of commited relationships. Beautiful men tend to be slightly more promiscuous than beautiful women, but are mostly similar. (Handsome Wants as Handsome Does: Physical Attractiveness and Gender Differences in Revealed Sexual Preferences. Biodemography and Social Biology, 57(2), pp.221-257. )

>Adriana Lima lost her virginity at 27
>Gandy did at 22
>Brad Pitt at 24

Attached: EBF9F09A-840B-45E6-9816-E1413E32503F.jpg (700x933, 88K)

Almost like ugly genetic failures are compensating for something.

ok

So, since I'm a kissless virgin at age 46, I must be super-attractive.

2 words-
Higher standards
Beauties have higher standards and because of that its harder to find a partner

It probably has more to do with impulse control.

People with poor impulse control end up struggling with weight, smoking, and other stuff that makes them unattractive. And they end up often cheating and having one-night stands.

Number of sexual partners =/= reproductive success.

Especially for females.

This is true to an extent. The real red pill is if you didn’t lose your virginity in high school you’re fucked. It will never be easier than it was in high school. Everyone wanted to have sex and all you needed to do was be someone’s bf/gf.

Number of sexual partners == reproductive success these days, or at least it is that way more than it ever was. Nobody starves to death, prisoners are left alive and most procreate, those on welfare survive and procreate for the most part too.

Nature doesn't decide anymore, intelligence, beauty, creativity or even just being pre disposed to social or civil behavior has no bearing on redproductive success anymore. All that matter at this point is popping a breathing baby out. After that, the state will ultimately ensure they get to maturity and breed again... especially those who are low IQ and low impulse control.

What if you're in mid 20s and fucking HS girls?

The Amish have 6 children per woman. They're absurdly conservative about marriage. I think most of them are virgins when they get married. The same is true of upper-class America. Mitt Romney has, like 30 grandchildren - more than any other politician. And I bet he was a virgin at marriage. I bet most of his sons were virgins, also.

Generally speaking, marriage and having a bunch of kids, is the most reproductively successful strategy.

The only place where number of sexual partners == reproductive success is in the lower-class subcultures, where marriage has fallen apart. The ghetto, and the trailer park. Where marrying a woman and raising 6 children is effectively impossible, because she'll cuck you, divorce you, get you convicted of domestic violence, or some other bullshit.

Based boomer

>boomer
>born in 1973

This is true to a degree, although the quality of those offspring will not be as high as ultimately they are dependent on the state so if the environment changes, they would continue. It’s basically r strategy vs k strategy

I'm super attractive, and all my attractive friends, are not promiscuous at all. I agree with this.

Attached: 3a44b1a6ffd83f2348e60dc925337b3f.jpg (1273x718, 416K)

I guess you care and think a lot about what you can't have

Is this cope? I mean im 20 year old virgin and even this stinks cope to me

it is cope

Attached: manlets.jpg (1967x1311, 373K)

>>Adriana Lima lost her virginity at 27
>>Gandy did at 22
>>Brad Pitt at 24

yeah, I believe that

Attached: 1552611141358.png (600x400, 157K)

I mean, didn't Gandhi have like, a ton of self-discipline, and a commitment to religious asceticism. Doesn't seem unlikely.

Maybe Adriana Lima.

I have doubts about Brad Pitt.

>im a total fucking loser with women because im attractive

now thats a blackpill i can take

Not Gandhi lmao
It's about Male model David Gandy, who was indeed a Virgin until 22 bc He was chubby and shy as a teen

Everyone above 20 is a boomer

I am kinda ugly but I paid for most.

>It's about Male model David Gandy
Is there even a reliable source about this claim other than his lookism AMA, which was fake as fuck?

LOL Gandy was a slayer at uni ffs he talks about how he was going out all the time which is why he was worse looking (still 9/10) then and this girl he was smashing telling him he should be a model and entering him into this tv contest when he was 20 is the reason he even became a model in the first place

Lima at 27 is true, serious doubts about Brad Pitt though

I also lost my v-card at 22, wish I had grown into a model, but alas my best shot is to grow 10 more years because I may be able to get that rugged loo if I keep lifting

>Gandy 22
>Brad Pitt 24
I want to believe but I can‘t

Attached: 35C727C7-0D10-4581-85DD-26B16D6B191C.jpg (960x959, 52K)

This. I always think about this on Tinder, like super attractive girls must get matches all the time but actually, it's not necessarily the case, since they won't swipe right on ugly/average men although the ratio of swipe right to match with be much higher, they won't swipe right a much as ugly people so statistically they must at most get the same about of matches as anybody
Or maybe I'm over thinking it

I consider myself a 9 or 10 and I have only slept with 7s or below. Most attractive people date uglier people

You're wrong though is the thing

My city has the highest (self reported) number of sexual partners in my country. The average claim was 38 per person and let me tell you the number of attractive people here could be counted on one hand.

Attached: DD03DC93-239A-4C32-924D-A2CC42316DF8.jpg (745x762, 155K)