ITT: Pictures that makes you go 'hmmmmmm'

ITT: Pictures that makes you go 'hmmmmmm'

Attached: 1547815452202.jpg (1100x1632, 370K)

Hurry, it's the last piece!

Attached: unknown (1).png (492x539, 306K)

>ring longer than index
hmmm

Only thing im going hmm at is when im wondering what im supposed to see in the picture

it's hover hand user

Talking about me are you?

Attached: LG-photo_G3139.jpg (525x437, 65K)

It's a low test male hand. Ring fingers on women are shorter than the index. On males it's equal in height to the index and in high test males, the ring finger is longer.

I'm a dude and my ring finger is shorter than the index finger. But I also have pretty big thighs and very skinny wrists.
>high test males
Correction: Males that had high test in the womb.

Been checked for Klinefelter syndrome? You sound like a candidate.

That's literal bullshit btw.

>Klinefelter
>Males who have Klinefelter syndrome may have the following symptoms: small, firm testes, a small penis, sparse pubic, armpit and facial hair, enlarged breasts (called gynecomastia), tall stature, and abnormal body proportions (long legs, short trunk).
My balls are pretty average I guess and they're not completely rock solid. My flaccid penis is tiny, like two inches at best, but it grows to some 6 inches (+/- 0.5 inch depending on the quality of material at hand). My crotch is hairy, my armpits aren't really that bad but I shave the bush off every so often anyway. I can only grow a beard around my mouth; The cheeks get the same speed of growth but slightly sparser and lightly colored. My tits are flat, meager pecs aside, I'm 5'10, and my body proportions are, to my knowledge, normal.
I might have other mental and chromosomal conditions but thankfully that's not one of them.

That is a girls hand. The palm is too small to be a guy

That person must have some sort of disorder

I match this description, except my thighs are sticc and soft. UwU
My hands are femmy, though! :3

ppuke

Attached: download.jpg (160x160, 5K)

Literally me but 2 inches taller and one inch bigger

Was waiting till this turned into a sissy thread.

You degenerates are worse than the incels

The only cursed thing in this thread was how fast it turned into a sissy thread

Why puke? :3c

WAIT NO IM A CHICK AND MY RING FINGER IS LONGER THAN MY INDEX FINGER, WHAT DOES THAT FUCKING MEAN

YOU GOTTA FIGHT
FOR YOUR RIGHT
TO UWU

*hmmms internally*

Attached: 1474947726675-fit.jpg (375x556, 160K)

the ring index finger thing is bullshit

Attached: IMG_0069.jpg (1472x2016, 540K)