Why is monogomy a thing?

Idk, sure we need family units and yada yada yada .

But why have monogamous relationships in this day and age before the fact?
I don't know, I only got laid because two people were in an open relationship, and the chick wanted to try something new.

If the were monogamous, I would have never gotten the opportunity to have sex.

Why do you ask?
>High School
Class of 28 people, all the girls were dating older dudes
>First college
Sasuage fest tech school, it was so bad that a girl fucked a dude and cuddled with another in the same night
>Second college
Girls wanted fembois at an art college
and new girls get snached up really fast.
>back home
everyone was already married or had kids out of wedlock
>moved to LA/ORANGE county
no one wants to do anything/ tinder sucks

Idk dudes. it seems impossible to get laid, I got lucky that one time. Also that girl is dead now because she overdosed on something.

Attached: cait.png (386x704, 570K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/katelynnenewberry/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who's the crazy balding bitch with the blood? story?

Monogamy is a thing because it helps produce stable, civilized societies

I dont like being a cuck like you and I dont want to raise another man's kid.
But I'm sure you do.

Oh also guys like you didnt get laid and didnt pass on your genes.
Turns out only a select few get women most men in the past died virgins or dying in the coal mine.

I just want to get tail once in awhile that's all
it just seems like everyone else is occupied really quick or I am not their type despite being told I am good company and yadadada.

The girl who I lost it to told me she had a crush on me for years, but was in a relationship.

Monogomy is shit.

>i dont know about the dick carousel

though that's bullshit, it's true that not all men go on to reproduce.
now that people more than often resemble bloated monstrosities, and are infected with the death culture, the rates must be even higher.
disregard your monkey brain and read some books or something OP, or jerk off until the world ends. who gives a shit really.

Op here, I didn't write that.
I am just saying monogomy before marriage is stupid.

also that's instagram.com/katelynnenewberry/?hl=en

We should have enforced monogamy. You can't force poly because people want to have relationships, and it's better when the dad is there to raise the kid.

That's not what I meant at all!
Of course there should be a dad.

I was saying pre marriage, people shouldn't be monogamous, there is no sense in it. I am talking highschool/college.

It's just bitches parading around saying "I have a boyfriend, etc>", you should just fuck and keep it moving unless you plan on marrying.

They don't want to fuck you that's the thing.

Monogamy is a structure set up for peasants and plebs to be happy. In every period polygamy and multiple partners in general were only achieved by the alphas of society. Same thing to this day. Monogamy should still stay as the status quo and multiple partners ahould be shunned so plebians dont get any weird ideas. Alpha males never cared about such things and they will continue to have multiple concubines and harems.

The only reason it might slightly change now is because you have more fags and trannies than ever before. So its easier than ever to not be monogamous and to have multiple girlfriends simply by not being a faggot.

There were too few people,
this isn't like the "cities"of west or suburban shit.
I lived in the countryside, with cows and shit.
There were too few people about, and majority of the girls were dating 24 year old dudes by the end of highschool so there was no chance.

>Also that girl is dead now because she overdosed on something
probably why, women are a meme and society would just be a even bigger fuckfest if men lost the motivation to run it because of easy access to pussy. It's already happened in many big western cities where there's a bunch of useless damaged whores and the more patriarchal migrants replace them.

my ambition has nothing to do with women,
they are just a side distraction

OP IS A FUCKING FAGGOT
A GIGANTIC MASSIVE COCK SUCKING SEMEN SLURPING GODLESS FAGGOT

Attached: op.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

EXPLAIN WHY SO

BECAUSE YOU'RE A KEK FAGGOT WHO DECIDED TO WAKE UP AND BE A FAGGOT QUEER HOMOSEXUAL

Attached: FAGGOT.jpg (498x360, 40K)

SHIT WHY DOES KEKOLD AUTOCORRECT TO KEK

C U
C K
O L D
FUCKING THERE
STUPID NIGGER FILTERS

I did the cuckolding dude

This thread reeks of roastie bait. What's wrong with being faithful to one person and having a family with someone you love?

Attached: 1529032052289.png (529x720, 390K)

>What's wrong with being faithful to one person and having a family with someone you love?

Nothing, I am saying before the fact like 18-29
we don't need that shit. It prevented me from getting laid. People move way too fast, that's the problem

>we dont need this shit muh dick

Attached: 1523232313675.jpg (429x1024, 95K)

everyone does it so quickly there is no time to ground your feet.

First week of college, everyone is already hitched up.
How the fuck are you supposed to get laid dude?

Shove that chart up your ass.
The reason why marriages fall apart is because they are doing it too quickly.

Maybe you are ugly who the fuck knows. You are also making no sense so go rape a whore or something and come back.

>Maybe you are ugly
Not in the least bit, I get positive feed back all the time.
The problem is other dudes got to the girls first. I am not good a securing tail.

I got laid by a 8/10 scene girl, so that says quite a bit no.

ITT: " I have no redeeming qualities so I never got laid so obviously we should change society"

>world with no monogamy
>women all flock to the alpha chads
>the rest of the men are not rewarded for being a part of the society
>they don't care to support it or be invested in it
>they tear it apart or check out
>society collapses

>world with monogamy
>all the alpha chads get taken
>still plenty of good women left
>plenty of men get paired up with good women and have families and homes
>men have a reason to work, obey laws and adhere to customs and traditions
>society remains stable

t. pea brained sex addict roastie and future cat lady

Attached: 1497044498163.jpg (734x729, 91K)

>Each two female icons represent a percentage that can be rounded to ten. If a number is too small to be rounded to ten it will not show up on this graph
Poor rounding aside, why is 14% in the 1990s represented by 2 women, when in the 2000s its 4 women? And why is 15% in the 1980s two women, shouldn't it be 4, then?

"Now I've been called out and I have no counter point so I'll resort to regurgitating unoriginal retarded insults"

isn't that exactly what you did in which cock was it, i wonder, that fucked the self awareness out of your skull?

>all the alpha chads get taken
No they stay single and fuck all the single women
Single men are forced to settle for less.
>still plenty of good women left
No women become complete whores if they are single past 18
>plenty of men get paired up with good women and have families and homes
Wrong marriage rates are declining
>men have a reason to work, obey laws and adhere to customs and traditions
We work because we have no choice
>society remains stable
Not for long

bc it's a bullshit infographic made by someone who needed reasoning as to why he wasn't getting any puss

you're basing your rebuttals on society as it is today, which is not a monogamous society. Our dating apps do not encourage monogamy, our culture promotes cheating and promiscuity.

no. I pointed out the reality to you that maybe, just maybe, the reason you have to jack off crying yourself to sleep every night has more to do with YOU than society
also not a fem but good try

Attached: alyt.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>ITT: " I have no redeeming qualities so I never got laid so obviously we should change society"

Yup, and as long as the numbers of men holding the sentiments expressed in this thread remains very low, "society" (to use a deceptively anthropomorphizing word for a moment) won't have any problem ignoring those sentiments.

What direction, though, do you think the trend is? Do you see these sentiments becoming more common over the last ten years, or less common?

They seem more common to me, but that might be observational bias. But if I'm right, and they're becoming more common, there is a point at which they will become common enough that they will create substantial costs for others.

Tick tock.

Because monogamous societies were stronger and conquered polgynists

I'd be inclined to agree with ya

Attached: tumblr_me2n0vN0QD1rw2ec2.jpg (600x1751, 144K)

>which is not a monogamous society
Yes it is. Dating apps do not encourage cheating they encourage meeting people.

I didn't say the apps encourage cheating, I said they don't promote monogamy. Not the same thing. Our culture, mainstream media publishers, put out articles that promote poly lifestyles, cheating, cuckolding, and opening your marriage. While still controversial among conservatives, these things are no longer taboo.

That's not it,
I have gotten laid, but it is extremely difficult.

If you have to ask why other people don't live their lives exactly like you, you might actually be retarded.

Nobody is stopping you from continuing your weird bottomfeeding sex habits but you can't seriously question why other people don't want to do it.

what options are there.

>cucking isn't taboo
Too peer into the mind that thinks like this

Your annoying it's a monogamous society admit your wrong and shut up

get your own exclusive sexual relationship so you don't always have to be on the periphery of somebody else's

the monogamous society is dead, civilization is dead, what's left is revelry in the ruins and the inertia of the momentum of the largest industrial boom ever created by humans

Everyone else in my life already had one or was snatched up really quick!

Also in the area I am living in now, people are a tad antisocial/.

I have a big heart, and it'd hurt if I was with more than one person because regardless of anything it'd feel like I'm favoring one, and that'd be unfair. Plus, in the context of polygamy, I'd be sad if I saw my partner with someone else, but I'd never say anything because I'd want them to enjoy themself.
It just seems like a really poor deal for someone like me.
I dunno, dude, some of us are hardwired for monogomy, some aren't.

Attached: 9ae216b4-d083-4f3a-a05f-b7c1cb0e607a.png (272x300, 43K)

quit making excuses and ditch the fucking victim mentality. The dating world may be slightly out of your favor (same for me)but there's no giant polyamory conspiracy to keep you from getting laid or enjoying romantic relationships. Work on yourself every day like we all have to, and the rest will come

dude.
>85k salary
>fairly muscular
>hit the gym 4 times a week
>told I have a kind heart
>know three languages
>huge friend circle

The only girl who I got was the one I mentioned in the op post

take the pledge and gfs will start coming tomorrow i promise

Attached: 1539552228506.png (663x715, 202K)

You can't have all of this shit going for you and need other people to open their relationships up to you. How hard have you even tried to get a real gf?

I'm not 10% as successful as you and it's not that hard for me. Try OKC/POF instead of tinder.

I understand that and I know it's frustrating as shit. But if all that is really true about you, you shouldn't have this "ho hum I can't get anything" attitude, walk around like the alpha you can be, talk to every woman you come across. Worse thing that can happen is you get rejected which happens to every guy regardless of looks/social standing. Keep at it and don't play the victim with this poly conspiracy bullshit and it'll happen

>Everyone else in my life already had one or was snatched up really quick!

It has to be continually repeated:

You have to take a girl away from some other guy.

The idea that there is this state of being women enter called "single" where they have no boyfriend and aren't seeing anyone and it's all cool by the Guy Code to hit on them is an absurd delusion. Remotely attractive women are NEVER single, for any length of time worth measuring. They monkey branch exclusively.

If you're all like

>Well gee shucks that girl is dating some guy who's not my friend and who I've never met, but I'm gonna "respect his relationship"

...you will never get a girl.

>But I don't want a girl who'd leave a guy for another guy she likes better

That's EVERY LAST GIRL on Earth, so you don't have a choice.

I am not playing the victim.
I just go about things, cool and casual, I try to amke dates, but I always just end up being introduced to their "boyfriend" who they seem to hate each and every time.

>I'm not 10% as successful as you and it's not that hard for me. Try OKC/POF instead of tinder.

I use all of those, I get conversations going, but I can never seal the deal.

The job I work has insanely flexible hours, and no stress. I am posting from work right now.

were you raised by a single mother by chance?
or a weak father figure?

Fuck you, leech.

Remind me again: when were you my slave, and when did you escape?

just keep paying the taxes to sustain me wagies

Attached: niggerfaggotretard.png (713x611, 26K)

>You have to take a girl away from some other guy.
I don't know, I am a do onto others kinda guy,
I wouldn't want anyone doing that to me, so you know.
Unless he really was a dick,
I had the chance to do that last year, but I didn't because the girl in question was an ex-junkie and looked like she was rotting.

>That's EVERY LAST GIRL on Earth, so you don't have a choice.
Guess I gotta be an asshole.

>If the were monogamous, I would have never gotten the opportunity to have sex.
Are you braindead?
Polygamy is what is basically cucking so many men. Now guess fucking what, if monogamy was a thing then the 80/20 rule would dissolve instantly. The average looks roastie would have to settle for an average dude instead of being able to share Chad's cock with 4 other women.

nah b, also the 80/20 rule wasn't true at all
EVERYONE, was in a relationship in my home town. I just choose not to hit on younger girls bc it was creepy and jailbaity

Becuase polyamory is destructive. Even the sanct few that make it work between each other leave a trail of heartbreak and hurt behind them and that ultimantly makes them unhappy and hurts them as well becuase an attraction is still an emotional connection and hurting people causes guilt and shame. It's bad from utilitarian, emotional, and moral perspectives. It's simple selfishness masquerading as something positive under the guise of labells such as "free love" despite love having nothing to do with it in reality.

Because you need a reason for males to buy into society and if they have nothing to aim for then they will drop out.