Fasting for 30 days

I'm a food addict and i've tried everything I can do to quit. Nothing works. So i'm gonna try to go completely cold turkey. One day in and it's hell. How do i tell my body to stop wanting food all the time, even when i'm full.

Attached: addict.jpg (256x197, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=APhNExaARrk
youtube.com/watch?v=JXoRI2awlCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yHQ2FWr_2Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=fURwtw_FYK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Btw doing a water fast so no food

I don't know if you can stop the urge to eat but I've heard that after 3 days you don't feel the hunger
Also getting rid of the food in your house may make it easier to not eat

I lost 15kg in 6 weeks by eating only one meal a day, the hunger just starts to disappear after a few days. Then its more of a background feeling, but you don’t really need to eat anymore, and you can’t eat as much when you do as your stomach shrinks down apparently. So just stick with it for a few days, it gets easier. Be careful with not eating anything at all though, it can be dangerous

after 30 days you will be a food addict with a slightly more damaged body, you need willpower to change your ways not dumb attention posting, good luck user anyway

>no eating can be dangerous

you wont make it 30 days unless you have strong purpose. motivation isnt enough, you need a borderline unhealthy obsession with getting rid of your addiction to make it

i wont promise you the hunger pangs go away but they dont get worse. grind it out

Death by starvation is a thing

What you're doing is fucking stupid.

Muh fast is ultimate health pill@
We are able to function extended time without nourishment, that is not same as optimal situation.

Just build a good relationship with food. You're going to develop an eating disorder. GL

tdeecalculator.net/
Calculate your TDEE (put your activity level as Sedentary)
That's the maximum calories you're allowed in a day.
Ideally you want to eat 10-25% less than this to lose weight (don't starve yourself, it doesn't work as it slows your metabolism)
Log EVERYTHING (including sauces, drinks etc) on MyFitnessPal or similar, it makes it much easier to keep yourself accountable.

You can still eat delicious shitey food - just less of it.

Fasting is mostly a meme. CICO is the gospel.

Attached: charlixcx1.jpg (886x1024, 159K)

everyone can go 30 days no problem even fucking skeletons

anything past 40 days does have some risks but you just dont drop dead randomly, you start vomitting well before that point as a warning sign

don't yell at me, yell at the person who just took
'no eating' without any specific period of time.
i was wrong, you just blindly rage without reading properly what you respond to because you're unhinged zealot that attacks anything he thinks is wrong opinion.
now go drink some water buddeh, calm down, and have a nice day

wasn't

go to /fast faggot, and get those salts in.

have fun benching 135 and going twink mode

>fast
>so no food
well no fucking shit, sherlock.

Back in 2017 I lost 30kg in about 10 months by eating a daily calorie deficit from Monday to Friday. Then on Saturday I went all out and ate what I wanted and on Sunday I always ate 2 pints of Ben&jerries ice cream because ice cream is my greatest weakness. Also I swear by pills called garcinia cambogia, I took 2 everyday during the week. I eat normal these days and I quite the garcinia pills, also I still do Sunday ice cream. Stable 63kg @1.72 for almost 1.5 years now. All done without any exercise btw.

fasting is natural. food wasn't always available 24/7. all animals go through periods where food is scarce and they have to rely on body fat as sustenance. You making ignorant comments about things you know nothing about is fucking stupid.

We have a fast thread

natural is not automatically beneficial or optimal.
Just because we don't drop dead from not eating for 24 hours doesn't mean that's what you want to be constantly doing. Also animals store food, like squirrels, and even humans have intelligence to gather nuts and berries and not immediately devour them.

Jesus christ Jow Forums what the fuck

There's no trick. Maybe find some new engrossing hobbies.

is there such a thing as food addiction? i know binge eating exists and i partly had it during extreme hunger while i recovered from restrictive ED but it came and went. can you get "addicted" to food? can't you cure it with eating only healthy but tasty food like fish, bird, salads?

and btw i realise hyperphagia when you get a sudden rise in metabolism isnt the same BEDs have but still why are people binge eaters??

Cut down the sources of anxiety and also don't fucking do a pure water fast for 30 days like a desperate tryhard. 30 DAYS OF WATER FASTING IS NOT A SUSTAINABLE LONG-TERM SOLUTION TO THE LONG-TERM PROBLEM THAT IS WEIGHT-GAIN. If anything, just start with a 2 day salt water fast to see when and why the hunger kicks in. I'm doing something fairly similar to you where I'm trying to fast to kick my food addiction and let me tell you that it's never your gut asking for more food, it's always your tongue. Your tongue is the one craving for unhealthy shit all the time, your stomach just cares that there's something to digest. It sounds to me that what you have is a food addiction mixed with some sort of anxiety that is drawing you to unhealthy crap to "ease" your tongue and your mind. The way I would kick food addiction is the same way most people kick other addictions: slowly weaning off the junk and pushing healthier alternatives. If you still want something tasty, cook your own hot meals and learn to appreciate the small victories of a healthy diet. I can bet that everytime you eat something unhealthy, you will feel more comfortable for about 12 hours before that urge kicks in. If you want to beat food addiction, in the same way you beat other addictions, you have to realize that urge can NEVER be FULLY satisfied. It's always telling you "I need one more hit and I'll be off the junk food for good" but that is just a lie. Please user, consider looking into a sustainable and tasty diet and mix it with small fasts if you're really desperate to lose the weight now. A healthy body is not a race, it's a marathon.

Also drink more water fatass

Attached: TwoTime.png (955x712, 442K)

Yes there is. I used to think that it was a myth and bs, but quickly realised it wasnt. I was buying food i did not even want to eat. I was stuff my face to the edge of literally puking.This is my last resort. I have tried therapy, pills nothing works.

Are you drinking snake juice dumbass?

yes papi

....alright you pass, enjoy your stay in hell

Attached: whenheshowsyouitsfeatures.jpg (1000x592, 426K)

just be careful with electrolites. look up the "snake diet", its water with salt and other things. The first 3-4 days are the worst. Good luck.

I will be back in 30 days if I survive to report on how well it all went. Thanks boys.

OP, here's an easy brain hack:
when you crave something, such as food, start imagining something else you would want, like for example masturbating or sex.
or like when you have a pizza in front of you, and you crave it, start imagining a hamburger that you don't have, eventually you will start wanting a hamburger (which you don't have and thus can't eat) instead of a pizza.
it works for everything. want to fap? imagine food. want to eat? imagine sex. wala.

Good idea, you should watch the snake diet videos to learn more during these 30 days

youtube.com/watch?v=APhNExaARrk

Common symptoms during fasting:

youtube.com/watch?v=JXoRI2awlCQ

>. How do i tell my body to stop wanting food all the time, even when i'm full.

That's an hormonal issu e that fasting solves, watch this fucking video

youtube.com/watch?v=yHQ2FWr_2Jc

Don't fast on just water dumb cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=fURwtw_FYK0

Fucking hell, why do you people don't fucking research before doing shit?

Vyvanse or adderall

These fucking people will do a teeth surgery but will fucking say that fasting is dangerous, fuck people are dumb and brainwashed nowadays

Fucking hell, why do you people not read the fucking thread before posting shit

Attached: yukako.png (895x950, 727K)

you have to wait 5 days for hunger to go away dummy

Message reinforcement

>Calculate your TDEE
this is not a constant you absolute retard
it is dependent on the macros you eat, eating window etc etc etc

Post body.