Little sister won't take mom's offer for a job at her workplace

>little sister won't take mom's offer for a job at her workplace
>she instead wants to work night shift at a gas station in the ghetto
>when I warn her it's dangerous and she'll have to deal with psychos, druggies, robbers, perverts, or worse, she just says "lol sounds interesting! Don't worry bro I'm ready for that shit!"
>tfw she obviously isn't fucking ready for that shit

Is there anything I can do? Should I just let her see for herself how dangerous it is? What if she pays for it by too much too soon? I'm worried and she just won't listen.

Attached: 9b7d672b081bc1c1a0d1e482a8693655.jpg (200x240, 8K)

Sometimes you need to let people make their own mistakes.

Attached: liberarts1.jpg (1080x1080, 179K)

Who was this girl, anyway?

I mean, her actual identity. Not the meme shit.

Buy her a gun.

Attached: DD_M4V1_MOHW_OGA.png (512x308, 79K)

top right is cuter than top left tbqh

>surprised people get into activism after being clued in all the injustice in the world

cue white male sobbing

>surprised people get into Fascism after getting sick of leftist bullshit
Cute white female sobbing

How old is she? If she's 21 or over or you are lucky enough to live in a constitutional carry state, get her ass a gun and teach her to use it. A ruger LCP is a nice reliable .380 pistol that can be had for $200-250

Attached: pocket-protector-cover.jpg (620x365, 55K)

It's not just the fact that she's at a protest, Tyrone. Do you ever take accountability?

>not being absolutely freedom and getting her a MP7

Attached: SEAL_MP7.png (512x308, 19K)

We're Canadian. I don't think we're allowed to carry guns based on a 2 second google search.

Is your family racist? Sounds like she's after some BBC and is using the job as a way to fuck black guys without your family knowing. Your family just needs to let her fuck black guys without her going to great lengths to hide it from you. At least she won't be risking her life trying to score BBCs

>only outlet is an anime site incel board

lmao shut up nerd

Attached: le_altright.jpg (3600x2400, 831K)

2nd and 3rd is hotter, and 4th is just a bad picture (her hair is fully covered, and she's less focused on looking attractive).

I'm sure you can find a million horror stories about the shit gas station attendants get subjected to: maybe pick a few choice ones to send her way. Also, you should propose going to that gas station with her in the dead of night some time so she can see what she's getting herself into it.

I believe you can only have 10 rounds, maybe if you have a license.

Attached: TAC-300_MOHW_SOG.png (512x308, 50K)

She will work there for a week and come home crying after the first perv tries to make a move on her. Chill

>50490050
Unironically this tBh, but I don't want to give him the (you).
Also, if you can't get a gun, get her a knife.
Maybe also consider working there with her so you can protect her yourself?

Giving a woman a knife sounds more dangerous than not giving anything at all. If you're gunpoint, you'll give up, if it's a knife, you can just disarm her and take the knife for yourself.

Can she volunteer? I thought that all people are cool before having to deal with hobo's life problems while they stand near me smelling like shit.

If she wants to see poor people she should work at a charity.