Tfw have a stalker

>tfw have a stalker
>tfw had to switch accounts because of her
discord is the fucking worst thing created.

Attached: IMG_20190118_012210.jpg (720x1228, 103K)

enjoy the attention

>tfw had a stalker like this
>it was a tranny

>genuinely nice girl who cares about you enough to ""stalk"" you and apologise to you and say she loves you
>complaining and posting about it on Jow Forums like some attention whore
go fucking kill yourself op. fucking failed normalfag sociopath.

GIVE ME A STALKER GEE EFF NOW

That's fucking insane, lol. What did you do in order to make the cunt so obsessed with you?
>mfw it was just a humble brag

Attached: klaycurry.jpg (834x749, 40K)

Why don't you like her? Tell us the story op.

Attached: 1547090167031.jpg (1591x895, 618K)

actually it looks like a bpd who probably cheated or something

oh buddy ol' pal, i gave her chances over 5 times, but her BPD ass keeps blocking me and adding me using her 60000 discord accounts (pic unrelated)

Attached: a0144143476_10.jpg (1200x1200, 285K)

so i met her on omegle and we talked for about a year, she kept saying i love you and stuff and at the time i didn't know she had BPD so i fell for the meme (multiple times), and i'm just tired i just want her to leave me alone

Attached: Melissa_album.png (300x301, 162K)

Boy, that sucks man, I don't know what to say really. Hope you get through this or she cools down. Although I personally would love the attention im not experienced enough to know how you feel.

Attached: 1540708276876.png (280x280, 11K)

>he thinks this is "genuinely nice"
you're the sociopath if you'd need a relationship this unhealthy to make you happy

i used to think she cared about me and i felt comforted but i later learned she was just manipulative and bent me however her mood felt like. basically i never wanna go through that type of thing again

Attached: 1547528815894.png (740x900, 923K)

Do you wanna vent about it? I'll read it....

Attached: 1547097222726.png (595x635, 616K)

nah, there's really not much to say. i got meme'd and sacrificed sleep just to talk to her and my health and mental just deteriorated over time. that's about it i guess, but thanks user. i appreciate you willing to listen

Attached: Gr0xld6.jpg (1010x767, 62K)

>ywn have a girl do so much to get your attention

Attached: sadaqua.jpg (250x202, 12K)

tfw femanon who bought membership to a text app to switch numbers to keep texting my ex bf to suicide bait him

What's bpd? originig

Wow I drew this image, surprised to see it posted

Attached: gee.png (554x589, 27K)

>nah, there's really not much to say. i got meme'd and sacrificed sleep just to talk to her and my health and mental just deteriorated over time. that's about it i guess, but thanks user. i appreciate you willing to listen
all too familiar with that user. good on you for getting out when you did.

borderline personality disorder

Do you have a page for your art? I like it

daily reminder to stop smoking in the shower lol

>tfw girl did this to me
>turns out shes a manipulative bitch that wants everyone to revolve around her in life and the idea that someone could lose interest in her or not do as she says sends her into panic attacks

I know people say they would love this, but it's really hell. Plus these girls always have 10 other orbitters, they just pick one to "obsess" over. Gets a high from obsessing, from having their target do as they want and for the other people she said she loves to look for her and beg her to come back.

>Plus these girls always have 10 other orbitters, they just pick one to "obsess" over. Gets a high from obsessing, from having their target do as they want and for the other people she said she loves to look for her and beg her to come back.
spot on

this describes me

im in a healthy relationship now and i dont do this but before I had 5 main guys online who had a crush on me I kept around my finger and 3 irl guys while having a bf to suicide bait

Im the one that posted that, i love that art! Its fucking great! Keep it up!

Attached: 1541464961615.jpg (1440x1088, 136K)

>discord
>nice women

>her
Oh you poor bloke, that's a Danny, lad.

This is the perfect description of all the obsessive "yandere" girls. This is also why i tell all the retards that having a girl like this is bullshit, but instantly get called a mormie for not liking "amazing anime girls with quirky personalities".
Obsessive girls obsessed over other guys in the past. Same fkr girls that send nudes to you. 100% guarantee those nudes are on hundreds of hard drives.

i've talked to her in vc and seen her, she's a girl...

Attached: 1547143820840.png (790x767, 711K)

This is really hot but I unfortunately have to accept this as the reality.
It sucks that I'll never get a girl to satisfy my yandere fetish without her having 20 orbiters she's done the same thing to

Nah, I only do doodles for myself. I've considered though... maybe in the future.
Nice recognition. I stopped user.
Thank you user!

Attached: owch.png (898x663, 489K)

Those type of women are AIDS my first long term gf was BPD what a shitty year of my life

What are those two girls doing?

I want a stalker girl too. I imagine to piss her extremely off by letting her give me head and kick her out afterwards

Stalker girls are extremely manipulative. She will first get some good dirt on you to make sure you can't do that before touching you. If she feels you're trying to trick her will just flip and not give you anything while using her orbiters on you.
I wish it was that simple.

pls come to

So she'd use the orbiters to harass me? And how would a stalker girl get dirt on me if I am not talking to her? Very interested about this topic

Both of them are my OCs. Right girl is going to consume left girl.
I'm too scared of critique.

Attached: ref.png (1200x1300, 540K)

Did you meet her on Omegle VC or Text?
Also what tag?

>cute oc mace-chan catgirl will never brutally kill you
FUCK this shit existence lads

>dragon mace
Based. I really really hope you're a lesbian

>I'm too scared of critique.
Dang, that's too bad. We could use more people like you.

>going to /ic/
Why? It's like telling someone who likes games to go to /v/. It's horrible.

Because it's still a slow enough board (though only barely) that adding good posters actually makes an impact

I'm sorry... I wish she was real too. She is very aggressive though and the "no one is a friend, everyone is an acquaintance" kinda gal. Been trying to build a character as a love interest but it has been hard.
Sorry I am not a lesbian but I would definitely smooch a pretty girl if I had the chance
More people like me? What is a person like me user? Maybe I should check it out then!

Attached: parody.jpg (1394x1011, 154K)

>What is a person like me user?
You seem pretty nice, and you don't actively try to put others down. At least, not that I've seen.

Is it bad that I would like to have a supe clingy gf like this? Assuming she's just clingy and spergy, not borderline disorder having crazy person who can't decide if she loves or hates me. Clingy and spergy is good if she's loyal, but someone who cheats me on every turn and keeps flipping over nothing is not good.

Ofcourse. But It will always be like said

That's okay i'd also give a cute girl a kiss and would hold her hand as a friend and take her on friend dates and draw together

I'm personally very clingy and I've been accused of stalking without actually stalking anyone. My life starts to revolve around the person I'm into and I form a very strong emotional obsession. Never abusive or hurtful though, just very high hopes and strong emotions. This could be because of my diagnosed OCD but I think I could also have some kind of personality disorder caused by abusive family.

>talking to women
get a load of this normalfaggot

I would have loved to be asked to be in this "project" just so I could tell the photographer to piss off after he said that to me. I hate pretentious fake positive shit like this

Why not just change your tag numbers? Stupid discordposter attention whore