Mommy gf+gfd

Anyone here like mommy gfs? Is anyone here a mommy gf? Lets share mommy gf stories and advice

Attached: 1546738104195.jpg (700x990, 83K)

Give it a rest, dude. We just had a mommy gf thread.

My life is not in a good place right now. Could really use a mommy gf to encourage and emotionally support me

Guys who are into the mommy thing are generally into it because they refuse to grow up and take care of themselves. Yes, having a girlfriend who is nurturing and dominant would be nice but most of you literally want to be treated like helpless children.

I want somebody who can help me grow up properly

I think I developed it cause my mum is emotionally distant and i have never been able to understand her properly. My first memory of her is me think who is this person. I always hear of these peoples mums being the best person in their lifes and that they love them but I've never felt that. I don't want a replacement mum I just want to be comfortable for once in my life. It's difficult for me to touch other people but it would be life altering if some nice person could help me and I help her.

Attached: 1547188320591.gif (480x270, 959K)

>
>I think I developed it cause my mum is emotionally distant and i have never been able to understand her properly. My first memory of her is me think who is this person. I always hear of these peoples mums being the best person in their lifes and that they love them but I've never felt that. I don't want a replacement mum I just want to be comfortable for once in my life. It's difficult for me to touch other people but it would be life altering if some nice person could help me and I help her.

This doesn't sound too wrong, desu. I feel for you user.

Thanks, hopefully I can find someone to fix me or alternatively me fix another person.

Attached: 1541565187927.jpg (960x602, 46K)

Most likely the mommy getish boom is caused by guys noticing that a lot of grown women are too immature to be mothers, and subconsciously valuing mommy qualities more.

This, and I think a bunch of guys like the idea of an encouraging and emotionally supportive girl. They don't want to be told how to for everything- but a nice and encouraging word every now and then sooths a man's soul.

I think it has more to do with a lot of guys having been affection starved for a good part of their lifes. So they don't know how to interact with a woman ( They know how, they just can't do it ), and wish for a kind and emotionally supportive girl that helps them healing their broken hearts.

Being emotionally supported would be pretty good. Its hard to be a man and bottle it all up 24/7.

I've been referred to as a mommy gf before but I really dislike being called "mommy", so I don't know how accurate that is.
I'm generally pretty caring for a partner. Like to cook for people. Also can be a bit sexually dominant I guess?
Idk what the criteria are honestly.

I prefer to cook for my mommy. so that aint gonna fly.

>I think a bunch of guys like the idea of an encouraging and emotionally supportive girl.
Pretty much any guy with a brain wants this. The 'mommy' aspect, I think, comes from the fact that many of the guys in here probably lacked a material figure during their developmental years. Throw some degree of social isolation or alienation on top of that and you have yourself a recipe for 'gib mummy pls' syndrome.

The tragic reality is that most men who go looking for the 'mommy gf', and by that I mean the dominant and authoritative types who will baby them, will inevitably end up unhappy. The women they will pursue will either seek to take advantage of them, or grow to resent them over time.

The truth is the vast majority of women despise weak men. It is the burden of men to always be building themselves up, and always be concealing their innermost struggles.

I just want someone that understands me, supports me, and motivates me to actually fix myself. Lots of hugs too. I know it's all wishful thinking.

But leaving everything up to the man cleary isn't working. Suicide rates are the up and up, loneliness is at all time high despite hookup culture. Some people need someone to be there for them, helping with their anxiety. As much as self actualization is a noble goal, not everyone can make it. Some people just want to be loved.

Attached: 1547572923273.jpg (694x1141, 533K)

I'm a mommy gf but my previous partner was more of a dom so I could never put my mommy skills to use..

Ideally what would you have liked to do if you were more dom?

I come here because it's the designated femdom thread. I just want a normal gf who is dominant and in charge and doesn't mind being worshiped... in fact i only need the last part, i just want her to be my queen

Attached: 1417117336434.gif (400x267, 1.96M)

this is what i've felt all my life

I'm not saying men should lone wolf literally everything, that's not going to work. I'm saying that men need to overcome a great deal of things internally. They can and should have a support system of people who care about them, men or women, but he shouldn't be openly flaunting his weakness and apprehension in front of them on anywhere near a regular basis.

>Suicide rates are the up and up, loneliness is at all time high despite hookup culture.
I can't even begin to start to break these down without writing several essays. Suffice it to say, these are symptoms of a long festering societal rot. It's comprised of a hundred different things, but men and women not cooperating is a major part of the larger problem.

really i'm just passive, indolent, and a sub and i'd like someone who is a good foil to that. most doms i have met are really aggressive and kind of intimidating. i am capable of taking care of myself and have a good relationship with my mom, so i don't think it's some kind of freudian consequence. just want someone who i can please, delights in my pleasing them, and reciprocates in a more assertive way

As much as you and I would like men to get help, it really isn't going to happen. If anything, things are getting worse. Men are being blamed on even more for things happening in society. Hell, the go-word noways is incel, someone who cannot get affection. It's sad that people are going "WOW LOOK AT THAT LONELY LOSER, SAD AMIRIGHT?"
I'd like to think that if you went through loneliness, you would either turn bitter, apathetic or optimistic, but you can only be optimistic for so long before turning apathetic.
I don't think the problem is men and women not wanting to cooperate, call me whatever you want, but It's on women. We are crying for their help, for affection and love, wanting to improve, but are being ignored, called incels. But I don't blame anyone, it's just the way things are.

Attached: 1547783356150.jpg (720x900, 243K)

I'm actually really adamant about traditional gender roles for the most part and if I don't feel I can take care of myself or my family I feel emasculated and depressed. That's kind of my situation right now and I'm trying to fix that because I hate it, but I don't want a momny gf/femdom gf because I want to be taken care of. I just want someone who's supportive in my quest to become the man I want to be and who's kinky enough in bed that she'll RP as my mommy and dom me sometimes.

Attached: 1357097133829.jpg (598x467, 55K)

Anyone have the image of diet and exercise?

gentle femdom is so cute! I just love the idea of taking care of a qt guy. I want to bake for him, have him rest his head in my lap, give him headpats, and call him a good boy. I also want to tease him and maybe put my feet in his lap or have him massage them. I think one of the best parts though would be sitting on his face and smothering him white I get him off, or choking him with my thighs. I wish I had a more motherly voice and bigger breasts though. I think overall though my personality is very caring and I love seeing flustered boys so I guess that's why I'm so into it...

Attached: 10.jpg (1280x1806, 510K)

can I call you mommy? Yes I'm baited.

I am a jaded as fuck man and I just want a partner who accepts that I'm massively damaged by life and this Godforsaken world.