I don't understand how anyone or i dont understand how i can even get a gf at this point...

I don't understand how anyone or i dont understand how i can even get a gf at this point. Im out in my town everyday dont see any girls unless they work at a store. I dont know where are all the people where do all the girls go. How to meet anyone. No one talks to each other. Uhm no one talks on dating sites. Its over there is no way to meet girls.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-18-09-23-40~2.png (1168x1578, 1.04M)

At this point in history its the top 20% of dudes fucking all the women. 80% are on Jow Forums or have hobbies.

there's no point if you have no friends and dont live in a big city

You have twice as many female ancestors as you do male. This isn't a new thing. The idea that everybody finds somebody is a hurtful lie.

Seriously this has to be true no girls are interested in me. There seems like there should be extra girls but there isnt. All these dumbass girls are all going to the same guys that is the problem. The 80% needs to rise up and start killing people.

every two years or so one dude does and goes off the chain and makes everything worse. The 80/20 isn't new, it's just throughout human history the majority of males would get thrown into a meatgrinder somewhere and ever since the 1950's women have been able to 'shop' a lot more. if you want a wife just get involved with a church bro they'll hook you up

Attached: 373B7B1E-5BA7-485C-942E-BFE7877A2473.jpg (1004x268, 79K)

Just go to a bar like a normal person.

>Your tip has been submitted.

'swhat she said

ever since social media became prevalent social interaction became kind of a rough facsimile of itself. nobody really likes each other or enjoys doing things anymore, it's all just a put-on for their instagram highlight reel so they can spend more time making themselves look interesting and desirable for no particular purpose other than to gratify their own ego

translation: your standards are way too high.
go to a bar and order a few drinks, you'll have an easier time.

Normal people dont go to bars to meet people anymore they go to hang out to hang out with their pre existing friends and bfs. If a girl wants to meet a guy she opens tinder and picks the best looking guy. At least 10 years ago you stood a chance going to a bar

After age 17 most normies dont even use social media. You'll see what I mean

you're wrong. bars are a great place to meet people. or any place with music.

Im 25 and don't know a single girl who isn't on social media.

I tried this and there were no girls. Some older women, but it's not like they're alone looking for someone or even on groups of young women. I'm sure it's different if you're in a college town, but other than that you can't meet women

there are fun bars in every city, i'm sure.
if you're in a dead town then go to live music events or church. you only need to really find one person to start going to house parties.

i'm 25. they definitely do. that's basically all they do.

Yeah if you're Chad... only thots go to bars

not normies.
with a brain like yours, don't bother thinking about women, just go gay

Paint me a picture of meeting a girl at a live music event as a single male. I'm not averse to trying it, but that sounds insane and highly improbable. You go-to am event like that with people you know

>I read all about in on le 4chins guys, trust me, I know my shit
this level of cope is reaching hilarious levels. you're the bottom 10% at best, man. deal with it.

You're either ignorant or dishonest to make this claim. Social media is the most popular form of connection throughout the country by a wide margin. Normies are the HEAVIEST consumers

translation: you have no friends who aren't losers and could introduce to girls. you probably also have no social media. you don't have a job or schooling that puts you into contact with girls. you don't have any hobbies or interests that put you into contact with girls.

summary: you're unfit to get a girlfriend. give it up buddy

how should i know what will work for you? start with eye contact, if they seem interested then get to know them or dance with them. if you need friends to go with, make friends through hobbies or work. this is shit you learn through trial and error, not Jow Forums

who's fault is it than you don't know any people? let's start with this

kids are the heaviest. there are a lot of losers who are adults too. people might spend an hour looking at photos but its really not normal to connect through social media unless you're really isolated. hanging out in person is way more fun.

Why would I want an old, "loser", worn out hag. Any girl above 25 either has a boyfriend or isn't worth dating

are you worth dating? go to a bar and find out.

I guess it's hopeless then. I work in a male dominated field and my hobbies aren't social.
I do know people. Maybe I don't understand what a live music event is. I imagine groups of friends in a crowd listening to someone perform on stage. If that's the case, then that's not a way to meet people. You can't even talk
You don't MEET people through social media, you have a bunch of people that you've met throughout life and celebrities. You goto work, hangout with friends, and go on social media. You don't go out to meet people

>you have no friends who aren't losers and could introduce to girls.
Good friends are hard to come by. Even then most girls are already taken after 18.,
>you probably also have no social media.
I do but I'm not chad so nobody cares
>you don't have a job or schooling that puts you into contact with girls.
Some of are older then 21 and don't work at McDonald's
>you don't have any hobbies or interests that put you into contact with girls.
Stupid girls don't have hobbies or interests.

Don't listen to this idiot, please. Never have I heard a more disingenuous statement

Nobody is worth dating anymore unless they are Chad that's the problem you don't understand. INB4 just try harder. I have but I can't compete with men better looking and higher on the social stratus then me. And that won't change

unironically incel replies. yeah youve been filtered out for a reason

>I'll just call him names
Are you a women or something

>Has a non minimum wage job
>Speaks the truth
>Incel
Got it

lower your standards. if you're not worth dating then you're not the expert lol

Ah yes just lower my standards. As if the overweight single moms wasn't bad enough.

You can't lower your standards. Women hate a desperate man. You can only lower your standards if you're getting attention from others who you refuse to give a chance

If youd rather be alone then theres nothing to discuss.
Fyi there are zero brain cells left when a guy who cant get a date thinks hes just a regular guy in a world without good single women. Unless youre turbo gay.

Are you saying youre worse for a relationship than the lowest women? Even foreign women? Dont worry about dating then, just play chess or something

Shit dude 9/10. Took me this long to realize

No, work on your reading comprehension

If you looking for real Gf.
>Go to an event or fest and follow the drugs.
seriously if you are not a complete autist dis works
>Volunteer
seriously youth centers, churches
>Local indie music scene
meet some chill people
>cooking workshopes
loads of single mothers and grannies but hay a begger can't choose.
Might add more later if you want.

Maybe you should learn to respect yourself first

Just lol at the guy telling you to go to a bar. He watched too many movies. No one goes to bars to meet people. You'll just look like an autistic sitting there by yourself. Maybe they did 20 years ago, now people use social media for that. A lot of bars are closing down since they can't get enough business.

I have to try my best to remain humble, buddy. Maybe you should learn literally anything before trying to give advice to others

Thats abrasive, buddy. Calm down. Meet more girls.