Have you guys given up yet?

have you guys given up yet?

Attached: gilette.png (960x480, 473K)

Would things be different if you just stopped going after white women

weak men should stay away from women

yeah gave up, my goals and aspirations dont include women and if they were around, it would hinder them.

im not a farmer in the 1600s, i dont need a kid to help or takeover when im old.

I dont need to continue a bloodline as my brother already has a kid. its comforting

Trying to but still can't get over the rage at how easy women's lives are. Even if you get one you can't connect to one because they don't know what real life is.

Yeah kinda. Been NEETing for a while and I'll go to university soon tho. I'm sure seeing attractive women every day will fuck with my mind and seduce me into trying to be a normie again. I hope I can stay strong cause I know exactly what happens whenever I try to pursue a normal life.

this go after black women

Depends on what you mean by giving up. I live life the way I wanna live it and am modestly happy where I am.

A man of culture I see. I also am of the same mindset. who cares if I carry on my family line others already did. Quite a freeing mindset to have

I'm a stoic, I do not lament about the hand given to me.

There's nothing to give up if you never tried in the first place

Live your life, do your shit, women will come when you'll prove yourself.
If you wanna give up on something, give up on the idea that you'll find any women with which you can build an empire. They long gone

You would never be able to build an empire you low iq trash, tell yourself it's impossible now like everyone else who gives up on anything too

They are literally begging for white men these days but you gotta be tough cause they like to fight
Only the enlightened blessed with common sense and the true paradigm of existence can experience nirvana
Namaste my brother

Who said anything about low iq trash?
I'm saying smart women have been forced into the workforce and led to believe that they need to do the same shit men do to prove their worth.

Also a lot of them get liberal art degrees and believe they're above normal men as if their degrees mean anything

gave up like 6 years ago
gave up even tho i had never even tried

Technically they are. Females have an innate value for a species as they are the ones dropping babies.

Oh, you're calling me a low iq trash, well, maybe. I didn't take any iq tests cause Mensa is a circlejerk with a yearly fee attached to it and sometimes in life it's better to think of yourself as being extraordinarily stupid, but I'll build an empire homie and you ain't invited

Well I for one am more than happy to have their wombs rendered useless by waiting for the man she "deserves"

You can find out your mensa iq without paying for a subscription. I just wanted to point out that you're too dumb to build an empire like all black "people" before you.

No, I;ve been forcing myself to get involved in a social community (church y/a group) i do want a gf before im fucking thirty

Same, but it's more of a fuck you and fuck me too situation
Online tests are fuzzy over 130.
Also, who you callin' a nigger you shitskin? I'm white and fkin proud of it.

He's saying it's not cool because white women belong to black men.

90% of my interactions with women is me handing them a knife and them saying, "My boyfriend/husband is going to live this!"

So yeah, I just take their shekels and call it a day.

Attached: FinnMeme.png (1314x676, 1.78M)

Have you tried saying "well here's something you're going to love" and then handing them your dick?

Right after handing them a very sharp hunting knife? How wise do you think that would be?

Sorry I just assumed you were a 10/10 chad like most people on Jow Forums.