Who do ya lift for?

who do ya lift for?

Attached: a302b9d4460ce7bf7c5d36ef62d2170a.jpg (1080x1296, 100K)

For you my friend.

For pigsluts

Attached: E51B4DA8DF394D21B0201CEB8A33C719.jpg (835x418, 66K)

This, nothing better than the giggidy lifestyle.

For this bird

Attached: 1551196389109.jpg (715x381, 154K)

At first, I lifted for girls. Then I quickly learned that deep down I lift to fuel my ego and to feel better than people who don't lift and lead a complacent lifestyle. But I do it in silence and just keep my feeling of superiority to myself so its all good.

women and health

this too

To stave off the suicidal thoughts for a little while.

Attached: me irl.jpg (515x596, 74K)

For the injuries I get along the way.
That way, in 10-15 year I can be that overweight, warscarred veteran boomer that goes around telling stories of lifts he never did, which are always 90lbs higher than the weight the listener is lifting.

Attached: Boomer and Zoomer Shad.jpg (1200x2391, 1.52M)

>hi dad
Kek what the frick

Excellent, user.

for her
tell me if you guys want more

Attached: 20768071_1532556496807705_4864883507379893678_n.jpg (768x960, 81K)

Thanks, here is another image of a bird sitting on its butt

Attached: nqvn26ztkxd11.jpg (1836x3264, 563K)

I lift to get mires from women. Feels fucking good to be objectified

i have one too

Attached: 1555513064583.jpg (736x663, 60K)

She looks ugly

Oh user...

Good collection, user. Truly, admirable specimens.

Spider mommy

Attached: 762435762357.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

no thanks

I lift to get a pagan goth thot gf, I need one so fucking bad.

my cute new neighbor

I just want to make myself the best I can be and not be consumed by it, ya feel?

If you lift for her, why would you want to share her?

I'll be homeless come September, so I lift to be the strongest hobo in town. I'll have the best dumpster diving spots, best camping and best box wine.

Very cool, anons. I lift for this lizard. He is fat so I have to protect him.

Attached: image0-4.jpg (750x917, 171K)

Godspeed user

why is he so fat lol

To mostly feel better about myself because I hate having a belly

Also to leave a good-looking corpse behind

I lift for mo

still stuck on 85's for my dumbbell press. semester is almost over so I'm looking forward to having more time to cook more and eat big to break through this plateau

Attached: 1555729794152.jpg (818x1200, 75K)

lads need some help on this

i may have just gotten one of those "shit tests" from my ex

quick background:
>friends for 7+ years
>somehow end up at the same party and make out
>start dating for a couple months
>get in a relationship, together for 6 months
>break up last september
>couple on and off stuff
>make out at a christmas party
>start seeing each other again january to week of valentines day
>i end things because found out she slept with one of her guy friends even though she acted like she wanted more from us ("i felt pressured user like things were close to a relationship again and i want to stay single and not be in a relationship"
>meet up 2 weeks ago, talk a bit
>she mentions she has a new boyfriend
i knew it was said guy
now
>this morning
>wake up to text from her
>"hey user this might sound weird but i should clarify this with you. would it be okay if i bring new bf to the party in a month? haven't asked the host yet, don't want it to be an awkward situation"
bonus info:
she invited me to her and a mutual friends birthday party which is a couple weeks after that party, so i'd be seeing them together anyways

how to react?

you can beat the other hobos up for their money as well. you'll make your way to the top in no time

I know! I'll be King Hobo in no time.

started out for girls
now It's just abyss, I feel nothing but emptiness while lifting

My bf

Attached: 1555734946945.png (166x166, 14K)

For myself and my future boyfriend.

Attached: 1510480856389.jpg (518x722, 82K)

Are you both cute girls(male)?

honestly, go in and dont give a fuck
but if you decide to go to the party, dont stay in a corner and be shy af and not interact
if you decide to go to the party be sure to have the time of your life, have fun, interact with others, make others laugh, try to be the center of the attention
do that not to "win her back" or that type of bullshit
do it because you are confident, you are Jow Forums, and you dont want her to feel pity for you for breaking up

take a few shots or smoke smth to relax and be more extrovert ( if needed)

Attached: 1540668885347.jpg (1349x1459, 1.37M)

He ate too many beans lol

Talking out of experience here, Ive been in a party where there were 2 girls that I fucked, one bought her boyfriend.

Just act casual bro, don't sperg out over a girl. Go to the party and have fun, make some friends and have fun with your friends. Relax and treat her like a friend, don't go avoiding her. Theres more to parties than fucking bitches, make memories and friends bros.

I am the dj at both parties so it’s not like I’m just a guest.
It’s really weird that she’s asking me this as if she now gives a fuck about my feelings

Yeah I’m just confused why she’s asking me and not bringing him when she already told me she’s with him and that I’ll see someone new at her side at her party

im a loser, but i'd rather be a stron loser than a weak loser

Attached: jcdentpn.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Lots of people tell me I'm cute, that I look like a girl and that I make them question their sexuality.

>mfw thinking bout someone saved this on his pc

if you are the dj thats even better..you can interact with anybody without trying to insert yourself into their coversation or try to force yourself.
here is the plan
>play music, blast it, have a great time
>wait till it gets dark
>see qtpie
>go talk to her.
>ask her whats her favourite song
>get qtpie to the dj booth
>play her favourite song and ask her to mix(most obviously she wont know what to do)
>start showing and explaining her what to do
>while explaining try taking her hand and put it on the buttons around
>crack a joke, pop a smile
>after that(dont bore her by explaining things for 30 mins), ask her if she wants to grab a drink

from that point onwards, dont fuck up user, i belive in you

Attached: 1541085038731.jpg (1024x944, 64K)

sure thing, i'm going to have fun even if she's with that guy (and her text seems like if i told her to come alone she might want to get closer to me dunno) but how should i react to her text i.e. the
>"hey user this might sound weird but i should clarify this with you. would it be okay if i bring new bf to the party in a month? haven't asked the host yet, don't want it to be an awkward situation"
with indifference? as in a "i don't care"?

respond with
>"yea sure, go ahead, no problem for me"

but is there no problem for you user? are you over your ex? if not, it will fuck up your mood
you need to have a serious conversation with yourself and see if you are over her and if seeing her with someone else will affect your emotions.

Attached: 1541067013498.jpg (609x676, 211K)

>but is there no problem for you user?
no there's no problem, it'll be weird seeing them make out cause it's been just 2 months since we were seeing each other again but no, not a problem
>are you over your ex?
pretty subjective i believe but, i can not and will not trust this girls words ever again
>seeing her with someone else will affect your emotions.
in all honesty, when we met up 2 weeks ago, i felt... nothing, she didn't look that beautiful as i imagined her, she was talking about her back pain getting worse, talking to me like we haven't met in years all of that kinda turned what was left to off

and if i'm totally honest, if she's asking me, her ex, if her now bf can come even if i'm not even the host of the party, i'm going to stay miles away from a girl who clearly doesn't value a relationship that much

nue

Attached: InShot_20190420_104145482.jpg (1920x2256, 1.68M)

>giving approval to your exes newest pet
Nah mang.

>I don't care
Then ignore at party

kinda curious though as to why she would ask me that

if pretty much you are over her and it doesnt bother you to see her with another guy then apply the plan i wrote above with the qtpie and dj booth, etc..
from my POV, she asked you if it is ok for her new bf to come only because she belives you are still attached to her, didnt get over her and wants to pity you by beliving you wont be able to have a good time if you see her with the new bf
so thats why i am telling you user, go, fucking have fun and get a girl for the night

Attached: 1519075779907.png (941x739, 1.18M)

I lift for the one who died for our gains.

Attached: 6f4d3817c8fd061c0925ee3a8eeac3d7.jpg (428x604, 42K)

>the plan i wrote above with the qtpie and dj booth, etc.
i will despite everything, good plan all in all honestly
>she belives you are still attached to her,
in the rare occurence i am, why would she care. baffles me.
>to pity you by beliving you wont be able to have a good time if you see her with the new bf
what an awful, awful thing to do man

i'll have fun, get me a way better qt pie and lift for our future children

Most overrated artist out there

Attached: gaston.jpg (474x266, 22K)

thats the spirit user!
belive me, i was in the same situation with my ex and because we move around the same circles of friends she also kept asking me if it is ok for her new bf to come..
they only do that because they belive we are not over them and they want to pity us
>"omg girl, i didnt bring my new bf here because user is here, i dont want him to have an emotional breakdown"

btw, r you EU or NA?

Attached: f58ceb67ffcad97927f8d3934a94155971a627cc4a7c2c7a18ac5d251b171633.jpg (1745x1067, 148K)

for frotting my dick harder against the miror

>the same circles of friends
same here
>and they want to pity us
shit thing to do honestly, makes me feel more hatred against her man
>btw, r you EU or NA?
EU my man, n u?

>who is this??
reply with this

I lift for Mosley

Attached: mosley.jpg (788x473, 55K)

Incredibly

Attached: baste.jpg (460x367, 9K)

>being mean on purpose

>shit thing to do honestly, makes me feel more hatred against her man
honestly, not sure why they do that...probably because they feel that they are the best girl for us and by losing us we lost our hope??? honestly, idk man, but they do that often
>EU my man, n u?
EU, study in sweden atm

Attached: 1520090272662.jpg (323x250, 14K)

>but they do that often
makes sense, she's been stuck up a lot, telling me she's on a higher level than my "big love" ex, she knows her and friends told me they had that same feeling when they met her, not from that friends circle
funny enough, my best buddy dated her too years ago and after telling him all of what happened, he's pretty mad at how she treated me

fuck that, don't need her pity, might just tell her that

> study in sweden atm
nice been in sweden a couple of years ago with my family visiting a family friend, so many beautiful girls there
also nice lakes
what r u studying

>shadman

Attached: 1555722275533.jpg (877x1024, 132K)

>what r u studying?

International economics, bachelor 2nd year

How about you?

My man

Dumping collection

Attached: hummingbird-up-close-and-motionless.jpg (502x376, 84K)

nice
i work as a sysadmin

Attached: swq61m9hdv321.jpg (750x739, 56K)

Attached: 6227582680_78222595ac_b.jpg (1024x680, 304K)

Attached: af658caef8bcf8ab204c8b47921f2cff.jpg (720x960, 66K)

Oh shit, maybe you can help me with smth..
Long story, lemme get to a pc, 5 min

sure man

That's a nice thought on a planet with no significant air travel industry and a population roughly under 2 billion, stormfaggot.

Godspeed you beautiful bastard.
Personally I lift for aniki, may he GachiBless our souls

Attached: aniki.jpg (1200x1198, 347K)

so recently ive been playing world of warcraft(off my USB stick) on the university's computers and i've been creating balance sheets and whatever not in execel to keep track on my gold farmed
is there any way the IT department of the uni see what i've been doing? i mean, after i finish the computer i always delete everything, search/cookies history, quick access history, i purge everything

Attached: mugi.jpg (229x221, 10K)

ofc, you're stablishing a connection to blizzs servers that's logged in the firewalls log plus from what workstation it came
windows even viewer logs what you open, at what time
but i'd say if no one talked to you as of yet, you're good
i believe at uni people do way crazier shit than play wow from a usb user

Attached: 1551321947900.jpg (985x553, 155K)

oke, i agree, they can see the connections but out of curiosity, can they see the excel files that i've deleted?

For my one and only wheyfu

Attached: IMG_20190419_235646.jpg (1080x1131, 296K)

did you create those files on the computer?
then they'd be able to recover the files, if they wanted
if you created them off the usb device, then no

tfw dated an oly girl from Jow Forums

was pretty cool, wonder what she's up to nowadays

I know my Lord put us on this earth with the goal that each one of us should try our best. I can't let Him down after all He has done for me.

Attached: photo-1458593140930-1f9049c952c1.jpg (1000x1333, 128K)

they were created on the usb stick, then transfered to the desktop and then deleted

yeah then they can, emphasis on can, be recovered but it's a whole process and time consuming and it's not like you're dealing drugs or anything
don't sweat it

What you do as sysadmin?
t. Oracle programist and just wonder

>make up at the beach
Nah son you can keep that one for yourself.

Attached: DzsziLSXgAA9Pao.jpg (503x675, 42K)

it's some mixed stuff, 50% service desk /help desk related stuff i.e. manage servers, exchange, active directory stuff, ticketing system (jira confluence) and 50% config manager aka github stuff, change some configs, give the code to the devs and push that shit around
honestly i'm getting not enough money for the shit i'm doing currently

understood, thank for the help user

sure man, i have to thank you!

Attached: 1551521481876.jpg (549x700, 54K)

Vagina, of course.

Just tell her you will be fine don't show you're jealous or anything and she doesn't seem like a good person ngl

I lift for my sensei Ashida Kim

I lift because I hate myself and hope that one day that will stop.