Mark Hamill releases Soylo spoilers

Looks like the social justice agenda of Disney to cast away the old Star Wars characters and themes to be replaced by Onions Boys (i.e. Basedlo a goy wars story) and forced diversity is backfiring on them.
Seems they pissed off ol' Mark when they shat on his character of Luke Skywalker to make way for their pet nigger and Mary Sue.
geektyrant.com/news/it-looks-like-mark-hamill-just-spoiled-a-big-cameo-in-solo-a-star-wars-story

Attached: mark hamil.png (812x688, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBAxXF-LPBg
youtube.com/watch?v=QeSGexMeWy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how is it Jow Forums material?

Politics and hollywood sometimes go hand in hand. What has been done to Star Wars represents a larger political agenda.

Because there is a generation of americans who define themselves as "I am not s-o-y!!!!" and don't do anything else.

Can anybody give me the lowdown on why this film is bad? I haven't been paying attention. What is degenerate about it?

Mark Hamill got fucked. His entire pinnacle of his life was being Luke Skywalker, and Disney destroyed it. He will probably end up snapping and shooting up the Jew executives

First Disney SW film was basically a copy of New Hope with niggers and space THOTs. I stopped watching after that but apparently in episode 8 they turned Luke into a defeated weakling hermit who drank onions milk from space monster's tits. (not even kidding).

please please mark was a very successful comic book artist in his own right

The best part of this is that they started removing guns from some of the promotional posters because of "muh gun violence", and the fucking movie is literally about a guy known to have a trademark blaster he shoots people with.

Attached: disney removes guns.png (813x657, 830K)

Yes, I know both of those things, but how is SOLO bad?

It's not out yet so I don't know.
Removing the gun just makes him look surprised and retarded.

what if hamill has a psychotic break over them destroying luke, totally snaps and thinks he's really the joker, and goes on a killing spree against disney?
can we meme him into becoming the greatest non-governmental mass murderer in history?

Attached: mark-hamill-joker.jpg (600x337, 33K)

A film doesn't have to come out for people to be against it. People were opposed to the first sequel just based on the previews that showed the f-ing nig nog with the white chick etc.

I have heard that people are already against Solo, saying that it's ruined things, and I'd like to know what's wrong with it.

If you don't know, then stop replying to me and let someone who knows do so.

>Removing the gun just makes him look surprised and retarded.
this can be our new brainlet meme

well what's wrong for one is emilia clarke is in it, and she looks like a sea monkey that should get her teeth bashed in by niggers while a psychotic linda hamilton chews her out and tells her what a lowlife she is. i haven't seen gay of thrones, and dont wanna see it, and i dont need to see it to say this cunt who shit all over terminator (it ended with 2) is an evil rotten little bitch and dont get me started on how they couldn't cast a single american to actually play an american in that piece of shit.

Attached: sea-monkeys.jpg (938x1500, 275K)

Either post the spoiler or stop viral marketing.

I didn't say if the film was going to be good or not aside from jokingly calling it basedlo based on what I've seen. With that said, if you trust Disney's track record with this franchise at this point than you're extremely naive or in denial.

STOP RESPONDING TO THESE BABY FUCKING JEW THREADS

Attached: 1525465821432.jpg (627x465, 59K)

>he's too retarded to read.
Hamill said C3P0 is in it.

Cant really spoil a nu wars movie

What I'm getting from my cursory google search is that the backlash is over feminism in it.

(of course also over the previous films sucking).

Attached: kill it with fire gif.gif (300x225, 1.65M)

Attached: 1525473094400.jpg (1024x667, 360K)

op is a faggot. the spoiler is c3po is going to be in the movie; viral marketing. this /thread should be pruned and op should be banned for extreme anal faggotry while committing abuse of Jow Forums's boards.

That was a big part of it but not the full story. It was also bad storytelling and shitting on fans.

Solo is going to be garbage but still make 3x its budget.
Basedium go and see their STER WERS and Capeshit reliably.

I think this is just a marketing scheme to put more butts in the seats.

(((They))) will sodomize Hamill so fucking hard if he go full retard and damage the brand.

I already posted it retard. No one bothered to ask before that.

See:

He needs to embrace his inner Joker. That was always his best role. And now he's old enough where he can just fuck with em and not care.

underrated.

Digits pls confirm. We could use a real life joker about now.

They signed their death sentence that day

Attached: 1513312744899.png (621x458, 440K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jBAxXF-LPBg

Attached: 1513475403374.jpg (810x798, 82K)

>why this film is bad
ask Disney, they stopped the original production because the segments were audience testing so bad, and brought in a new director to reshoot nearly everything.

I doubt even the Joker will mess with Disney.

Women fucking ruin everything.

They also hired acting coach for the main character in middle of production. That's not a good sign.

>Psycho-turned Hamill ressurects Heath Ledger and join forces to destroy whatever is left of movie industry.
That's a movie I'd see. That's a reality I'd hope to see kek

But if nothing else, his voice acting skills are top notch.

>Stop Wars

Hahahaha, I fucking hate these queers.

the force is jewish

They have established a track record of faggorty. Their intentions were clear after Rogue One.

if he could be turned, he would become a powerful ally

Attached: whatisthybidding1.jpg (400x330, 20K)

>They killed off Luke
>They are going to scramble to do some time travel shit to fix it
>They will literally go with MaRey Suewalkerkenobi sacrificing herself so everyone can have a "happy ending" (new trilogy)
>The world just wasnt ready for a female hero yet

You killed Luke rat, you tried to break a symbol.
BREAK THEM SKYWALKER

Attached: ewrr6ew54354.gif (512x512, 2.46M)

so it will sukc cuz you dont like the way emilia looks
got it

the olsen twins are butt ugly in the same way but i dont despise them because they went /away/

Mark Hamill is a raging libtard and I'm glad they ruined his character.

Star Wars is for faggots anyway.

yummy yummy trumps cummies.

>The mother of burgers!
>AND
>The black naked dancing racist!
>Featuring Woody Harlson!
>Who?
>And the millenial faaaaalcon!

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS QWEEEEEEN

Attached: 1514397593338.jpg (1832x1384, 252K)

Attached: 1513811489380.png (645x729, 77K)

yeah that's about fuckin right

Attached: fkg643wcltd01.jpg (744x750, 50K)

Most people lurk the thread to get the gist.
Fuck off kike
Redit has the quick rundown just for your stupid ass

Digits for this

I think you mean writing them, not drawing, also his voice acting, very successful career doing that, he did the joker for a Batman series in the 90's, honestly, it's fucking great. That and other ones for movies and TV shows. That joker laugh, or laughs I should say depending on the mood of the joker are fantastic.

Go jump the border you dumb Spic

I bet your cried when Luke got btfo in that shitty movie.

How great would that be? He'd lead an army of 30 year old with nothing left to lose. Digits to confirm please.

This is why the mods wordfiltered soi btw. They fucking hate EVS

>Stop Wars
Yeah, I wish (((you))) would.

I didn't watch it. Anything not made by Lucas or isn't part of the original Expanded Universe isn't canon to me.

Yes mr. Nazi the kike run company Disney is putting out great content for Americans and the world.
Why some of you faggots even watch talmudvision and movies still is beyond me

everything that makes burgers angry is Jow Forums material

Are you woke on the Mouse Question, my dude, huh?!

the MQ?

Attached: merchant mouse.jpg (734x816, 39K)

Hollywood is a giant think tank to social engineer the masses. Thus, cancerous jews and politics.

Attached: 1511626197266.jpg (831x720, 49K)

Gigakike Steven Spielberg met the new (((Han Solo))) at a Bar Mitzvah. I know Ford is Jewish as well and Indiana Jones had this cringy Nazi fighting fest, but it was still bareable, and Solo was a Clint Eastwoody male role model. It was like with (((James Kirk))). Now it's indeed unbearable. I quit watching TV 5 years ago and haven't watched a single Jew Wood film in two now. Never thought that would ever happen. Unfortunately the Jews who own and run Holly Wood will still make billions on FUCK WHITE PEOPO niggers and cucks.

Attached: Holly Wood.jpg (600x900, 144K)

Give me a rundown on that picture please.
Source?

Hes gonna play han solo?

I mean I always looked forward to some kind of "Han Solo adventures" and for me that was firefly, but holy shit of course they casted a baseddouche with no edges and corners whatsoever.

Han Solo and James bond were my Role Models as a kid, for being a strong and charming man who stands up for himself. Fuck disney. Fuck the kikes to death.

you're better off watching anime. beliebe it or not, it's less degenerate than holowood.

Attached: 1509164642672.gif (500x658, 1.08M)

Anime is degenerate, but at least Jap degeneracy isn't political in nature.

>I know Ford is Jewish
"As a man I've always felt Irish, as an actor I've always felt Jewish" -Ford
the man knows how to milk his bloodline.,

Attached: (()).jpg (886x862, 169K)

NOT HUGH JACKMAN NO

It is a satanic spirit cooking event with mock (supposedly) cannibalism being a big theme. Also Hugh Jackman is a massive deviant and probably hooked up with the most distasteful elements of the (((entertainment))) industry judging by the company he keeps.

>Disney keeps casting WHOs why?

To keep them under control.

Attached: 1523870179592.jpg (1235x919, 104K)

fun fact, the actor was discovered by spielberg at a bar mitzvah

>As an (((Actor)))
Makes sense considering both actors and Jews are professional liars.

YES, Hugh Jackman, too. EVERYONE. Do you like James Franco...?

Attached: Marina-Abramovic-Dust.jpg (730x956, 106K)

>coked out white girl
>running around with nigger of questionable character

At least this part of the new trilogy seems plausible

The amount of abuse she has received since accepting the role I hardly blame needing to check out.
Don't put your daughter on the stage!

Attached: James and the Jewish Dark Magic Devil.jpg (560x420, 180K)

The big "spoil" was insignificant anyway.

LUKE, /WE/ ARE YOUR FATHER.

Or Will Ferrell?

Attached: 98A5AFC7-74A5-4AC9-83D0-417B4257CEFB.jpg (594x406, 79K)

>filename.jpeg

Fucking kek!

Mark Hamill has very good talent for the artist. He is an amazing actor of voice acting (it is very difficult to sound films and animation, even more difficult than to play in the theater, many actors in the films even speak not with their voices, they are re-sounded by other artists). He does not depend on the movie, so he can afford to say whatever he wants.
To the question of the success of Mark ...
You know, he is in demand, and he makes money on it.
This can not afford many other actors that you do not even know, but their name is Legion.

What's with the spooky white coats
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

youtube.com/watch?v=QeSGexMeWy0

Not to mention she is a colossal chav dummy

Attached: 1523870276445.jpg (852x929, 74K)

God damnit how did these "people" get so much power? I mean I know how (((they))) got power but how did anyone tolerate it and even take it seriously for one second?

Attached: 1525188791942.png (425x339, 121K)

Ben Solo is the actual hero of the story. He killed the bad guy.

Corporations in entertainment industry seem to be out of touch with their markets, and many legitimately fall for the feminism-memes of diversity hires who claim that they can claim new audiences while keeping the old. Marvel comics fell for it, and it led to axing of several SJW-publications and people being fired over believing in it.

Think of the reach and power the "Democrats" have thanks to Hollywood stars and the dickheads behind the scenes...

Has nothing to do with it. Black Panther is the most successful movie of all time now and the new capeshit made billions as well. And the most successful game is GTA V which blows all movies out of the water multiple times. A game made by goys and equally degenerate. These time are, quite simply speaking:
>

Attached: Decline.jpg (217x320, 22K)

Surely not Nathan Fillion, though

i love how in the star wars jewniverse, a simple name change works like a get out of hell free card.