Thx for not aborting me mom

>thx for not aborting me mom

Attached: Untitled31642562.jpg (1020x767, 285K)

>born deformed
>just exist
>"he's my hero!"

>All the pain that is ahead of me KILL ME

Attached: odfgnj.jpg (286x275, 18K)

Holy shit. His one limb isn't even a functioning arm. It should be legal to euthanize this poor guy. He's gonna have such a shitty life, and ruin the lives of everyone around him.

what a cruel bitch making him live

How is he even going to kill himself

One hand is enough to pull the trigger

He is going to get laid more than most here.

Would you take his place?

he doesnt have fingers senpai

He's a fucking fleshlight

He's probably more pissed off about the circumcision than the lack of limbs.

this part looks sort of like a thumb, maybe that's enough to get the job done

Attached: 1547824695591.jpg (179x162, 14K)

wait a second this hand

Attached: dfghjkdfg.jpg (206x245, 4K)

he might not have a cock either doe since most of him is basically like a mesh of hardened clay

It never began for him

How does this happen? I was born from 3 generations of incest and even I'm not deformed.

Keeping him alive for 300 up votes
LOL

some jew will probably buy him to fuck and eat or something

How can you predict that he is going to have a shitty life? Maybe he will have a better life than you do.

He's still cognitively sound and he was born into the age of prosthetics
No need to project your gay suicide fantasy onto a fucking baby.

Attached: 1545154580950.png (778x882, 716K)

Tell use more about these generations please

he could become this chad but deep inside of him he will envy the limbfags

Attached: article-1196755-058DCDF9000005DC-866_634x784.jpg (634x784, 108K)

God love him and God bless him, and hopefully he can live the best life possible. God love and bless his family as well.
Be thankful for what you have.

Dude. He doesn't have any limbs, except for a tentacle arm. He will never get laid. He will never be able to do much of anything but watch tv. He'll need constant care. He'll probably feel like a burden his whole life, and he'd be right to feel that way. He won't even be able to have any hobbies. I know that I wouldn't want to live like that.

Dude limbs are nothing when compared to life.

>he was born into the age of prosthetics

If he's lucky. That would be cool as hell though. Some guy walking around with all robotic limbs.

The reality is that he will have fulfilling friendships and shit because people will treat him like a king because of his deformities. They will see the "beauty within" and girls might even give him pity handjobs and ride his dick and shit. Have you never seen the deformed people on yt that all seem to have people around them who genuinely care about them?

> he will never get laid.
The reasoning of a kid 's mind,

The way you robots, incels, and normies feel about this kid is what I, a tall, white guy, with muscles and a huge dick feel about all of you

theres a dude with no limbs and he has a wife and kids and goes to the beach and shit.

He didn't get blessed too hard considering his current predicament. Fucking christfags, I swear.

Not sure about that. I know a chad with extreme diabetis. He lives a good life, tall and extremely well trained dude, also does MMA and can get every girl he wants but he admitted to me he's envy of people with no diabetis

That was just one of my points. I won't get laid either, but I'm ok with it since I at least am perfectly healthy.

That's an exception, not the rule.

Guarantee his virtue signalling wife cheats on him like her life depends on it
Also can guarantee she's a gold digger without even knowing who you're talking about. funny how that is

HUUUUUURRRRRR

MI GOD IZ GRATE, HE, HE MADE DIS BUTIFULL KID WIFOUT LIMBZ JUST BECUZ HE CAN LUL

fucking neck yourself you stupid fucking retard

You dumb fucks
He will grow up to have a solid career, a wife, and kids.
Unlike us

No need to get jelly. God bless you too.

Reminds me of The Office episode where they're learning CPR on the dummy
"I mean... what kind of quality of life do we have there?"

This. If the parents are adequately wealthy, he'll live quite normally 10 years from now

Jesus, welcome to lifelong hell, kid.

He can even use one of these to end his life

Attached: lego blaster.jpg (300x265, 10K)

>Born just so your roastie of a mother can farm upvotes on reddit
The worst part is that theres no way out from that as well.

Attached: 1546289086628.jpg (444x460, 78K)

>genuinely
implying this is not original

You nu-males really are brainless, he's going to have a hard time doing anything, how is he going to make ends meet when he's older?
Don't type for the sake of typing ffs

Are you guys retarded you can attach prostethics to the kid for the missing limbs tons of people have missing limbs. Stop relaying your own shit life onto others. Plus he has a cute face and face is all that matters.

>Are you guys retarded
>Plus he has a cute face and face is all that matters.
When did they change the rules to allow children in here?

Are you retarded? We do not have prostethics that advanced yet. And face is not all that matters.

guys lets all cut off our limbs so we can become /handichad/

Rolling into a pool.

This
I knew a kid in my high school with only one full limb and he had plenty of gfs

On the other hand though....

his arm is a fucking flipper my guy he is three quarters potato one quarter penguin and he can't even rope because he can't operate any of the equipment required

Prosthetics dont work well for kids born without limbs

Cognitively sound for now, maybe. Can you imagine if your life was as shit as it now and you were missing all your limbs? He'll probably want to die every time he wakes up, but won't be able to because of his condition. Horrifying.

How many successful cripples can you name? Stephen Hawking, FDR? Both were crippled after their youth at least. I can't think of a single born-crippled person who turned out to be successful.

organiginalll JUST

I mean, FDR could at least use his arms. Stephen Hawking wasn't disabled until later in life as well.