Which diet/routine/skincare/lifestyle to avoid becoming JaSon Mommyoa?

Which diet/routine/skincare/lifestyle to avoid becoming JaSon Mommyoa?

Attached: 1555590938034.jpg (655x687, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/K1dVWCCS0LW6ZsxM7meoUg/
youtube.com/watch?v=GZxZVSWJcTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try not being a subhuman jawlet.

Attached: Me.png (926x926, 2.03M)

>shaved fat momoa in his worst angle still is a 7/10
People are blowing this out of proportion. Imagine being talked about for looking bad in ONE picture.

t. JaSon

jason maSOYoa

Paraphrasing me like an unimaginative mongoloid is poor impersonation, amerimutt :)

Don’t get fat and if you have insane beard genetics don’t shave.

Imagine that posting a picture on Jow Forums is the only way to get people to give you any attention. And when some one else does it you cry and shit your pants. Well mr faggot I'm going to spam the shit out of your pic on soc on b on everyfucking board. Cuz i enjoy baiting people. and you know what you can do about it???? thats right fuck all.

don't get fat

>Which diet/routine/skincare/lifestyle to avoid becoming a Hollywood A-lister

Just keep doing what you're doing.

>if you have insane beard genetics don’t shave.

He doesn't have good beard genetics though. His goatee is fine but his cheek growth is extremely patchy. If he didn't have good facial aesthetics and hair he would have looked terrible with that beard.

Attached: 1243654745745.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Imagine dating a junkie

Attached: rs_1024x759-171114053139-1024-JasonMomoa-LisaBonet-MK111417.jpg (1024x759, 101K)

Don't marry a chick that could be your teen Mom.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I've been ruining the days of a plethora of Jow Forumslets for a while now, but none of them were this pitiful and desperate, good to see that you're still sore about the assblasting I've given you in all those arguments we've had in these last two or so days :)

>Imagine that posting a picture on Jow Forums is the only way to get people to give you any attention. And when some one else does it you cry and shit your pants.

Legendary level of projection :)

> right fuck all.
Perpetual levels of butthurt :)

Amusing, given that I'm your genetic, aesthetic and racial superior.

Seething hehe

It's funny how the momoa cope threads are always up in the western morning. It must be some fat australian who's rejoycing because he thinks he looks like fat bad angle momoa.

Attached: Untitled.png (1116x936, 228K)

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/K1dVWCCS0LW6ZsxM7meoUg/

Attached: Untitled1.png (1850x940, 315K)

>Tilting head back
>Pushing jaw forward to make it look bigger
Get out lookism fag, Jason Momoa mogs you in every way

lmAo I know you were striking your keyboard so hard in this hail of fury that you knocked a key or two out of it, which is actually an improvement for the limpwristed anthropoid

Attached: 1.jpg (400x419, 14K)

>Jawlet unironically thinks that proper mandibular growth is "pushing jaw forwards, or that hard tissue traits can be manipulated with

>uses Lookism reasoning to accuse someone else of being a Lookism faggot

>Jason Momoa mogs you in every way
Photo begs to differ.

These ones are genuinely mine

These, on the other hand, are made by that Aussie or Amerifat mutt who got assblasted a few threads ago.

this board should be renamed to fag

He also heightfrauds as 6'6" when he is 6'3 MAX in reality.

Jason Momoa is still a famous actor, a sex simbol and a millionaire, in the real world the shape of your jaw doesn't matter.

You can't fault actors for that, though. All the 6'0 guys are saying they're 6'3.

What is the meme here.

He still looks like a god.

He looks like MeatLoaf

potato god maybe

I'm not just talking of the jaw, but of the entire set of features, although admittedly, he's taller than me, I'm 180 centimeters.

Curious about what that dude was thinking when taking a picture of himself like this.

Come to think of it, only beautiful people can take selfies and not look ridiculous.

this is what all somoans/islanders look like

H-haha yeah...

Attached: 49ba0d7a1e3b77b005d5d51423bc72dc.jpg (460x724, 48K)

Not sure what you're trying to say, given that I'm good-looking by default.

imagine being this guy spending hours typing paragraphs and responding to every fucking reply truly pathetic

It still matters. There's more than just the far extremes. Like a 1 - 10 range of Jawlines.

This guy is peak pathetic and is a walking bag of insecurity, mods are having a laugh letting you roam around making an absolute idiot of yourseld

JASON NO!!!!

Attached: 1553846890672.gif (400x225, 1.99M)

Almost certainly the photo is of someone else that he found on his social media, and he's just slinging it around for a laugh.

Post body, incel.

Proper assblasting requires a lot of time, and I've time to spare. I do this for the sake of ruining the day of every Angloshit who thinks that by fleeing to Jow Forums he'll avoid the torments of his pitiful reality. It's pure pleasure to behold their dilemmas and mental torments, and dare I say, worth it.

>This guy is peak pathetic and is a walking bag of insecurity
No point in self-insertion, Jow Forumslets, to the likes of you and the rest of this board, I'm a god. My confidence is inexhaustible, that is why I use my own own photos to remind you all that you'll never be like me - your genetic and aesthetic superior. The very idea drives most of you insane of anger and rage (my confidence does the same to you), and the mods are letting it go on because they enjoy the sight of you retards on your knees.

It's mine, I don't use the photos of others to pull my ploys here.

Did the larping tripfag only get one picture of the guy he's pretending to be?

Attached: crab in bucket.jpg (542x499, 84K)

For that, you'll have to pay, but we both know that you can't afford it :).

>and I've time to spare
NEET detected. Only a friendless incel would devote so much time to trolling a Cambodian fish tickling forum.

Says the guy who can't afford a 2nd photo, or one with a timestamp. You're transparent, an uggo pretending to be average. Very amusing.

Attached: 1493412211738.jpg (800x800, 163K)

A genius is more a fitting term, this board alone contains the overwhelming bulk of Jow Forums' long, LONG list if insecurities, and I aim to trigger every single one of them, until they all go mad with the realization that there is nowhere to hide from their pathetic existence.

I don't use phones, I only use an outdated camera from the late 00's or early 10's, which contains limited memory (at best, it can store 4-5 photos at best, and here, I've only ever posted three photos). Look around, you'll find them (eventually).

Negative canthal tilt due to tilting head. Upper eye lid exposure. No cheekbone definition. You look bloated even tho you're probably around 15%bf.
Decent mandibular growth tho.
Solid 6psl

>You're transparent, an uggo pretending to be average. Very amusing.
Self-insertions and projections are curable physiological phenomenons, I believe. Fact is, I'm your physical, genetic and aesthetic superior, and no amount of denial can change that :)

holy shit what

Attached: oceanman.jpg (869x499, 33K)

Wait what the fuck

Attached: 1553920257687.jpg (641x530, 41K)

>JASON NO!!!!

Sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=GZxZVSWJcTM

Increased scleral coverage isn't negative canthal tilt. Sadly, my tilt is only neutral. There is also no tilting involved here, the pose from which I've taken the photo is proof that the camera is within a straight parallel with the face (hand position, and all). The reason why my upper eyelid is more visible is because I have a high browridge, obviously.

> No cheekbone definition
My cheekbones are positioned laterally (a Caucasoid-only feature, and expressed predominately among males), hence the massive facial size, frontally positioned cheekbones are a characteristic found among Negroids, Asians and women, therefore worthless.

>You look bloated
Someone with obvious facial definition and low facial fat is "bloated" to you? You need to improve your vision.

>even tho you're probably around 15%bf.
You got that right, at least, I am at 15%.

>Solid 6psl
7.5 or 8 at minimum, I've superior dimensions and morphology, also nice Lookism koolaid.

XD

Please stop. You're slightly above average. You have no idea how actual 8 males look. You don't have the features that make them. Cheekbones are not non white trait. You shouldn't worry about that at all desu because you're not white. Anyway cheekbones should be visible. That's what I mean by ''bloated''. Your cheeks are not anywhere near hollow. Just check any male model (an actual 7.5-8 which you aren't) and you'll see what I'm talking about. Your face screams low fighting success. If someone punched you in the face, you would get blind.

Aside from being a Lookism drone who is grasping at straws, and poorly dabbling in palpable anthropology, you also seem to be inept at understanding your own language. I've said that forward positioned cheekbones are a non-white trait, cheekbones like mine, on the other hand, those that are positioned laterally on the widest positions of the frontal part of a person' skull are. This is an anthropological fact, if you can read, check it yourself.

>Please stop
Yes, I should stop pointing out how impaired you are by pretending to know anything about human dimorphism and anatomy :)

> Anyway cheekbones should be visible
If you're a woman, Nigger or Asian, yes, due to forward protrusion.

>That's what I mean by ''bloated''.
Bloated means "swollen with liquid or gas", if you're a native English speaker, then you shouldn't be using words that have no sense.

>Your cheeks are not anywhere near hollow
The only people who have hollow cheeks are those suffering of starvation, those who're starving themselves and female models.

>and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Are due to heavily androgynous beauty standards, heavily feminized, and specifically chosen for exhibiting such traits on their phenotype.

>Your face screams low fighting success
Someone with a massive head, jaw and facial width, increased scleral coverage and other exaggerated expressions of peak male sexual dimorphism "screams low fighting success"? I admire your delusions :)

>If someone punched you in the face, you would get blind.
And then everyone clapped.

>You're slightly above average.
Never been rated as anything beneath 7.5, aside from that, my peak expression of male sexual dimorphism and size of of the most important parts of the skull and morphology beg to differ.

You're a copecel that is abusing angles and jutting his jaw. Why don't you post a normal picture of your profile and front?

Let me guess. You got rated 8 on reddit right? Reminder that disgusting, hairy pajeet got rated 8 on that website.
Like I said your midface is completely flat and you would get blind if you got punched in your eyes.

Anyone else think this guy looks like Segal?

Hard tissue cannot be manipulated with, no matter how many times you may repeat yourself the opposite.

> jutting his jaw
Only those with shit jaws and bites have ever said that, for they're personally deprived of proper mandibular development.

I speak of real-life ratings, I only ever use the internet to take a piss at mongoloids. And what you've said matters little, for you've proven that you know nothing of palpable anthropology. Someone with my morphology, size of head and general dimensions can never lose in a hypothesized fight.

COPE

Attached: 626B4654-550C-4312-99F2-446A662832A0.png (1280x716, 1.14M)

> your midface is completely flat
Again, your perception and eyesight are of dogshit quality, if I had no cheekbones, then my face would be as narrow as yours (presumably), and again, protruding cheekbones are a characteristic of Niggers, Asians and women (and those with underdeveloped sexual dimorphism).

forwardly pushed cheekbones are a womanly trait, you are free to check it out for yourself, and if you fail at it, then I can give you some pic evidence. It is not without reason that it is considered a sign of female beauty in most cultures.
"low fighting success" lmao did you get it strait from those halfarsed "studies" sluthate and similar sites obsess themselves over.

hey svetovid idk what kind of mental illness you have to post the same pic every day but sincerely idi u picku materinu majmunko

Its called enjoying taking a piss at Jow Forums, you should try it.

i get the feeling that guy next to him was telling him there are cameras around and to quit doing that and thats why he has that shifty panicked expression after
nuke socal t b h

>having brown eyes
>calling others nigger
Lmao
Stop the cope and accept the blackpill. You aren't attractive.

>Amerimutt desperately referring to eye color because everything else on his body is is a 56% collage

>Stop the cope and accept the blackpill. You aren't attractive.
Never, for the opposite of that is the categorical truth.

Step 1: don't get fat. Failing this, move on to Step 2.
Step 2: don't shave, as a beard will conceal your lack of a jawline.

>Amerimutt immediately refers to eye color because everything else on his body is a 56% collage

>Stop the cope and accept the blackpill. You aren't attractive.
Never, for the opposite of that is the truth.

Brown eyes = nigger or mutt

Brown eyes predate blue eyes, mongoloid, blue eyes began to express themselves in Caucasoid populations only in the Neolithic era, and only sporadically, while brown eyes were present in Caucasoid populations since mid or late Paleolithic, together with black eyes, that is.

Yes humans evolved from monkeys to blonde and blue eyed humans.

You're forgetting one thing, half-breed, anatomically modern humans evolved for the first time in the early Paleolithic, and to add insult to wound, the people who've introduced blond hair and blue eyes to Europe have migrated to Europe only at end of the Neolithic era, thus starting the Bronze Age.

Further on, blond hair evolved in the steppes of prehistorical Asia, unfortunately for you.

Attached: Here is to (you).png (852x554, 299K)

All the great civilizations were created by blonde and blue eyed Aryans. Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, they all were Aryan.

Terrible bait, but I'll bite. This is what happens when you allow Amerisharts access to the internet, but no access to actual education. Also, feeble attempt at twisting the matter towards something unrelated.

I am from Eastern Europe. Let me guess you're some Italian mutt thinking he's descendant of Romans? Lmao.

Actually, I'm South Slavic, and I'm a straight paternal descendant of Upper Paleolithic Europeans (I'm a bearer of the haplogroup I2a1b, you're more than welcome to check where it originated from).

You reason like one of those mongoloids who've watched far too many Varg videos, and have read far too few books regarding the matters in question.

> Let me guess you're some Italian mutt thinking he's descendant of Romans
Based on what are they mutts?

I dont know whats going on but I think he looks good without beard.

Cheekbones are visible in almost every single male model and in almost every goodlooking man, are you fucking retarded? Did you even think about your argument?
Francisco Lachowski
Jordan Barrett
Andreas Eriksen
Sean o pry
Jeff seid
Do any of these guys look like they're starving themselves?
Cheekbones should be visible for peak attraction, as it clearly signifies bone growth along with a low bodyfat%, both being very masculine traits.
You don't look bad, but you could not model and you are not over a 7. Also literally everyone can see you're jutting your jaw. Maybe try taking a different picture if youre so fucking goodlooking?

That's his daughter

I know. Just a statement, or are you implying it's all good?

I have, but did you? For it is not a matter of visibility (as you've tried to goal-post from the original point of positioning), but of the positioning. Forward cheekbone protrusion is neither a sign of "bone growth", or a "low body bodyfat", since both Niggers and Asians, who're famed for their forward protrusion of their cheekbones, also have visibly greater percentage of bodyfat than Caucasoids do, and have worse bone development as well. And yes, the models you've named do, in fact, look like they're starving themselves, for all them, with the exception of Jeff, have disproportionately low weight compared to their heights, to maintain the high definition of their faces, while Jeff' case is different, because he is a bodybuilder who utilizes other means to maintain his definition.

>both being very masculine traits
Forward protrusion of cheek bones, and the accentuation of cheekbones was always a feminine characteristic, it's the most pronounced among women, and therefore It's not without reason that it is considered a sign of female beauty in most cultures. It's also expressed among men who don't have a properly developed sexual dimorphism - as in, they have a notable amount of feminine traits, like the "models" you've listed. Every single one of them has narrow dimensions, forward protruding cheekbones, small faces and heads - all feminine characteristics (which you called masculine). Unlike them, I possess the opposite, great dimensions, laterally positioned cheekbones, which result in a dimensionally and morphologically great face, and naturally, a great head. Also, unfortunately for you, my cheekbones are visible, and are expressed in the shape of a big, expansive face, since, as I've mentioned before, they're laterally positioned. It's peak sexual male dimorphism, any anthropologist, anatomist and even artist will tell you the same. Besides, I've a low bodyfat% myself, as it's evident on my photo, so I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

>You don't look bad, but you could not model and you are not over a 7.
my morphology, dimensions and looks beg to differ.

>Also literally everyone can see you're jutting your jaw.
Under "everyone", you mean the likes of you, who're deprived of proper mandibular and dental development, thus are oblivious to the notion of having big, expansive jaws, and edge-to-edge bites, which those like you identify as "jutting of the jaw"? If I were jutting my jaw, then my mouth and lips would be heavily bent and misaligned, and my upper lip wouldn't be visible, and would be inside of of my mouth, and no longer properly and harmoniously resting on my lower lip. At least try to be reasonable when you're accusing someone of something, at least try to know the basics of human anatomy. Remember, not everyone is born a subhuman like you, some of us are, in fact, born with superior genetic predisposition, and will undergo proper mandibular growth, like myself, for example.

>Maybe try taking a different picture if youre so fucking good-looking
No need for that, for this photo is evident of that fact.

I'm just third party observer, but wow, you're definitely a faggot.

Attached: 1545566387699.jpg (600x771, 34K)