NPC Cat vs Inner-Monologue Dog

After first hand experience with both cats and dogs, I've concluded that cats are purely the norman's pet, doing fuck all but look and act cute. An NPC with very little programming; only one thing can be loaded in their mind at once. Only several things cross a cat's mind during an entire day: Food, tear up furniture, play cover up shit in the box, BOX, WINDOW and scratch my back.
I've discovered their "under attack" programming as well.
IF: Object enters personal space
CONDITION: Not scratching back
THEN: Defend with claws or bite skills
ELSE IF: Object persists
THEN: Flee scene

They don't even have conditioning for their owner. Some cats may even lack this code entirely, or only have Flee as a response.
It also seems their memory and RAM is extremely limited: after attacking them (flip in the air, brief choke hold) they will come back for a back scratch as if nothing happened in a matter of minutes.
Truly a pet that could only amuse an NPC, their programming is so bad I've witnessed them swiping at the side of the litter box trying to shovel litter that doesn't exist.
Dogs are leagues ahead, being very expressive and having individual personalities. Plenty of memory and learning capabilities, it seems evident they possess an inner-voice, as can be seen when they can't make up their minds about something. The NPC cat always acts instantly because they are programmed.

Attached: spaghetti.gif (320x320, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MkfSSDm8AWc?t=14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My problem with dogs is that hey are unhygienic and smell bad.

As much as I prefer dogs they're the real npcs

Dogs are like AI companions in a video game, they're designed to follow you around and do anything you want like slaves

>dog likes to hop the fence surrounding my veggies
>dog gets scolded for getting into my vegetable patch
>dog learns this is bad
>look out the window later and see dog laying among the vegs
>dog spots me and hops right back over
That mischievous fucker knows damn well what he's doing

Attached: D24.gif (327x301, 902K)

>angry cat owner that's cucked by his cat

This is the normal response to someone more powerful than you feeding and taking care of you. Cats are just too stupid to act accordingly.

My cat literally brings me offering everyday, everyday I have to bring a dead bird outside.

What does your cuck dog bring you? Piss in the kitchen and rabies

Actually this is another thing about cats, they need a simulation of outside just to use the bathroom in a designated area. You can't even train them to pee outside like a dog, they might even just run off because they're that dumb.

dogs are too needy, they're like a little extrovert that follows you around. desu i don't like pets at all

cats are just apathetic pieces of shit like everyone on r9k

I have a dog and 4 cats and they are all extremely different, as far as personalities go.
Cat 1 (Lewis)
>this cat is highly extroverted and tenacious, greets guests at the door, sniffs and licks their shoes and carries them around the house. prone to jumping on laps when unwanted.
Cat 2 (Blanche):
>this cat is silent and withdrawn, seems afraid of people, even its owners. walks around with its tail between its legs and its eyes downcast. hard to find.
Cat 3 (The Mayor)
>this cat likes to sit on the back of the couch. If you touch it, it gets angery and yowls. Sits at the table like a person. Helps itself to food out of cat-level cupboards.
Cat 4(Pavi)
>this cat is diabetic and weighs in at 30lbs. cries at 9pm for her insulin needle. dependent on my mother to live. typically found asleep or half asleep somewhere comfy.
Dog (Tuna)
>typical dog. follows me around. highly food and attention motivated. he is very quiet and almost never barks or whines.

Dogs are better pets beginning from the fact they were genetically engineered to be so. I don't even know if cats have the genetic make up for such an evolution.

*schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop *schlop* *schlop* *schlop *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schIop* *schlop* *schlop*

Attached: 1542318060618.jpg (588x391, 61K)

you would be literally a NPC if you were a human with this behavior.

What is this autistic shit. Neither animal is better, they just suit different needs. I have 3 very needy dogs who I love, but they are smelly, sometimes messy, quite loud (guard breeds/hunting breed) they also play fight constantly and its a pain in the arse. I love them a bunch. But honestly I kinda long for the days when I had a nice chill clean cat. Dogs have to be heavily trained just to be tolerable to live with, cats just get on with things. And I've met many who were very loving but didnt need me all the time like these assholes do.

all that being said I have just rehomed this beautiful old girl. She's a hell of an escape artist or I'd let her have free run of the garden, because she keeps pissing and shitting. She was in a kill shelter though after her owner chucked her out for being too old to breed. I'm happy she can live her life with me in spite of the shit.

Attached: 42469391_1872963116073102_2187720031205326848_o.jpg (2048x1536, 181K)

Cats can take care of themselves much better than dogs without owners, thats why they aren't such (literal) bootlickers

You can so train cats to pee outside, in fact you dont even need to if they are outdoor cats. They just do it anyway. Not like the long drawn out getting up every two hours fucking process of training a puppy.

also I would rather tip a litter tray out into a binbag than pick up little warm piles of dog shite on a walk.
Though I do that also. I just hate it more.

So everyone is an NPC ok
So that's why the cats meow nonstop when I don't feed them, ok
So many cat owners in denial here.

Thats nothing compared to the amount of shit you have to do for a dog. you're just splitting hairs.

*schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop*

Attached: 1542739674307.jpg (299x470, 49K)

*SCHLOOOP* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop*

Attached: 1542740641929.jpg (750x500, 44K)

cats suck ass and y'all too stubborn to admit it

OH SHIT OH FUG

Attached: cat owners BTFO.jpg (1536x2048, 664K)

Cats are higher maintenance idk where you get this idea. On top of food you have to buy them cat litter and clean their shit everyday. They also ruin furniture with their stupid fucking clawing costing you hundreds. You'll probably say some dumb shit like "you have to walk them!" maybe don't be a fatass and actually get some exercise once in a while.

based and comfy schlopfriend.

can;t unhear

"LOL I LUV DOGZ" is one of the most NPC sentiments there is.

"LOL I LUV CATZ" is one of the most NPC sentiments there is.

>Not washing your dog
>not taking your dog for a swim
It's like owning a carpet/clothes and not washing it who the fuck does that?
I've met some dumb dogs but yeah I've found cats to be devoid of any personality usually dimwitted boring pets
Sure there's dog like cats but that's rare like really rare.
Can't blame cats entirely for this though morons never train them people barely train their dogs

Yup, non-NPCs love horses.

I like younger needy extroverted things
T. Nopedo

But that's just wrong. Dogs are the NPC's pet of choice. Constant blind obedience, constantly doing le funni things I can post on Reddit, constant affection because NPCs need a steady stream of dopamine to function. NPCs can't handle a pet that has independence and a personality of its own

Only morons who can't train them say that.

Stop getting shit dogs then
God forbid a animal wants to be around you besides food.
I swear u catfags are fucked in the head not ever do I see u lot having fun with your pets or taking them outside or training them
DURRR SWEET LIL KITTY HAHEHAHRSRHSH
they are literally the incel neets of the animal kingdom.
Small stupid dumb felines
Small dogs are no better
I like big cats and midsize + dogs anything smaller is annoying jack russel/terrier/dachshunds are too smoll

It's not independence, it's lack of understanding. Dogs know their situation, they know their being is sustained by their owner. They recognize who feeds them, protects them and cares for them. Recognizing this they become loyal. It's a true and pure companionship never found elsewhere, even from women.
Cats are way too dumb for this level of think they just know food appears from you and they want it when they are hungry.

you rather be a slave, aka cat owner, than have one? i don't like both

Ok this is fooking epic

y'all need to see this

Everything you do for a cat you do exactly the same for a dog But yes you do have to walk a dog, and sometimes that just doesnt fit into a busy working life. But its very easy to assume people are fat and lazy isnt it.. I have never had a a cat destroy furniture, but I sure as have have had a puppy destroy things like mail. and as I said. cleaning a litter tray is very little maintenance and not any more gross than picking up soft warm dog shits if you're a responsible owner. I like dogs a lot too so I dont know why you're arguing this. Both have their good and bad points and you're retarded if you dont see that.

fuck you and fuck dogs

not to mention dogs need a lot of training just to be bearable to live with. Cats just get on with it

youtu.be/MkfSSDm8AWc?t=14
*schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop *schlop* *schlop* *schlop *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schIop* *schlop* *schlop*
*schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop *schlop* *schlop* *schlop *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schIop* *schlop* *schlop**schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop*

Attached: schlooooooooooooooooooooooooooop.jpg (474x474, 30K)

>read this with a pussy in my lap
kek stay mad

It's called having a yard and no you don't "have" to walk your dog.

LMAO he actually likes the animal that:
>needs to be showered constantly unless you like the smell of shit
>needs to be played with or they will fuck your shit up
>needs constant attention or they will fuck your shit up
>needs to be trained not to piss and shit inside
>needs to be trained not to bark at strangers
>will pounce on you even if you ignore, yell, push aside, knee or kick them
>unless you keep an absolute alpha state of being they will do the things you punish them for behind your back
>makes a mess everywhere they are
>has certain breeds that will brutalize people because they blinked their eyes wrong
>will unconditionally love you even if you abuse them constantly
Truly an amazing pet.

Attached: 1546750703596.jpg (682x1024, 78K)

IM MA GINE THE S M E L L
FFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
LUCKY FUCKING BASTARDSSSSS

>ywn smell their pits
WHY THE FUCK DO I CONTINUE ON LIVING

idk user my cat is pretty based. he murders shit and brings it to me as a gift. and then we cuddle.

Attached: IMG_E7195.jpg (719x864, 362K)

he looks ugly

honestly I like dogs but this guy isnt far wrong. The scope for behavioural problems with a dog is far bigger tan that of a cat.

what kind of lazy shitty fatass owner just lets the dog out in the yard. I have a yard but still manage to walk my guys an hour a day so they can properly burn off energy and yhou know. enjoy it. dogs fucking live for walks.

also
>leaving your yard covered in shit

fucking disgusting

Here's my experience with cats and dogs put as succinctly as possible.
Cat:
>Try to get outside to murder things all day. >Sleep.
>Ask for dinner once everybody starts eating.
Dog:
>Cry like a bitch and mope in bed all day until favorite person comes home.
>Find spots to take a piss right where someone will step later.

You pick up your dog shit, right? Nothing makes me despise dog owners more than finding a bunch of turds all over my front yard.

he's beautiful in my eyes.

Attached: IMG_E2383.jpg (2336x1873, 1.27M)

Of course I do. Unless its off the track amongst bushes and shit.. I dont even let my dogs go into peoples yards. Its a big problem around the streets where I live too. Also found turds in my driveway. Thinking of setting up a camera. I take a lot of pride in my garden, but if I was only letting them outside at all times the shits would soon build up and the grass would be ruined by their piss. You just cant have anything but a shitheap of a garden if you have dogs in it constantly. I dont know why anyone would get a dog if they dont want to walk it desu.

What kind of faggot picks up his dog's shit in his own yard hah! It's basically free fertilizer and pee doesn't ruin grass unless you feed your dog nuclear waste

talk about a biased prerrogative

op you idiot everyone already knows that
cats are for girls and dogs are for boys, duh

what kind of lazy disgusting sperg doesnt. I spend a lot of time in my yard, gardening is literally my job, people come round here to talk about me doing theirs. and dog shit is fucking foul and full of diseases, its not a clean fetiliser like horse manure. It doesnt really help, especially if its absolute piles of it, combined with the dogs churning up the grassand It doesnt matter what you feed your dog. Urine kills shit

Practically every dog owner I know doesn't clean up poop in their yard, unless they're one of those uptight yard maintenance freaks who have sprinklers and actually BUY grass. Only massive faggots care that much about their yard's appearance.

Only disgusting tramps want diseased piles of dog shit around. Do want you want with your own yard but dont pretend that isnt disgustingly lazy

>They also ruin furniture with their stupid fucking clawing costing you hundreds.
What is a scratch post.

Dog cucks literally enjoy picking up the shit of their dog bulls every single day.. LMFAO Cats are the thinking mans pet, they are loyal affectionate and independent.

I like dogs and this is true. Absolute state of the guy defending it by saying he doesnt walk his dog but instead leaves it to shit all over his garden. That is in no way a plus side to having a dog. thats lazy ownership

Carpets are nasty, too

Most people do not wash their dogs often enough, their homes smell of dog.

Its not really healthy to wash a dog too often. if you have a dog you arent exactly going to be bothered by dog smell, and you get used to it anyway.
Its why I have wooden floors and a leather couch though.

>being so cucked by your dogbull that you literally have to make interior design choices based on this

Normies are fucking retarded.

If that is true, then I simply will not get a dog. They smell like unwashed hair. Greasy, oily fuckers. Thats my other complaint, their hair and skin is so damn oily.

its not the entire reason. Wood and leather are aesthetically superior than smell and stain holding fabrics. You're reaching desu

>My cat literally brings me offering everyday, everyday I have to bring a dead bird outside.

What's actually happening
>check this out you stupid human, I'm better at hunting than you. Now take my trash out and feed me, slave.

And thats a fair reason. I like having dogs, even if not as much as cats I've had. but it depends on the breed. I have a mini schnauzer who feels like a curly little soft toy and doesnt shed. People always stop and comment on how soft he is.

I got sick of big dogs in my hood, even the docile and excited to see you big dogs feel like they are 2 cm away from biting your face off woops accidentally and it kinda put me off the whole thing as a kid, cats are just little feggotits but they don't annoy me as much

Stop ruining my fantasies you dog fucker!

Attached: 1547614186556.gif (885x948, 895K)

Have plenty and even the cardboard things and they still do it
>garden
I don't have one. Poop dries up and turns to nothing within a day so I don't get what your big deal is, you act like it's horse size shit

I don't care for cats as pets, bit I think they're a superior animal

>relatively undomesticated
>Could probably stay alive from pure instinct if release
> worlds #6 most efficient predator
>not subservient to humans
>not looked down upon as a dirty animal
>literally worshipped and a positive symbol for most of history
>can jump and climb to and from high places

most importantly
>solitary, stealthy, quiet i.e. the robot of animals
>always have a thoughtful look on their face, they look out the window for hours watching things move or just enjoying the view
>introverted animals, you have to earn their trust and companionship

Holy shit though
>cats act instantly
No they don't, if you've ever actually spent time with them you'd see them making decisions, especially when they're considering whether to run or not.

Attached: IMG_20180626_113730_991.jpg (550x386, 62K)

I've seen cats adapt to patterns and respond to cues in a freakishly intelligent way.
Just because a cat has no drive to please you doesn't mean it's stupid.

based and blogpilled

Tfw my sisters cat hides when it sees my sister packing because he knows its road trip.time

>superior animal
When's the last time a cat did anything significant, it's always dogs
>thoughtful look on their face
It's a blank empty-headed stare.
>look out the window for hours
because they are that easily amused
>INTELLIGENT
HHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I've slapped the shit out of cats and they don't learn anything they just go "meow!" and wrap around my legs again later like a fucking braindead cat that it is

Attached: 1502456897004.jpg (480x451, 28K)

something every single dog would do but your one single cat managed this feat and it's something amazing
typical cat owner

Cat:
>sits around looking cute
>exterminates mice
>doesn't care about your stupid trick bullshit, just wants to rest
Dog:
>barks at 4 AM
>shits on the street like pajeet, to the dismay of neighbors
>chases people for no reason
>HURR HURR STICK MOVE FAST ME MOVE FAST TOO ME CATCH STICK ARF ARF I GOOD BOY
Fuck dogs and fuck dog owners

Attached: 1547667669426.jpg (342x513, 21K)

>When's the last time a cat did anything significant, it's always dogs

>When's the last time a cat got famous serving humans

>It's a blank empty-headed stare.

Not really, I can see their expression change slightly watching them for a while, depending on things they see or maybe feel (even if its just hunger or tiredness)

>because they are that easily amused
t. bugman who's never sat outside and enjoyed just sitting there

I haven't owned many cats. It's not that a dog couldn't do it retard, it's just interesting an animal that doesn't do more than hunt and jump can recognize things like this

I strongly dislike this line of thinking. Dogs are ANIMALS, and despite domestication they are naturally supposed to be in the wild and hunt, run around , poop anywhere they want, etc. Just because a bugman like you can't appreciate the wild life doesn't mean a dog is a bad animal for not being as domesticated as you

>*shits directly in front of your house*
>*barks at you and tries to bite you*
WHY YOU MAD YOU'RE JUST LE BUGMAN YOU BAKA I'M BEING LE WILD LE ANIMAL XDD

>dog shits on dirt like literally any animal, lawns don't exist in the woods

>dog defends its territory, people don't live that close in the wild

Stop being such a nu-male, it's not the dogs fault its forced to live like you. They are a relic of more noble times.

Attached: neolithic-farmers.jpg (610x350, 55K)

Cat owners are literal cucks to their cats. Just think about it. They feed and take care of this animal that isn't even loyal to them. They even go so far as to provide them special shitting areas which they also clean. The cat will let them touch it, as long as they are scratching it's back. Then the cat will turn around and tear up something in the house just to manage their claws. Then the cat owner buys EVEN MORE shit just for them to claw, instead of being able to teach them not to. Cucks through and through.
Pic related is what a cat would think if they had the intelligence to think at all.

Attached: 1526421737156.png (310x416, 152K)

Because its smarter. The scope of behavioural problems with a human is far greater than with an animal. Because humans are smarter.

You and that other guy are making OPs point for him. Your argument is literally >wow imagine actually liking the more complex and intelligent animal

Exactly this. Notice how cats are popular mostly with redditors and numales and dogs have since history been associated with masculinity. I mean just think about it. Dogs have historically been used as companions in hunting. Man desires submission and loyalty in his companions, where as women want to be led. Dogs submit to you and stay loyal to to you, cats want you to submit. Thats even the point cat owners make themselves. Dogs are more submissive to their owners than cats. Yeah, thats the point. Dogs are submissive to their owners, with cats, their owners are submissive to them.

Cat people are low test beta cuck NPCs

Cats are an insult to humanity's supremacy over all life.

Attached: dog girl origins.jpg (1200x3472, 686K)

All of my cats are very affectionate and well behaved. And so are my dogs. You're just raising your animals wrong.

Why do humans fight over cats and dogs so much when cats and dogs themselves get along so well? Really, it's the human that's the animal here.

Attached: best friends.jpg (257x196, 12K)

Cats vs dogs is like pepsi vs coke. People like one more than the other and scorn those who disagree. In the end, they're both just dumb little fuzzballs that we love. Dunno why people have to call eachother lazy retards or shitty one way or the other over something so silly.