I'm applying for warehouse jobs around my city since I've been jobless for roughly half a year now...

I'm applying for warehouse jobs around my city since I've been jobless for roughly half a year now, and it seems like a good way to get fit while also earning some money. Anyone here have experience? What should I expect?

On an unrelated note, I haven't been here since the BANGposting war last year. Glad to see nothing's changed; take care of yourselves, bros. I'm rooting for you

Attached: 1543783749516.jpg (1000x670, 134K)

>warehouse jobs
>a good way to get fit
Go for construction instead of warehouse work if you want to get fit. You wont lift alot in warehouse work.
There are tools for that

Lots of lewd boi things happen on the night shift if you want your cock sucked

My manager was a twink on the job he just did paper work but let me fuck his boioussy made the job pretty good.

Well it's a good way to get fit, get fit go on Grindr and start slamming sissybois

I can find twinks on Grindr but sissies are to find it sucks

Sounds good getting paid while getting off

Do you have to be 21 to work construction? I'm 19 but I'll keep that in mind
I almost forgot how gay this board is

You can be 16 and work construction, ya the board can be a little fruity but I'm tempted to try Grindr and look for a bottom only trap

Lmao XD is so funni!!!!

My brother in construction had a shemale on their crew it was actually scary

Lots of work and joking around

We had a few guys whip their dicks out and slap people with them but thats it

Bois will be bois user

If you like boipucci and cock you are in luck, long hours and usually a all male coworkers who are in shape

idk i did warehouse and lifted lots

You ever get a suc?

That's kinda bisexual man I never pulled my hard penis out and slap guys with it lol

Not him but I'm a twink so getting fit wouldnt help seeing how I'm a bottom

*schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop*p

>*schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop*

This desu

something something boipussi

i worked in warehouse jobs for abut 5 years
It pays relatively well vs. other entry level jobs. You can indeed get in great shape.
On the negative side, there's usually very little room for advancement and they treat you like chattel. It sucks your life force out of you. After a while, especially if you're working 2nd and 3rd shift like it usually happens, you stop seeing friends/family and sleep while everyone esle works and work while everyone else sleeps
sometimes they'll cut you out for no fault of your own because the business has different projections for different expectations
i loved certain things (being trained on forklifts, the physical stimulation)
i hated the hopelessness- you may see some people during work, but that's usually it. i started drinking too much at odd hours in my "off time," and usually you're working with a bunch of people perfectly satisfied to move products around on a dolly for the rest of their lives
of course, if that's what you want, then godspeed

>filter r9fags/r9gay
>filter trap threads
>fags need attention so the leak out of their containment threads

fuck off queers

Attached: 1522532830326.png (634x692, 377K)

I lost my virginity it to a bear at warehouse he had a big 8 inch cock came inside my boipussi

If this much lewd stuff happens at where OP wants to work sign me the fuck up for getting paid to cum inside boiholes

I can't wait for someone to either dox you or you get in a horrific car accident and die already.

My boingpooki is dripping wet right now.

Cant beat them join them senpai boipucci is warm and tight

Jesus this thread is gay as fuck take it as a sign OP be a boihooker and make your money that way!

I think deep down you secretly enjoy boipucci and want to get topped

Schlop on that boicock umph

I know I do M8