/britfeel/

Stop sulking ffs lad edition

Attached: OPimage.png (946x561, 558K)

>sulkanon does NOT like sulki- wait

So if host is sulkanon that means he was the "DM is a nonce" spammer, but we also knew he worked as a toilet cleaner, so did hostlad used to clean toilets for a living?

How do you like to treat yourself after a bit of a windfall?
Proper expensive steak from a butchers here, cooked up with a splash of red wine mixed in with the juices.

sulkmong

That cat is a fat cunt

>meal for one
sounds about right

>sulk user
>seethe user
>angry user
>kiddo
>people who disagree with me
>anyone I don't like

all me

>sulkanon sulkanon hurr sulkanon
rent free

In short, I don't
I don't really deserve a treat.

my uncle might be dying lads

Attached: sad wojak.jpg (600x238, 18K)

Some of you lads are absolute mongs tbqh.

Is sort of funny how sulkanons OG sulk was personalities, now hes become one of the most well known ones here kek

Hostlad is 100% the nonce spammer so guess so

We're all dying lad. The human race has been dying since conception.

>Is sort of funny how sulkanons OG sulk was personalities
huh?

It's nice to get a break from nonce posting.

Sorry to hear, you should spend more time with them if that is the case though.

The thing that started "sulkanon" was when he was always bitching about lads talking about/replying to personalities.

mine died of cancer. It's not a good feel
I had to watch him slowly die in front of my eyes

Sulkanon isn't real you fucking idiots. We're all sulkanon.

>had to
you didn't need to sit there the whole time

Yeah but the problems is that literally anyone that disagrees with you gets called sulk user, when everyone does that shit. Not everyone who shit posts is the infamous nonce spammer and its retarded to think so

im more of a /nomotivation/user tbf

I'm still a virgin neet mong.

>people who take photos of others dying from cancer

Don't let it happen to me. I don't want my last photos to be of me sitting in a hospital bed looking like a unfed zombie.

don't know much about what's wrong with him anyway, my dad just said it was "serious" and my mum might be going to visit him
all i really know about his health is that he's diabetic, haven't seen him since my gran's funeral in 2014

im pretty sure the user whos always going on about help helperlad is the nonce spammer aka host though, seems too similar

*takes photo of you dying of cancer*
now all i have to do is post it on r/lastimages and get thousands of upvotes

I wish I could go back to Japan. People were only slightly taller than me there.

>im pretty sure the user whos always going on about help helperlad is the nonce spammer aka host though,
He might be, its the same thing he would do, but retards will call anyone who they don't like sulk user.
if you can recognize posters or speak to people from outside of the thread, you should know that we all bait and shit poster each other, its just the way it is.

>Playing F.E.A.R
fun
What are you lids doing?

Attached: 1502545546752.jpg (200x200, 16K)

personally i blame shut in chad for all of this

>r/lastimages

Reddit is more mentally ill than we are.

Proper horny for arseholes today, one of you is going to get it.

How is that a thing. Reddit is such cancer

As someone who is often targeted by sulkanon I can confidently say that they are far more than one person

least youre being honest and calling them arseholes instead of boy fannies

I've been called sulkanon before
its just anyone who sulks.

>woke up an hour ago
>weather is shit raining like fug
>stuck in the house in East Devon

obviously the first thought i have when i see a relative or friend dying is how much imaginary internet points i can get for it if i upload it to reddit

>have shit to do
>have hobbies I need to actually get on with
>just sitting on laptop watching the hours pass lamenting my life with others on Jow Forums
how to I cease this destructive behaviour ?

>uncle didn't want to go pub, said he needed to spend time with his granddaughter
Prick

lads ive been accused of being:

>poley
>shippy
>sulkanon
>help helper
>DM
>tilde
>ebin
>pigeonroastie

im none of these btw

>there's a gore thread on b/
cant believe Jow Forums is so disgusting lads

>uncle died before i could take a photo of him and post it to r/lastimages
selfish fucking cunt, did he have any idea of the amount of upvotes i could have gotten from that post?

Attached: I AM ANGERY.jpg (495x362, 19K)

memories, i only found out about /b/(wider Jow Forums later on) when they did a gore raid on ebaumsworld back in the day and someone broke rules one and two

>b/
They aren't pretending they're not doing it because they like to look at dead people.

Sounds like a horrible uncle lad, my granny at least lived long enough that I could post her picture on facebook for some likes.

Kek
*originallalalalala

oh my!
*faints*

i can symapthise with roasties a bit, not too long ago i set up a facebook profile as a 7/10 girl with the intention of trolling some chads, i never got around to doing that but one thing i noticed is how many friend requests from random indian blokes that your average white girl gets on facebook, i wish so many random indian women(no fatties or uggos) tried to add me

I havent looked at b in like three years

The people i know irl who post on reddit are shut in type people who also like pop-culture, liberal, disingenuous, fake nerds, orbit girls that don't care about them. basically they are outcasts with normie traits.
not saying people on Jow Forums are any better, hate most of the cunts here too.

>>pigeonroastie
Who the fuck is this?

>What are you lids doing?
Might watch the new episode of that new star trek show then go beddy byes

what you lads up to tonight? standard shitposting for me

You go on Reddit? Normie

>The people i know irl who post on reddit are shut in type people
how do you know them though

not sure how old she was but she looked pretty old, was a fat lass who kept a pigeon named "kieth flint" he was a mascot for the thread for a while but at some point differences were had between pigeon roastie and the lads and she stopped posting (probably still posts, just doesn let anyone know who she is)

Reddit is full of edgy or right wing subs desu

>they are outcasts with normie traits.
Always found that to be a really weird combo, don't know how people end up like that.

10 hour gaming sesh on Atlas, tbqhwy.

that's what we used to call brownie lass
the transgirl who keeps pigeons and bakes

She was 35 and the trannies bullied her out

>brownie lass
nope. She's about 20

>>Playing F.E.A.R
BASED

im brownie lass, i have no pigeons, im 19

I just want a fucking girlfriend already lads
Wish someone could tell me straight up what it is about me that makes me so unapproachable
I'm not completely ugly, and I don't smell
So why do strangers just avoid me

Name...five then

yeah but does she pass?

>she messages me first
so what does it mean

What was the feedback from the last date you had?

if brownie lass is an IRL girl with a vagina, and pigeon roastie is still coming here, that means we could possibly have 3 fems in the thread, and they all come here voluntarily, we literally are ALL chads

>when he
>he
Bless, you still think he's one person.

>feedback from a date
you having me on?

It means
>she wants financial support
>she wants emotional support

Makes a change from all the facebook fap threads. /b/ these days might as well just be an extension of /s/

>the-donald
>CringeAnarchy
>MGTOW
>metacanada
>gender critcial

i
love
salt

fuck off sulkanon were talking about other people now, you want to stay relevant then grow a vagina

No, when you ask for a second date what do they say?
Do they ghost you, give you the "you're a nice guy but.." lie or are they honest with you?

Not those lads, but you know...you go on a date, it doesn't work, reasons are given. That's useful info.

Mission completed it's bedtime routine time
Spliff, wank then bed

Never been on a date in my life
Not even a virgin, but I can't get a date

I want to read my book but first I'm doing some file management on the laptop. Was gonna take the new air rifle in the garden for a dozen or so shots but it's way too cold,

You're talking about sulkanon in the post I replied to then you now say you're talking about other people while referring to me as sulkanon in the same sentence.

Mentally. Ill.

bedtime already user?

Mgtow is for losers lol

>been on a date
fuck off normies.

Should I wank to bums or tits today?

are you the lad who posted screencaps of his (you)s to try to prove he wasnt ebin? you seem on the same level he was tbf

>females post here
Can you imagine if they weren't LARPs?
Like we could actually get real advice from a female.

They give it sometimes but just get called trannies or roastie whores

Tits every single time. What you lining up lad

Have a wank to both

Yes, that was the lad I had in mind for you. Funny

>how do you know them though
friends from the past, acquaintances that i have met through other people. Shut in might have the wrong word, i mean they sit in their room most of the time playing video games but they might go out now and again. surely you know the type i mean

>don't know how people end up like that.
Neither do i. I have a feelings they do it to try and fit. They are the type of people that normies invite out because they enjoy taking the piss out of them. I have a feeling a lot of people on /brit/ are like this too.

There's always one or two trannies that pops up when you say females don't post here.
As for any actual females, they are probably passing through from wider Jow Forums and aren't actually a regular.
I can't imagine any women posting here for very long. Usually what happens with online communities with a lopsided gender balance like ours would be is in-fighting and orbiting. As that hasn't happened in any way I'm willing to bet that there aren't any female regulars.

Yeah, been awake nearly 28 hours sorting my sleep out for work tomorrow