Natty lifting

is natty lifting a meme
>me after 1.5y of lifting
>190cm
>80kg

Attached: IMG_20190420_140904.jpg (982x2502, 496K)

>giving up this early
never gonna make it but good progress

Why did you have to awkwardly flex like that just stand normal lmao

you are tall, got that for you, but it's going to be harder to put on visible muscle mass since, you know, it's more stretched out
Also, you probably aren't working out hard enough. Don't be a pussy and add more weight.
That being said this is what you should sorta look like after 1.5 years at 190cm
Keep going natty, no point fucking up your bodie's hormonal balance for years just for the quicker gains
>pic related is me at 5'7, 1'2 years

Attached: IMG_20181117.jpg (1385x2185, 749K)

>5'7

Attached: 1553003162757.png (234x110, 8K)

u should probably shave that shit it doesnt look good

doesn't stop me from getting laid breh
>7' dick helps

You're retarded. If you've reached the point to where you're whipping it out in front of her, you're already 100 percent in. Unless you have a micro penis no woman is going to back out. By the time a woman decides to fuck you she has no idea how big you are.

cope.

shit routine, shit diet.

Hey man, did you do any research on lifting and learn how to optimally gain strength and mass before starting your lifting journey? I only say that because I am 183cm so not too much shorter than you and in my first 4 months of serious lifting I made more gains than that.

Your height is definitely a factor but I would still say that all things considered you must be doing some things unoptimally.

Just based on your pic you need to put more work in on your chest, forearms, lats, and bi/tri. I can’t speak too much for your back based on a front view. Mainly when I see your chest it makes me think that all you do is bench. You should also do flys and high cable pulldowns. This physic looks like it was Brought To You By Starting Strength TM.

this. He probably eats salads for lunch instead of meat and potatoes.

>190 cm
>80 kg
lol
I stood on one of those scales-with-handles-things that measure bodyfat and it showed I was 15% BF at 183cm/85 kg. Based on my BMI to bodyfat ratio (I presume) it classified my muscle mass as "AVERAGE". I can only assume you would be classed as having below average muscle mass with that BMI and yet you're clearly fitter than average.

2.5 years lifting
Before lifting: 63kg
After 1 year: 75kg
Haven't made progress since then. I've gone on 5000kcal bulks only to get fat and having to lose it again. The heaviest I've ever been is 80kg. Should I just roid?

Attached: fit.jpg (969x969, 110K)

not that guy, it gives you confidence and big dick energy

he looks better than you

natty bulking is a big meme, start testing limits in the gym. Whenever u feel that u can complete 8 reps in set, up the weight.

It takes longer then you think. Just keep going you'll get there.

I started only a couple of months back and the key is bulking. I was 5’6 and 120, now I’m 145 and I look great. Just eat as much food as you can for every meal. Eat more meals. Just don’t stop eating and don’t stop lifting. Definitely don’t stop adding weight.

>this how you are supposed to look like

>By the way im 8" shorter than you

Cant make this shit up

Attached: 1jnrlepw43j11.jpg (944x939, 69K)

I'll post my one year progress on the 10th of june. It's also the date I started nofap.

I think i've made big progress.

Attached: brendan.jpg (1000x564, 330K)

eh, dont really matter you're 5'7