Ah, my valiant knight! It is due to your heroism in battle that we won the war and I remain on the throne...

Ah, my valiant knight! It is due to your heroism in battle that we won the war and I remain on the throne. In honor of your service, I offer you one of my many concubines. Please, choose the one that most whets your appetite:

>The first is more beautiful than any other. Her capacity for lovemaking is unequal, and she is of high status and has blood ties to noble families. Takng her would definitely prove invaluable to any mercantile ventures you might pursue. Her upbringing took place here in the palace, and she was trained to have proper ettiquette in all arenas. However, she has a promiscuous side to her. A tight leash is advised to keep her from straying.

>The second is rather plain to look at, but she has a loving personality about her. She will dote on you, cook for you, and cling to your arm, but she is rather boring and tends to lounge most days. She has been bedded a fair number of times. Her upbringing involved a degree of work and struggle as an innkeeper. She should stay by your side for as long as you treat her well.

>The third is well...her face might look better after tenderizing it with a mallet, but if appearance isn't a crucial matter, you may just be smitten by her. She will do anything you ask. She will follow you to the ends of the earth. She has been touched by no man, but she remains in my palace simply because she's the most pleasant of all my women to live with. Her intellect is boundless as she reads often, but she is not boastful in the slightest. She hails from a peasant family, and knows the meaning of hard work and dedication. If you seek a lifelong mate, she's the one.

>Finally, the last is a set of twins. Both are of moderate beauty, but their demeanors are starkly different. One is subtle and submissive, while the other is fiery and commanding. They have satisfied me a fair number of times. They were separated at birth and raised by both poor and rich families. Each will remain at your side so long as their twin does as well.

Attached: 41e11ab3149042c6293b398e78826b65.png (238x238, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundgasm.net/u/rubber_foal/FFFF4M-Return-of-the-King
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'll take the twins m'lord

>really just want the fiery and commanding one, the sub is just icing on the cake

>wanting his used goods

Attached: 1538272288893.png (480x484, 247K)

you know the king has prima nocte right?

I'll take the plain girl. She loves me and that's all that matters I guess.

then i'd rather stay alone

don't worry user, you'll get an arrow to the foot and die of shock in a petty feudal conflict.

and you know this how?
what about you?

the twins sound great

My leige I shall aquire the 2nd!

>Sounds like a female me

my station was raised by accepting one of our king's concubines, given a modest estate, and set to the task of administration and breeding.

Since you're a single man, you return to the soldier life because of your previous military experience.

oh well, better ded than a cuck

Attached: 1528652336830.gif (540x445, 972K)

>soundgasm.net/u/rubber_foal/FFFF4M-Return-of-the-King

The twins pls

>ywn cuddle commanding gf as little spoon while being big spoon to her sub twin

>plain innkeeper you could open a comfy business with since you have the king's protection and shit, nobody's going to fuck with you

>butterface advisor who can lead you to greatness so long as she can NEET it up in the castle

Both sound amazing honestly. Flip a coin, I'll take either.

What's the downside of the beautiful nympho?

>However, she has a promiscuous side to her. A tight leash is advised to keep her from straying.

You'd probably have to literally keep a leash on her, but that's not really a problem I think.

I do not want your women but I need your knights. I may have saved your kinghood but my war isn't over. I will show the enemy what happens when they want to take my homeland away.

Attached: 1536955908077.png (480x515, 306K)

I SIEGED THAT CASTLE BY MYSELF. I REJECT YOUR WENCHES AND WILL CLAIM YOUR FIEFS FOR MY OWN. WITNESS A TRUE BANNERLORD.

Attached: mb.jpg (640x616, 34K)

Stand down king. I have fought for this country while you weaseled out. Give me the throne and I will spare your life.

Attached: c16012ac56b557541229cb1ab2af9a6f.jpg (736x1000, 147K)

Those all sound like shit, your grace. I'll just go find a cute peasant girl.

Attached: 0AF5375D4C6A402ABC65678144A634A3.jpg (800x1226, 75K)

I want the pendulm sire
Its either that or a harem of the finest kingdom thota