Could crush a woman's throat with my bare hands

>Could crush a woman's throat with my bare hands
>Have to look at their stupid smug cunt faces all day

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 12K)

could you though????

Attached: 1474915893939.jpg (90x104, 3K)

>ruining your life and going to jail over a roast because your peepee is angery
Imagine being this manipulated

Yes, easily.

I'm 240lbs and can lift my own body weight above my head.

I'm too disgusted by 3D women to find them arousing. They're scum.

>despise 3D women
>fantasise about being dominated by 2D girls

Attached: 1531769092342.jpg (600x764, 41K)

Yet you're on this board.
Something must've gone horribly wrong.

Attached: 1546368366496.jpg (1018x1002, 326K)

>weakling female shakily reminds herself there is jail to protect her from how incompetent she is

>getting slowly and painfully murdered in the prime of the only life you'll ever had because ????
Real master of puppets there.

It do b like that

How tall are you user? Origngicna

>tfw smaller and weaker than women

Attached: db7.jpg (561x785, 43K)

200lbs, can do like 12 pull ups, totally agreed. Women look so frail, every time Im on subway I fantasize how easy it would be to snap their necks.
I bet I can take on like 10 or 15 of them, fear will make them run for the hills

How tall are you and how long did it take you to get that big? Is it mostly muscle?
>every time Im on subway I fantasize how easy it would be to snap their necks.
yep.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Who still feels attracted to women?
They're little filthy waste of life fleshbags.

There are very prolific future school shooters on this board

6'0. I do boxing casually. Used to lift for a year, thinking about starting again.
>is it muscles
Not really, but when I was lifting I had 2 abs visible and was like 185-190lbs. Trying to get back in shape and lose these fucking 15lbs of fat

It must gall you, that that small weak pathetic woman could uplift you with a kind word or a kiss.

Only a person who feels scared and powerless thinks cruelty, death or domination will somehow grant them control. You've controlled nothing, changed nothing. You can scare, intimidate, sure. But it is a bitter, empty pill compared to the sweet taste of loyalty won. You're empty, and all of the rage in the world won't change that. Scaring people won't change how powerless you are inside of yourself.

Nor will fear and domination fill the empty holes inside of you, anger makes a ghost of experience and empties the day into a useless, shallow pit.

I don't want to scare anyone, it is just that women are physically degenerate.

>Only a person who feels scared and powerless thinks cruelty, death or domination will somehow grant them control.
IDK about scared and powerless people thinking they can kill, and desu we know more about bitter pills than you.