Tfw taxed over 4k every two weeks

>tfw taxed over 4k every two weeks

Attached: JUST.jpg (1500x100, 38K)

Stop making so much money, then, faggot.

Everyone has to pay their fair share OP, it's just that some shares are more fair than others.

It does not feel right to be paying six figures of taxes every year

How much money do you make in a year?

I also know how to inspect element.

And what information did you gain from that?

Around 250, but I work a lot of overtime and weekends. I also went to school until I was 26 and had 3 more years of on the job training after that

>tfw don't make any income and get paid by tax returns

Feels bad since I'm indigent.
user is right, stop being such a rich piece of shit.

Wells I kind of need the money since my schooling costed over 300k...

Wow, you make more in a month than I make in an entire year.

NEETbux must be rendered for the NEETS! Pay for the tendies, wagecukkie :^)

Yeah well, it's not like you have to suck dick for a big mac or anything anyway. The money you pay go into a lot of stuff that's often pretty good for you, like maintaining a legal system for example, so that nogs won't beat you up and take all of your shekels.

Y-yes master here is your cut of tendiebux

Enjoy getting stolen from by jews, wagie

I dont enjoy it at all, but there is nothing I can do about it

that sucks mane but keep in mind you make more after taxes than most of the vast majority of the country does before taxes. Appreciate what you have

Attached: 1541983800235.png (663x715, 202K)

If you have a problem with it then just start your own country. What's that? You can't? Then pay your fucking taxes, pleb.

Stop making so much money user or donate to me

Attached: B246DA6F-C4CE-4130-A31E-A757D8CF213F.jpg (1242x1841, 393K)

Hey man that's a lot of money that makes that 4k seem pretty small. Personally I don't think overtime should be taxed and school payments should be taxed deductable. Still, really does seem like a fair share if it wasn't being spent on plane trips, new desks, and child vaporizing bombs.

Just dont pay lol I dont

But that is what its being spent on. Maybe even a wall or some shit.

Anyways other than taxes, I'm paying a fuckton of money into a pension that will probably collapse well before I am able to retire to reap the rewards. 250k a year essentially becomes 120k after all the taxes and deductions

>But that is what its being spent on
Youre right but thats not really an argument against the tax itself since the abuse is happening elsewhere (ie being perpetrated by corrupt officials). So I understand your butthurt but the tax concept remains sound. It does suck to realize your not living the life of luxury you thought you were, but at least you are literally better off than most people (even better than people who work worse jobs for more hours). Im sure none of this helps though and I'd be happy to join you in the quest to behead those who make the bureaucracy needlessly wasteful.