Are femanons as sad about missing out on prime teen cock as robots are about missing out on prime teen pussy?

Are femanons as sad about missing out on prime teen cock as robots are about missing out on prime teen pussy?

Attached: 0c8ea1f557a1a1cd00beb37607b0591e.jpg (541x720, 52K)

Femanons have been getting all ages of cock since they hit puberty

Women are less likely to be pedophiles, so I doubt it

i don't think anyone is sad about missing out on teen boy sex. Most girls I knew in high school wanted to date someone older than high school age.

It's not the pussy I care about, it's the love and companionship. I don't care too much about that anymore, though.

They didn't want it in the first place, and could probably still go get it if they did now.

Teen boys tend to look girly. Men look better in their 20's. Nobody is missing out on sex and teenage girls are more insane and catty than pretty. Why would anyone have sex with that?

>Why would anyone have sex with that?

Shoot and scoot brother

its not about "prime teen cock" I dont think genitals vary hugely once puberty is done with but I do regret not having had those normal formative sexual and romantic experiences. I think they are very important, and I strongly believe its why im a basically asexual awkward shell of a human who doesn't know how to handle people or affection. Like a complete autist only I'm not autistic.

same, it was very hard to see other girls, my friends even getting boyfriends whilst every guy in my year group n school mocked and found me repulsive or just wouldnt come near me for the stigma even if they would have dated me.. I wonder if any of them would have to this day. It would have done so much for my self esteem

I'm a dude, but I felt somewhat the same way at first. Most of my friends are in the same situation, so it wasn't as bad. Also, my parents wouldnt let me date, so it wasn't 100% my fault. As of now, I really dont care anymore, but I'm only 18, so that could change. I wasn't really mocked, either. Anyways, I hope your situation is better now, user.

Less likely to be punished for their pedophilia*

You are autistic it just doesn't matter because you're female. Can't detect an illness that doesn't impair you.

Oh yeah man 18 is still young as fuck. you could turn it around. I struggle with my self esteem and relating to people to this day. Dating is so important in those years imo

I have too much empathy and im brilliant at reading people. I have been tested you know, No doctor nor psychiatrist has ever even suspected it off me. I just have the usual extreme social anxiety, depression and no self esteem for how Ive always been treated. At least autism would be an excuse and maybe I would get neetbux

completely agree with this """fem""" bot. Even being in my early 20s right now I care way more about the relationship attached to sex than the sex; only recently figured this out desu.

I have a different problem, you see. I am narcissistic. I didnt want love, I just was angry that people I considered t be lesser than myself could get girlfriends. Even the special education kids got dates.

Thats exactly it. And its why I hate the "girls can get sex so cant be lonely" thing. As though a hooker who doesnt give a shit about you would help any of you in any real way. Building a real relationship takes things many of us here are lacking in

>thinks they have empathy
>posts here as a female
???

Girls peak between 14 and 16

Boys peak between 17 and 25, big difference.

you may have to explain that for me. I have a lot of sympathy for a lot of guys here. Just not eh ones who jump at me calling me a roastie whore and the like.. People treating me like shit has in some ways not made me a piece of shit. but that can go either way i guess.

It's only important because people make it important, in my opinion. I've been alone for the past 18 years, and I'll be fine the next few years. I'm just focusing on doing stuff I enjoy and working on improving things like my work ethic instead of worrying about other people. I suggest you do the same. It's really liberating. You do you, though. Everyone is different and has different levels of human interaction that they need.

No, because it's not possible for a woman to be a virgin past the age of 13 (unless they say no to everyone).

Meanwhile, it's hard work for every man to get laid, which is why I don't understand why people react so negative to male virgins, getting laid is almost a second job because you must go through dozens and dozens of women until a woman says "Fuck me". Even a good looking man must approach at least 10 women a night, that's approximately 3 hours of work.

>lives an amazingly easy life that losers crave
>rubs it in the face of sad losers
>"I have too much empathy!"
Haha sure, you don't know the meaning of the word probably because you're a vapid female.

You have no idea about my life, just as I have no idea about yours. but if you biggest problem life is "TFW no gf" then sorry but fuck you, I wish the most pressing concern of this board was all I had. I said too much empathy to be autistic, I can see you have none and are content being a bitter little piece of shit.

I honestly have no idea why any woman would be attracted to a teen boy. It's just ridiculous. I guess you have to be a woman/gay to understand.

i dont condone it but you could always just fuck an eighteen or nineteen year old/...

>my problems are so much bigger than all you guys who can't get laid, fucking listen to all my normalfag problems that are so much worse than yours
>I have too much empathy ree why don't you guys have any

Some boys between 16 and 18 are absolute hunks or look like male models, but they are a small minority.

so you're a heterosexual male and you're attracted to adult men only? ok nice to know

>genitals don't vary hugely
Wrong. Do I need to post the img of the various stages of banana ripeness that is an analogy for masturbation? Prime teen cock is a real thing. Every guy you find from now on except for Chad will have a mushy penis that doesn't throb like a middle schooler's. Sure, some guys grow a few inches after middle school, but their boners will be weak and soft. Not even the super devout virgin Christian guy that doesn't masturbate is as good as he was when he was younger, since with male genitals, it's use it or lose it. Only guys who had the mental strength to live a balanced sex/masturbation life can compare to their former glory. I assume it's something like how women loosen up but they can do kegels but their hymen will never regrow.

do you wonder why you cant get a girlfriend? Im self aware and admit my flaws instead of lashing out and blaming strangers. try it

Im talking about once they are done with puberty and legal but before normal ageing sets in. Because they really don't. you sound insane

Yeah, kind of. It sucks knowing most guys my age have already slept with multiple girls.

Yes, and the thread is about how a 14-15 year old boy has an optimal fuck-stick, and you missed out on that.

>self aware
>posts on Jow Forums as a female and thinks they have empathy
How deep does the rabbithole of your stupidity go?
>inb4 waaah anons not being nice to me come defend me orbiters
You are pathetic lmao

Please continue to draw your own nonsensical meanings.
I doubt it. Experience is important.

I started getting groomed by my next door neighbor when i was 13, which led me to be attracted to men in their 40s while boys my age in school did nothing for me.
I know that what my neighbor did was wrong but i dont regret it. I feel a stronger connection to him than any of the bfs ive had.

dumb whore kek

Most fembots are only attracted to men as old as their dad obviously including their dad so I doubt they miss doughy guys

>experience is important
Not really. Sex is a natural act so it's easy to pick up. No amount of experience can make up for a broken dick.

I was totally naive as a teen and I thought everyone was a virgin and not having sex, just like me. I was genuinely shocked when I knew people weren't virgins

This

a lot of fembots were stupid whores who got molested as teens by old men & thus have stockholm like syndrome about it

I said "understand" you protruding polyp