This is my body. Is this an ordinary body for a teenage guy? If not, why not?

Attached: normal or not.jpg (986x1996, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APhNExaARrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

average body of a Jow Forumstard yea

like a pregnant 14 year old girl

Stop fucking eating fatty, go fast

youtube.com/watch?v=APhNExaARrk

Your a pot bellied gyno bitch tit skinny fat. You have what happens when you have a poor diet, lack of muscle and exercise, but your not tipping the scale to whalemode yet.

This is a common problem, not a normal body.

Good news? Your a teenager with plenty of time, energy, and BMR to unfuck yourself.

What is this shape? Your ARMS are twigs, stomach is bloated and tits bigger then my prego sister. STOP EATING SHIT.

If you’re happy with your body then that’s fine, it might not be healthy but you’ll still be able to enjoy life.

If you’re fatigued, miserable, ashamed, or want change, you should start today my friend.

>manlet yelling at people
Why is this appealing again? Also, this goes against the sticky, which advises against long term fasting

Fucking retard.

>If not, why not?
I hope this is bait, and I'll take it... must you ask this, you troglodyte? how oblivious can you be to not see that your obese, gravity-generating body is not ordinary?

>this is your body when you fap constantly

Everyone including all the jacked guys fap. Nothing to do with fapping.

fpbp

I assume that you are not a pregnant woman then this is inacceptable for a normal human being. You are propably fucked your endocronological system also. Just use your brain search the difference between androgenic and estrogenic effects on the human body. Still your life your decision to be like inbetween gender.

The fuck are those tits bro. There's girls with smaller tits than you. Also, how are you not ashamed of that belly?
Fuck, put down the fork and do some excercise, faglord. It's clear that you do neither.

is this achievable natty?

cope. whats wrong couldnt even handle a 3 day fast? lol

rent free.

>writes a ten page dissertation on how jews, despite their genetic inferiority, control all world functions

Attached: 1536781672099.jpg (1280x740, 345K)

Attached: jewish history.png (928x8800, 1005K)

>whites are superior
>constantly out witted and defeated by their genetic inferior

Attached: 1525945716587.jpg (1024x816, 97K)

How’s that Mueller report treatin’ ya, faggot?

>amerimutt thinks everyone gives a shit about his mutt politics

I was there man. Went from 255lbs to 185lbs and started lifting. 2 years later im not buff or ripped but I feel like I can make it in another few years.
Change takes dedication and most of all time. You must Realize it's going to take you years to look good, but you're young so it will go quicker. Get on a diet and stick to it. Go to the gym everyday even if it's only a half hour. Make it part of your day like showering or brushing your teeth.

Why are all you leftist jew worshippers so ugly?

Attached: discord_trannies_muses.png (1920x1080, 3.32M)

Attached: 1243654745745.jpg (225x225, 8K)

What pisses me off the most is that he can probably get laid, but most of Jow Forums can’t and we look 100x better.

>anti white leftypol shill calling others mutts
Reminder that you literally worship niggers like gods

Attached: tankie.jpg (480x360, 42K)

>What pisses me off the most is that he can probably get laid
What? If this guy can get laid then surely there is hope. And jesus the fact that you say this means you are horribly insecure and need serious help.
>we look 100x better.
Hahahahahahahaha what fucking I browse/fit/ dunno what site you're on buddy.

Calling someone leftist doesn't make you whiter.

Attached: 81f.png (646x655, 21K)

>anti white leftypol subhuman is still seething
Why do you leftists hate the white race?

Attached: 1541333414910.jpg (2400x7000, 1.99M)

I'm not leftist and I'm actually white unlike you.

Attached: 124336554756.jpg (213x236, 9K)

Why are nigger worshipping leftypol mutt seething?

Attached: 1538785459965.jpg (1024x666, 75K)

Attached: 124236534634734.png (422x422, 67K)

This must be a bait, how can somone with any self respect think this is normal.

Attached: not nows.jpg (500x495, 60K)

Attached: 1540100126433.png (2535x1240, 359K)

I can smell your melanin from here you disgusting, swarthy subhuman.

Used to look just like OP
How am I doin guys?

Attached: 20190323_123844.jpg (968x1451, 577K)

>your a mutt if you don't want genocide the white race like me
Why do you leftypol mutts worship niggers and jews?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 46K)

>Anything with Narcissa
>Left
Oh dear he doesn't know

Attached: images (2).jpg (208x242, 16K)

I'm not a leftist you disgusting brown eyed, double digit IQ mongrel. You are pathetic. You're not white and you'll never be white. Say thanks to your ancestors who decided to racemix not thinking about how dumb and disgusting their descendants will be.

You're a mutt if you're from a shithole country made up of filthy subhuman immigrants raging that other, superior subhuman immigrants are doing the same thing to you, mutt.

lmao they have to hide their political ideology because its so shit that if they said they were a communist people would laugh at them

Attached: 1529739264714.png (400x400, 364K)

>leftypol mutts are so disingenuous that they won't admit that they are leftist
Why do you leftypol subhumans hate the white race and worship niggers like gods?

Attached: 1544942560660.png (900x749, 765K)

It seems to me that leftypol are self-aware leftists that know their beliefs are nothing but destructive insanity but double down on it anyway.

Attached: white.jpg (265x190, 8K)

Why do you leftypol subhumans want an anti white safespace?

Attached: 1535292542635.jpg (588x1024, 86K)

>I-If I'm mean enough on the internet I'll be white!
Top kek

Attached: 1478355400833.jpg (1072x960, 312K)

Because leftism and anti-white sentiments can only thrive in a heavily moderated space.

>anti white leftypol shill still has no argument

Attached: 21225.png (637x705, 501K)

>constantly out witted and defeated
Jewish power is only a recent phenomenon. Only low IQ whignats think that there some single coherent plot. They are subversives though and Jewish power is cringe and gay.

What exactly was I meant to be arguing for or against? I only butted in to laugh at subhumans

Attached: 1488320588484.jpg (810x961, 271K)

They are neurotic, psychopathic, pathological liars that are obsessed with material things and their acquisition.

Is a tapeworm superior to humans because it can infiltrate the body and steal nutrients?

>another one of these threads

i was 17 y/o 328lbs the day i started with weight loss. if you think the left side of pic related was bad, you should have seen me initially. the sooner you fix that shit you call a body the better off youll be. adolescence fucking blows when you hate yourself

Attached: pixlr_20190420113223294.jpg (640x640, 225K)

Good job bro

Isn't that just humans? It's not like the end goal of capitalism or communism is anything but "I want muh stuff"

Better. Keep up the good work and you'll make it.

I have this but without titties.
I got it from drinking a lot of beer.

I've mostly stopped beer and am working on it.
50lbs down so far, 30 to go. It seems my stomach is the last thing that wants to give up it's fat.

That's why both capitalism and communism is gay and ya'll need Jesus

Their identity is based on rejection and they act out their messianism through revolutionary politics. Sure these traits exist in all people, but it's general sin vs a group culture.

Holy fuck OP looks just like this.

Attached: deku stomach face.jpg (367x615, 75K)

>Believing in kiddyfiddling capitalism
Nah. Despite literally following the words of a man saying "The rich can't get into heaven" Bishops still live luxurious lives far exceeding what he would have considered rich.
Buddhists at least practice what they preach

church =/= word of god user. man is very falliable, the vast majority of the church is corrupt as fuck and I have no doubts that God condemns all these nominal Christian scum

I get that, but everything you think of modern "Christianity" is made up by those kind of people. I have no problem with people believing in god, just hypocrites.

Is it even possible to get rid of tits like this?

That excuse is bullshit when muslims use it and it's bullshit when you use it.

All Christians should be living an
ascetic life like the Buddhist monks, as to venture into the world, you must venture away from God, and to venture to God, you must venture away from the world.

And you're on Jow Forums so you aren't one of those types

Muslims believe man is born without sin, while the Bible tells us that all men have sinned and that all of us are despicable. If you believe the actions of man reflect on God, then you are mistaken.

Started at 310lbs (140kg) and am now at around 185lbs (84kg)
Like said, fix that shit or you will hate yourself.

Attached: prog.png (1314x810, 1.58M)

I appreciate any jab at Jow Forumstards

thanks

everytime i see one of these threads i feel compelled to post my Jow Forums origin story but i dont do it for (you)s; just want to inspire people like OP who know they need to make changes but are too weak willed to, just like i was before i woke up to that fact

Attached: Why_Is_My_Curriculum_White_UK_college.png (1454x2214, 1.43M)

Onions, estrogen, no exercise. Society has brainwashed you from your natural instincts.

Just start training something, there's still hope for you. Drink more water, do 16hr fasts for growth hormone which will metabolize allthat estrogen induced fat.

Gl

Jew

> heh, let me spam buzzords at them on a fitness board cause they hurt my feefees, that’ll show em

>Not liking Jow Forums automatically means you're a /leftypol/ liberal faggot

You are a cancer on this site. I don't like you for ruining it and acting like you own it. I was here before. Go to hell and choke on my penis you bitch ass cocksucker

>anti white shill whose only been here 6 months telling me what Jow Forums is

Lmao so true

Attached: 1554950485657.jpg (1254x690, 73K)

How fast do I need to go?

cope

r8 my body when I was 16
OP status: mogged

Attached: ey34.jpg (1600x1200, 587K)

Post sister

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-022016.png (689x719, 243K)

T.

Attached: 1547753754438.jpg (900x1200, 256K)

Why are amerimutts so retarded?

Why do you leftypol subhumans hate the white race?

Based and kara boga pilled

Attached: Kara+boga+is+mostly+pleased+we+have+beaten+the+dirty+_aac184edafb2ca16c3451f2272e26eaa.jpg (742x418, 69K)

Wht are amerimutts so retarded?

Why do you leftypol subhumans worship niggers?

Attached: mentally_deranged_subhumans.png (1272x1560, 2.41M)

Attached: body.jpg (2650x1150, 684K)

Holy shit, are you me?
You look just like me

Attached: 1552230032811.jpg (600x400, 56K)

ordinary body for teenage Sasquatch

How did you do it?

Jesus christ you're hairy

Take aromatase inhibitors, namely Anastrozole.

You can thank me latter faggot.

t. Doctor.

Attached: 1494600787127.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

Why are you nigger worshipping leftists so ugly?

Attached: C2vwtXrUUAAdwlI.jpg (750x990, 159K)

Based