Attached: drugfeels.png (421x464, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vY9VhJVw2hU
youtu.be/tyneiz9FRMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bout to get a dmt vape, 500 :)

little bit early fella :)

but its soo dead

candy flipping and smoking DMT too right now as some user suggested in another thread. have some xanax on hand if needed too. will be back with results

what stage are you at? how is it?
:)

Derealization/depersonalization has ruined my life. Fuck psychs and fuck you

user I dont think he will be back...

>abuse drugs
>go on a bad trip
>surprised that life is now ruined because abuse of drugs
Use psychs, don't abuse psychs.

You go through a field/meadow and find this beauty
what do you do?

Attached: Opium-poppy-coloring-page[1].gif (270x480, 30K)

>woah ive never even seen a black and white flower before

can someone color it in for me

just to make sure that user knows he got roasted by me

lmao you just got scammed stupid fuck

that website doesn't even have a valid SSL certificate

would be funny if it's kiwi

guys is it normal to feel the taste of your tongue while high? If i dont use a mouthwash with strong chemicals and alcohol then I cant relax, its so disgusting

it's probably nothing to be worried about

I'm watching this atm while stoaned youtube.com/watch?v=vY9VhJVw2hU
got some other stoner shows in my list im but just not there yet you know. but im getting there

PERFECT EDITION, OKAY ANONS. So, yesterday I went on the heroes journey. I ate 6.5G's of shrooms over the course of two hours starting at 5PM yesterday and one pot cookie at around 4PM. Around 5:30, I put on The Piper at The Gates of Dawn by Pink Floyd. It was incredible and progressively getting better. I felt a little uneasy though, so I wrote a list of positive things to consider while tripping. After the list was done, I started taking bong hits. The bong hits continued all night. I first noticed the effects when I saw silhouettes of aliens in my peripheral, then holy fuck. I was seeing streaming lights, kaleidoscopes, everything was breathing and all the colour was shifting. There were beautiful girls everywhere, they were all guiding me and comforting me. I had a feeling of being kissed by pure feminine energy and being wrapped tightly with love. OH and the EYES! Holy shit, the world was staring back at me and I could see pupils lining my walls in circular and rectangular patterns, it looked like that one Tool album haha. By 9PM, I was (mentally) seated on a perch looking down over an endless sea of rotating clockwork. There were tubes expanding and flying around in a tunnel like fashion, they seemed to be breathing and conveying information to me. While I was in this place, I felt the presence of a very cute girl who I like a lot. I felt one with her and I felt like I understood her. She was embracing me and our souls bled together in an infinite union. As I was laying in bed, I starting thinking in something that sounded like Japanese (I do not speak Japanese). I was also VERY aroused by this point, the blending of my soul with my crush was a really intimate feeling. So obviously, I spent about an hour humping my bed and writhing in euphoria/love. After the humping and Japanese-word-salad had stopped, I called my cat "Nigger" and that was impossibly funny to me. I have never laughed so hard. I sounded like a psych patient. Then I went to sleep, was good.

Attached: FiveDriedGramsInSilentDarkness.jpg (500x500, 181K)

I have a serious question to ask the only I smoked crack I did not get high the only explanation I have is my friend sold them some fake shit

>klonopin
>vodka
>gabapentine
>DM

I'm fucking invincible.

I did some mushrooms a few years back, I had a huge freakout, started shaking and siezuring, ended up curled up in the corner and telling my friends to get the fuck away from me while I cried. IT was not fun, and I did that shit for around 9 hours. Shit got me introverted more than usual, with my brain screaming at me.

I mean, it's not for everyone ,clearly, but you should -try- psychedelics at least once.

Should i ever go back on ritalin

There's a change it turned me psychotic when i was prescribed them by a doctor, i'm anti-psychotics now

Might not even have to take anything and just quit my medication to get the same dopamine rushes again

Attached: 198.jpg (300x100, 22K)

>calling your cat nigger
lmao

Attached: 094ae5f8a193d5dd4c6d8246394008eb1adec41a_hq.jpg (512x288, 23K)

>should I ever go back on Ritalin
Maybe. Ritalin is great but it's dangerous lmao

Attached: 1490191522117.jpg (299x400, 37K)

Will probably end up doing some dxm this weekend, I've got 2 bottles of gels. Hopefully will be getting some lsd in the next few weeks

Anyone know of any good stimfap cation/story sites?

so if I want to grow my own plants for making DMT which plant would I choose and how much do I need ? Will I need a full garden full of that stuff or just one plant ?

Attached: 17190865_1778016655859138_8578505562892821727_n.jpg (695x900, 262K)

ive been sober for a month ;p

feels good

I got 10ml of 2000mg THC vape juice coming tomorrow. Haven't smoked weed in about a week. How high will this effect me bros?

SEE YOU GUYS SOON

Attached: 1 2 3 DISSOCIATE.jpg (226x301, 9K)

I feel so retarded because of that etizolam last night, fun but fuck benzos

How much are you taking brother?

Holy fuck I really want some H. I couldn't pick up anything this week and I'm too poor to even get drunk

Going for 450mg tonight, hoping for something comfy

I ate a 50mg edible last night and passed out. Got another 50mg edible today. Start work on Monday after NEETing it up for a year now. Keep the good times rolling fellow bots.

Attached: 1440128405582.jpg (378x485, 98K)

I pull out my dick and nut on it

>Psychedelic experiences edition

All my experiences with psychedelics (only acid and weed) have been horrible

NBOMe won't work if you swallow it right?
My stash of LSD has a bitter taste and I had panic attacks about my heart rate for the last two trips but it still worked when I just swallowed it. Maybe the bitter taste is the blotter paper and I'm just acting like a paranoid retard. Got two and a half tabs left and I'm debating whether to take them or not. Thoughts?

Attached: dot.jpg (700x700, 35K)

Order a test kit nigga they're legal. marquis reagent I believe is the one you need.

What's the easiest way for an autist to get heroin, fentanyl, or something similar so that I can overdose on it and kill myself?

You're right, that'll relieve a ton of my anxiety.
I meant to buy one a couple months ago anyways but I never got around to it

Deep Webber

Hahaha that's literally one of the worst ways to off yourself. Buy a shotgun if you wanna die right away, buy heroin if you want to die young.

>tfw ran out of coke and my last high just wore off

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

i want to get drugs but there are no dnm vendors in my country, what do? i wanted to get lsd. i just want to feel SOMETHING to be honest, pretty sure i have anhedonia or something, i dont have motivation to play a game or watch a movie even, i just browse fucking imageboards... is dxm any good at least? any advice? i want to die.

Attached: 1547095196450.jpg (400x300, 35K)

What country? Just curious, sucks if there are no vendors in your country, but unless you live in a country with super strict customs, you could order international.
Yeah DXM is one of my favorite drugs honestly, there are a lot of people who absolutely hate it and their experiences sound way different than mine, but it's worth a try to find out what side of the fence you sit on. The problem though is that its one of those drugs that absolutely should not be used regularly.

You can check whether 1p-lsd is legal in your country. If so you can buy it from the clear net. I'd recommend trying dxm if you are curious, though it's not for everyone. People say a third of people hate it, a third are neutral about it, and a third love it. I personally fall in the neutral third

funny, mine is supposed to have one of the strictest customs. you might not want to reply if i tell you where though...

whats the difference between this and the real thing? any trustworthy websites to get it from?

So I calc'd out the last robotrip I had (about 2 months ago) and apparently I over did it. Just shy of 15 mg/kg. It was a pretty intense experience. Scary but in a good way. Everything seemed like jagged tessalated aggregates. In my trip notes I wrote "the world is triangles in low tango relief". Only had one panic attack where I thought I'd fried my brain for good but then I chilled out And enjoyed the ride. Gonna dose again tonight, probably shoot for 3rd plat. I'm surprisingly social on dxm so I'll probably check in later. See you later space robots

Attached: 20180311_102126_HDR~01.jpg (3862x2225, 1.59M)

Lysergi is the most popular supplier. Not a ton of research has been done on 1p. It is extremely similar in effects to lsd and may be a prodrug to it. It is generally seen as just as safe as regular lsd, and most importantly legal in many countries

absolutely friendo, put on some atmospheric music close your eyes and explore the dextroverse. I rec sigur ros

LSD probably won't give you the motivation you need.
Find a new hobby. Read a critically acclaimed novel. Go hike somewhere. Camp outside. Do anything for the sake of doing something. Drugs will make you just feel the same way when the effects wear off.

Then take more drugs

Attached: Screenshot_20190118-191832_Chrome.jpg (1439x1415, 411K)

Anyone here have experience with stimulant research chems? I.e.

> Hexen
> MDPV
> Mephedrone
> any of the various fluro-mas, fluro-amphetamines, etc

I quit doing stims about a year ago after getting hooked on meth, but I'm thinking about getting back into the game to experience these research chems, to better educate people who consider trying them about harm reduction.

Attached: mdpv.png (292x173, 3K)

How do I know If I'm going schizo? Legit scared since my last LSD bad trip

Attached: 1547717248608.jpg (1000x666, 39K)

best setting to take dph? And should I do it on an empty stomach or can I eat before taking it

just ate some molly, been drinking all day. have a good night anons :)

Attached: 1547161192232.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Do you guys think the baptism was originally a way of inducing a near-death experience, and that psychedelics represent a more modern, approachable alternative to that?

Weed is legal but there are no shops for it yet. Fresh out of bud too.. re-uppimg Sunday.

Smoked the last of the speed.. going to come crashing down here pretty quick.

I've had ethylphenidate before so I have experience with that. You had to chop the lines really small and it burned unbelievably bad upon insufflation. It had a sort of euphoric rush to it, very more-ish. Lots of vasoconstriction and elevated heart rate noted, fingers turning purple even. Doesn't feel very safe but I didn't keel over and die right there that day. Total duration: 3 hours

>I'm surprisingly social on dxm
I know that feel. For a drug that makes you dissociate with your self I become pretty talkative and always get an afterglow that just makes me love myself and life in general.

I've been interested in experimenting but don't know where to buy rc stims from

on 29ml of robocough. this has been kinda lame. I could have gotten the same effect stoned without having to wait a few weeks. Ended up taking having one just cuz I could

Attached: 1533465693391.jpg (654x891, 189K)

How bad will 200 mg thc fuck me up

Attached: dead-cat-bounce.png (613x342, 202K)

Whoops forgot to mention post about edibles

You living in Canada? I usually just use a delivery service for bud so I dont need to deal with the ocs

In edible form? It will definitely fuck you up. I've only done 150 and that was definitely an experience. You'll definitely enjoy yourself

I know this sounds lame but I've been high a few times the last week and the results were either horrifying or absolutely great. I don't know, i just love this feeling of being smashed, not having a lot of control over your body. Walking down the street while your heart beats at 200bpm while wondering where you are is the best

Based swans poster

How bad was it for you? I'm worried I might get so fucked up I pass out and stop breathing

If DR/DP is the worst thing to ever happen to you, then you have a pretty good life.
t. had it for years because of depression

No that won't happen. I had a great time. Relaxed and listened to some nice music. Took really long to kick in though, around an hour and a half before I felt any effects at all. I suppose it's possible you pass out, but you'll get a comfy sleep from it

Take an appointment with a psychiatrist if it's really that bad. You'll get prescribed benzo and you'll be fine for a while. I don't think this condition is permanent. Good luck.

Why am I blogposting like such a narcissistic piece of shit.

Attached: Maybe you should cool it with the drugs.png (789x1080, 200K)

Welp it just hit. Got the scalp tingles/roboitch and feeling like the handkerchief sized piece of electric jello I am. We'll see whether or not I puke this time

thats why i love dxm it always makes me write shit like his out

>love drinking
>hate being sober
>have to quit for health reasons
>decide to try weed (legal state)
>it's not great but at least I'm not sober
>landlord gets mad and says if they smell weed again from my apartment I'm getting evicted
I aint going back to being sober. Are there any other drugs that are good for winding down after work? How can I get a hold of them?

Attached: alcy.jpg (1600x776, 402K)

benzo but side effects fuck you up real fast and withdrawal is hell incarnate

>DNM or acting in front of a psych

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (980x635, 74K)

Apologize to him and from now on only smoke at the window

Holy shit I finally learned how to inhale properly. After wasting an entire ounce of primo sativa, I FINALLY inhaled properly on the last bowl to ever come from that ounce. The high is like 10000x more intense than that pussy short breath i was doing before I can barely type this I feel like i'm lifting up.
Thank you /drugfeels/!

Attached: 1512696615869.jpg (906x936, 849K)

I think it was the neighbors who complained and I don't even know them. I tried to keep it subtle by only ever vaping the stuff, in the bathroom with a fan and a towel under the door, but I guess that wasn't good enough. I don't think a window would do the trick either, especially seeing as we both have balconies and they could just smell it outside.

I'm going to buy an eighth of weed tomorrow. What do I do with it? I live in a dorm. I have some cigarettes if that matters. I dont have any weed device

If possible just get a wax pen. I smoke that shit and someone can walk into the room a second after and I do so and be clueless to it.

>What do I do with it?
Chew the weed

Any idea on where to find other drugs? Don't like online since I'm old. Have a weed plug but been to scared to ask for anything but flower, edibles and carts. Also is smoking around half an oz a week a lot? Dealer called me a fiend last pick up :(

Attached: 1542814041075.jpg (569x510, 82K)

>buy a standard pipe
>grind weed or cut with scissors in shot glass
>go out to woods
>smoke
>smoke cigarette on way back
>put pipe and weed in like 3-4 Ziploc bags or hide outside
>repeat
Cigarette smoke will cover weed smell but not get rid of it. Always smoke outside and follow with cig

>called his cat nigger
kek

Attached: 1542137747253.gif (499x499, 1.5M)

doing some dab and drinking some vodka how is your friday going anons?

My day wasnt to bad but gotta wage slave to afford my habits also that feel when none of my usual dudes have lsd even though I have money feels bad man

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (836x543, 206K)

Lsd will work if swallowed. 25-nBOME will not. Stay safe friend. But remeber nBOME substances arent the only thing to worry about.

youll be fine on any stomach

I fucking love opiates but no one has them or if they do, wont sell them to me. Life is hell.

Attached: 1543864489868.jpg (478x676, 50K)

How does heroin feel like compared to MDMA ? Asking because people often describe them in similar ways.
I don't want to actually try it because of how ridiculously addictive that shit is but I'm just wondering how it compares

Roll a joint with it.. ain't too hard. Pick up rizlas or zig zags or raws or whatever paper. Zig zags are my personal favorite. If you struggling look at a youtube tutorial.. not rocket science man just takes a wee bit of practice. No need for a cardboard filter really..

Attached: How-To-Roll-A-Joint-Step-By-Step-With-Pictures-2.jpg (564x803, 93K)

youtu.be/tyneiz9FRMw

Attached: artworks-000409329321-k0o0os-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 44K)

I haven't smoked weed since last weekend and now that it's friday I remember why I'm a drug addict. Christ this feeling of loneliness is awful. Video games aren't all that interesting sober and I have nothing else to do.

Attached: 1395148903731.png (500x450, 8K)

Teach me about brain chemicals.
When you jerk off, is dopamine getting released? (btw I don't even understand what "released" means when people talk about brain chemicals)
What about when you do heroin, isn't that also just something that releases a bunch of dopamine? Why do you get addicted to that but not other dopamine-inducing things?
And what is seratonin

Check out my new piece. Bulb is fat like a doorknob ha ha

Attached: 20190118_234517.jpg (2560x1440, 843K)

>panic disorder
>doc prescribed 1mg Xanax three times a day
>learning about the withdrawals and addiction potential
I want to feel better but I'm afraid of taking this shit. I took my first one about 5 hours ago. Not feeling like I need another yet but am I going to start having withdrawals if I don't redose regularly? How many hours are you supposed to wait between doses? Am I going to get memory problems and shit if I take them as prescribed?

Attached: 1545022295953.png (564x473, 407K)

Has all sorts of bits to make it extra grippy

Attached: 20190118_234940.jpg (2560x1440, 933K)

that sounds really good orignaltla

Just pointing out, you both got dubs and said nearly the same thing. Maybe those mushrooms really are magic. Praise.

I went for a ride with a 3 friends down to the beach near the harbour and smoked 3 cones each about an hour and a half ago. Sucks that it's the middle of summer and in the early afternoon, but at least the breeze was nice. The weed was some pretty decent stuff, but I have no idea what strain it was, and my friends had no idea either. I feel pretty chill now, and I get the usual unsteady hands when I'm baked, but it feels nice. It's even better knowing that this is the first time I've actually posted in this thread while high, because all the othet times were either lurking or asking for reccomendations on drugs I never got around to trying. Feels real fuckin nice mates

Attached: IMG_1501.png (1139x1079, 470K)