You niggas know you're wasting your time lifting natty right?

You niggas know you're wasting your time lifting natty right?

I just gained 15lbs of lean muscle on just 1 cycle of test and am literally having bitches fall on my lap.

Get on the juice bros or you're just cucking yourselves.

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Well done

How much did your balls shrink and how much hair did you lose? Fuckin Jew faggot

I will when I’m lean. Care to greentext on girls falling on lap? I had some of that when I was lean and got to twunk mode,, being 6’2” helped too probably. But share your stories fren

Congrats if you've achieved happiness my friend. How about letting those that wish to remain natty achieve what they want their own way too.

How does one aquire a cycle of test?

They shrunk a bit but that's just another plus since it makes my 6 incher look bigger. I take fin so no hair loss.

Valkyrie
A palace
PPL (though it’s underdosed and their PCT is bunk)

Test E twice weekly at 500mg/week for 12 weeks, arimidex, and nolva for PCT 4 weeks will run about $300-350

what about gyno?
show some before and after pics dude.

you take both female and male hormones dafuq?

post body frogposter

life isn't all about having fun in ur 20s you know
what happens after you hit 30? 40? 50, if you even hit that point at lmao

Good for you user

Talk to us again when your cycle is over and you have to pay the piper

You are riding mountain highs right now, I hope you are ready to go down as well

based
sacrificing long-term for short-term is a sign of low IQ
OP is probably black

You just take an AI which kills all sides.
>le steroids will kill you
The only people who die or have any health issues are retards who abuse the stuff while taking a bunch of different orals that fuck with your liver. If you're not a professional body builder testosterone is all you'll ever need to mog 99% of people on earth while living a healthy life.

jokes on you im cruising right after it's over.

and how much did your lifts improve and in how much time?

I would say all my lifts when up 30% in 10 weeks.

>AI kills all sides

Oi lad, you're not the brightest one are you?
On a Test only cycle, estrogen is the thing protecting your body the most from long term actual health risks. Gyno is the least of your worries, 3k and lop off. Try fixing your entire cardiovascular system from tanked estrogen for 3k.
>>medfag

Post body

No in doing pretty well

What are you going to do now? How are your natural test levels?

I'm cruising until my next cycle.

The ride never ends.

when you eventually have to stop due to health concerns, you will want to kill yourself when you turn into a fat dude with gyno and loose skin and infertile

How did you only use one apostrophe in that sentence? None I'd understand but just one?

Can you tell me more medfag? Just generally interested; no intention of doing it myself but I have friends who do.

Haha bro i really don't see how i'm wasting my time at all by lifting. It's probably the most productive thing i do all day. It improves my health, makes me look better and just improves my mood and clears my head generally. It's great. Sure i'm not gaining 10kg of raw muscle a month, but i don't even see the point in that if i have to drop dead in a sauna when i'm 40. I just don't like the tradeoff and for what? So i can get more bitches? Nah bro... getting 30 years off my life expectancy for pussy sounds like the most beta shit ever if i'm honest. Especially considering how easily one can get laid in college, i was a total loser in high school and even i can do it semi regularly. Natty lifting feels good for me because i know i didn't cheat myself to get the body i have, sure it's not nearly as good as it would be if i stuck needles up my ass, but it's good enough for me. And chicks don't complain either considering your average normie is a skinnyfat pleb. I find nothing wrong with people roiding, if you want to dedicate yourself to the gym then go for it bro, but when you type shit like this it just reeks off of insecurity, if roids were so great you wouldn't need to try to make others try to feel like shit. I think ur just exaggerating because roids didn't actually bring you the success you thought they would, but that's just my opinion bro. You do you haha.