Anyone else here just /notrespected/?

Anyone else here just /notrespected/?
Even my friends have told me before that "everyone is better than me" and when I asked how, they said "everything is better than you at everything."
I get made fun of and severely bullied constantly. My friends only really talk to me to laugh at me.

Attached: 9391308E-E062-40A9-ADCC-2E41B329D6D7.png (540x566, 96K)

I know those feels, fren. The only people who don't see me as a joke see me as a pathetic pity case. I just want to be treated like an equal by someone in my life.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 55K)

you should start lifting. I have gained muscle mass,confidence,social anxiety gone,everyone treats me with respect,girls notice.
I'm not chad only because I know about the concept of "chad"

Exact same, user. People view me as a literal laughable walking meme/a joke, or as some pathetic pitiable weakling.
Even when someone initially has a good opinion of me, it goes away quickly and is replaced with contempt, disgust, or pity. People never treat me well for long.

you are the embodiment of a "Kohl"

Can you imagine needing to go deep in the self improvement meme just to get basic respect from others

how pathethic is that, why others can be respected just for existing but I have to be a ripped, confident, good looking bro
its basic respect for fucks sake

>be omega in group of people I sit with in lunch table, not even sure why, probably just starved for company
>say nothing, just eat.
>take my food, make fun of me, take my money for soda
>live with it until i'm senior
>finally snap, rip all their lunches to shreds and punch one I hate the most in the face so hard he has to go to the hospital for 2 days
>principal recorded everyting on camera, only gave me 3 day suspension
>felt good for the first time in life

Only time I ever stood up for myself, otherwise i've been a doormat for everyone the last fifteen years. It hurts.

>people stare at me on the street
>strangers yell at me if I am in front of them too long
>if I sit down for a while people ask me if I need to find a homeless shelter
>get encouraged to and congratulated if I eat food and I'm not alone
>clean and dress casually but acceptably
>nowadays just stay inside all day

Attached: 1541927566627.png (500x538, 227K)

IKTF
worst part is when you stop talking to them because normie advice is to "cut bad friends out of your life" but then you can't make any new friends who don't treat you like shit anyway because you're still a loser

Beg them for food or money. They already thin kyou're worthless, take advantage of it. Shit.

Attached: 345678.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

Respect is earned
If no one respects you it is because you are an anime posting autistic faggot who is probably annoying!

used to be that if you were a runt, you worked hard, developed grit, and earned your respect through effort.

nowadays, if you aren't respected, you become a tranny or kill yourself or both.

>success stories you hear are everything that used to happen in the past

we both know that your first part isn't true.

>>finally snap, rip all their lunches to shreds and punch one I hate the most in the face so hard he has to go to the hospital for 2 days
>>principal recorded everyting on camera, only gave me 3 day suspension
>>felt good for the first time in life
lmao nice power fantasy

I know it sucks, people are trash. You should see the filth walking in the streets where I'm from. Dirty turks and arabs loafing about the train station, spitting on the pavement, drinking listening to shitty rap music. These people always come in hordes and will fuck up / shit talk everyone who looks weaker / smaller than them. Sadly I'm only 5'9 and thin, and lifting is my only option. I might sign up for boxing too.

They need those things more than I do, I wouldn't try.

You know some people are just dickheads who only "respect" certain people, right? A lot of people just like bullying anyone who shows the slightest hint of weakness.
Even just being kind and forgiving to others is seen as a huge weakness to take advantage of.

Just the opposite, I have no respect for others.

talk to me nice
dont wanna talk if youre not gonna talk to me nice

>My friends only really talk to me to laugh at me.
If you allow it you deserve it.

i was a runt and i'm still working on getting respect. I have some but I'm still going at it.

there's courtesy and there's respect. I don't have to respect people to be cordial and not laugh at them to their face.
When I was wageslaving as a ski lift operator, i got bullied a bit by a few of my supervisors, and I was awkward as fuck responding to the shit they gave me, but I continued to work hard and they gave me respect by the end of the season. A lot of it is just social posturing, and you gotta learn the game a little more. It's not a bad thing, even if it makes you feel bad. Maybe we both needed to play outside with the boys growing up a little more than we did or something, but it's not too late to learn the game better.

If that's the way they behave then they're failures at being friends. Just throw them away, befriend yourself first, and seek out people willing to give you mutual respect to develop positive relationships with instead.

Based and bladeepilled
not origi

my two closest friends actually respect me kind of
starting to reconnect with some old friends too and we'll see how that goes
my ex lowkey bullies me in school when we hang out
lot of people in my class bully me for literally nothing

It's annoying when you have naturally sad looking eyes like your on the verge of tears. Women often give me a smile on the street but it feels like it's out of pity. I get exploited because of my drug addiction, some are nice but they know I have trouble saying no and when I try they guilt trip me.

Cut them off, if someone doesnt respect you now they never will

My dude