So, I downloaded Tinder and got instantly 7 matches, fuck women have low standards

So, I downloaded Tinder and got instantly 7 matches, fuck women have low standards
Anyway, there's this girl really interested in me for some reason, I did my research and she's real. This research highlited that she's a political attivist with opposite views as mine but I don't care, I just want some pussy
After some small talk she asked about my political views but I'm not an autist and told her I don't care about politics
Do you think she will see through this and refuse to give me some pussy?

Attached: tinder-logo.jpg (618x412, 27K)

Just tell she that
"IM WITH HER"

>Do you think she will see through this
no. women are pretty dumb bro
you could be a fake lib for years and she wouldnt notice

Robots don't use Tinder anymore we use Grindr and actually have sex

"We"
whose we you got damn faggot
We dont get laid*

>Tinder said I had matches waiting
>Decide to pay for a month of tinder gold
>Two matches and they're 5000 miles away
>Almost been a month and besides bots, I have had 3 real matches, two never responded and one was a fat girl selling nudes.

this
everyone still thinks im a leftist because i never openly talk about how i really feel about feminism and censorship
feels good desu, no one ever bothers me with politics

I'm talking to a sissy right now I might lose my virginity tonight if I dont get anxiety

Robots fucking bottoms

Fuck, I feel you man
This fucking bots are a nightmare, landwhales are worse

okay be honest OP how much is Tinder paying you to shill their shit here?

It just pisses me off. I've done the best with POF, even though its a lot of gutter women. Badoo is a pile of shit and the biggest money grab dating app out there. Plus when you do the browse feature, it shows like 6 women in your immediate area then expands out like 60 miles and eventually to other states. Bumble is a nightmare for me.
I only have selfies though and I'm black

I was in your same situation.
Use condoms and be only active.
I used them except for oral so I was paranoid for a while

I plan on using condoms will take a ativan so I can chill

Try Grindr its robot friendly and no hassle

Dont you have to pay to see who likes you?

>7 matches
get out of my board

No she wont see through it. Just be like, yea I don't really follow it. The problem I've ran into with them is they then want to only talk about that, it's like religion. Maybe you could say that it bores you. If I were you I'd put some flirty jokes in there otherwise I wouldn't waste my time.

Usually when a girl is really into you, unusually into you, she is either fat or wants to fuck and has picked you. This isn't saying when any girl shows interest, but when one shows an unusual amount of interest.
Have you guys worked on changing your description and using different pictures? It'll really vary the matches you get.

I don't know what to put for a bio. I don't have many friends that would want to take pics with me either.

>soc
Enjoy a small vacation OP.

Ativan?
If it was available here I'd take truvada cause I'm that fucking paranoid after the mess I got in.

Yes, it's worth it if you have some extra bucks to spare or you are really desperate

None of my photos have any friends in them. I have 5 photos and 2 are selfies.

I don't know why I would include my friends either, the girl is supposed to be interested in my looks not my social life. I do have some though at night in miami, up a mountain, and so on. It did take me a while though to get some nice photos, but every time I was out with my parents on vacation or a trip, I'd get them to take a photo. I think the "Include your friends and you doing an activity" is just repeated info from POF profiles, where it's more relationship that casual dating

For a bio, I currently have

"Looking for someone to hang out with that's easy going. I don't come on here often."

This gets me a lot of matches and I like it for what I want. You could easily make it better by adding things like "Looking for someone genuine to hang out with. Someone to go see movies, get food, concerts and so on". The genuine part will grab a lot of girls imo because so many guys lie and are dishonest. It makes it seem like you want something casual and if you are ok, you're looking for something more. Again, that's just my opinion.

How about you get the fuck out?
Jow Forums is a chad board now, fag