/fat/: sleep apnea doggo edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For calorie junkies who want to better themselves through meaningful hardwork, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the Jow Forums sticky (redundant in that you should have already but it covers all the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them.
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories.
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate.
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables.
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking.
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it.

Previous:

Attached: fat-bassett-hound-fea.jpg (808x500, 69K)

>tfw it no longer hurts to tie my shoe
>tfw my wedding suit is starting to fit
>tfw playing with my 2 yr old no longer hurts/tiring

10 lbs down, 25 lbs to go. It's gonna be alright bros, we're gonna make it.

Attached: m1vtxeh2ivr11.png (1001x823, 806K)

Confess

Attached: devotion.png (205x246, 8K)

I prefer the black minister

we hung him sorry user

there was one last thread so, any swede-anons here?

Attached: CIC7igh.png (500x500, 205K)

>roommate's friends came over
>got invited to play poker with them
>got drunk on high calorie alcohol
>ate pizza
>started talking about politics like a retard
>accidentally let slip (read: shouted loudly) that i want to genocide non-whites in my country like a MASSIVE retard to the response of absolute silence from a table of like 7 people
>i don't even fucking want to genocide people, i was just exaggerating my politics to shut up some smug cynic who kept writing me off as a bleeding heart leftist so i wanted to put something in his mouth that he couldn't spit out
>tried to play it off as a joke, didn't work
>lying in bed now but the tears won't come

Why even try, /fat/? Even if I end up looking good I'm still a fucking moron on the inside.

I was having such a good day too. I hung out with my parents and learned to angle-grind and I was really excited to do some welding tomorrow and now I just want to sink into the floor and stop breathing.

Why was I born? Why do I keep making the same mistakes? What button do I press to delete this save file and make a new character?

/swimbro/ here.
Waking up for some chicken breast, then gonna go for a two hour walk downtown, do 200 stairs a few times then head home.

Probably gonna take some photos of the great horned owl i seen yesterday at some point tonight, too.

Attached: NEW WEIGHT CHART.png (1712x1892, 189K)

I keep screaming but God won't answer.

You sound like a complete retard

I try to never talk about politics. They have a habit of stealing someones soul and making them fucking annoying to be around for every sane person. I'm probably centre right.

Honestly man, get fucked

Between average black bear and baby elephant, lost about a guitar so far

Feeling good bros

Im starting to wonder if my scale isnt just fucking horrible. This cant be normal, right? Been consistently under 1700cals but this shit is all over the place.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-20-11-16-22.png (1440x2880, 211K)

Mine does this too. Sometimes for up to a week and a half. Are you using an electric scale?

You're still showing progress, but it can be really sad to see this. Remember that the real progress is in your clothes and in the mirror. Don't give up user.

Doesn't matter if it's off by a couple of pounds, you should still see a downtrend.

If you think it's completely malfunctioning, get something you know weighs a certain weight and put it on the scale every time you weigh yourself

>I try to never talk about politics.
Same, and for the same reasons. I'm just a fucking retard sometimes.

I should never have joined the poker game. I could have had a nice quiet night playing Anno with my friends on voicechat but instead I decided to try and pretend to be a normie.

I think I need to just give up on fitting in with normal people. If I don't try I won't fail, and there's no benefit to success. Normal people are boring anyway.

Its more likely the food your eating is just causing lots of retention. You've got a downward trend, followed by a small up tick, and eventual drop again. I wouldnt be worried about it.

I'm not sure if its how you came off, or the people you're around- but if i said i wanted to gas all non-whites (even around black / indian / asian / whatever friends) they'd laugh.
Sounds like the perfect storm between awkward and high strung assholes.

This. Eventually you'll piss, sweat, or poop it all out and get back on track

Easter dinner tomorrow - planning to go comparatively heavy on the ham, Asparagus, and squash, light on the baked beans and potatoes, and avoid the waldorf and dessert entirely
Does anyone have Any suggestions on eyeballing techniques?

Attached: 5F501C42-784A-4E00-83FC-6C09E1F396D3.jpg (546x370, 131K)

Should i drink more water to fix retention? atm im drinking 3l daily

I will drink alcohol tomorrow and I will probably eat a lot. I am not fat anymore so it is probably okay.

No

When you make a guess of calories, do it as best you can and multiply your result by 1.5

Ya, its an electric scale. Havent got to the point where my clothes/mirror feel any different so the scale is all I have to go off of for now.

Ill do that, I got some spare ammo laying around that should weigh enough for that thing to register. It probably isnt malfunctioning but may as well test it out.

Was really hoping today would be the day that ended the upward trend. Took a shit last night and I always piss in the morning before getting on the scale. Instead it was the biggest upswing Ive had. Hopefully tomorrow it will be back down.

Ate a chocolate bar after I ran out of calories late night, went over by 300-something calories. Then woke up this morning, ate the last half of my wife’s dessert she didn’t want. She questioned if the tofu in it was still good, as we both had the shits last night. Then made a keto-friendly breakfast taco. Used up half my daily calories doing that.

Eat whatever is roughly keto until you're satisfied and don't sweat it. Everyone needs a holiday break.

Might want to look at what you're eating if you're drinking that much. See if you eat things that have a lot of salt in them and try to reduce those or find lower salt versions of it.

Find new inspiration, my friend. How many calories are you eating in a day?
What are your stats?

Sounds like you're really struggling.

When you grab a portion, grab half of what you would normally want to grab, with the intention of going back up again to grab the other half when you're finished.

Heres an eyeballing technique:
If you're as fat as most of the people here, have a light snack when you're there and let everyone know you're trying to become healthy. Your family will keep you motivated and letting them down is a nightmare.

Lowest weight I was a stingray, right now I'm an adult panda. Goal is somewhere between baby giraffe and Hitler

How tall are you? 5'9"?

What is eyeballing?

Something so dumb it makes your eyeballs pop out of your head.

user wanted to know if you can understand calories by just looking at food. Its a terrible idea and you literally cannot.

I’ve lost A Small Gray Wolf holding a Bottle of Heinz Ketchup
Still need to lose roughly Michael Jackson
Actually passed a small milestone today: 25% to my goal
> SW: 361.2
> CW: 314.4
> GW: 180 (will reassess then at least)
> H: 5’10”

You walked into that one. Maybe you should take some time off Jow Forums's politic propaganda and actually wisen up.

Not even trying to be an ass. I did just that for a couple of years. I'm back and looking at this kind of stuff makes me wonder.

I even used to be an avid /a/ browser, and now I realize how fucked up this board is and how you start to normalize literal loli shit. I was never into that fetish, but I found it "normal".

I still think it's "okay", but it's not joke with normies standard tier of "okay".

Non meme answer for the stodgy unfun assholes: trying to judge Calorie content just by sight with no scales

Stop stalking me user (yes)

I am now ready to take on the 20 pound jar of jelly beans at the bean guessing/counting contest. Thanks, broseph.

Congrats bro

don't sweat the daily changes, there are always going to be big swings because of water retention and shit. Depending on what you ate, what you drunk, whether you exercised they day before, even if you had a good night's sleep.

You have two options:
>weigh yourself daily and take an average of your weight over some period of time
>weigh yourself once a week and trust the process

I do the latter, weigh myself once a week on a Saturday morning, after the morning shit on an empty stomach and STILL I had a time where my weight was above previous week only to go down twice as far the week after.

Water retention is not a bad thing, you are not a bodybuilder working contest prep. Do you care about the number on a scale or do you care about losing fat? If the latter don't try to fight water retention, it's natural.

is that sven-goran eriksen?

I can't help but drink myself into a stupor if I start and enough booze is around. Its such a progress killer. I'm dropping this shit for a month to rethink how I deal with it.

get off Jow Forums mongoloid

I've lost a canoe so far. But the shitty one I have seems so much heavier. Owls are cool as fuck senpai.

>mfw the state of (You)
you shouldnt joke about shit like that with people you just met, I'm not white and I had a white roommate and we'd always joke about jews race war and shit like that, you need to know your crowd before you powerlevel your autism to the world.

you sound like one of those morons who walks around in a "bill clinton is a rapist" shirts kek.

Attached: 1554167913364.jpg (660x918, 47K)

I've lost around 10kg/22lbs since I started losing weight but I still have at least 20 more to lose. I got new pants recently and they're already starting to feel loose. At what frequency should I get new jeans? Obviously I'm buying somewhat cheap jeans but should I get new ones every time I go down a size? I was a waist size 42 (Switzerland, dunno if it's the same in the US) and now a 40 and it's already quite loose. Should I get one every two sizes or should I literally just wait until I'm done losing weight (which could be in 5-6 months at the rate I'm going)?

Go get them tailored, it'd be cheaper than buying new ones.

>get bloodwork done
>be 5'7 220lbs
>doctor is amazed at my perfect cholesterol levels
feelsgooddoc

Attached: 1496445987218.jpg (251x260, 11K)

Any tips for getting more fibre in my diet? I’ve been losing weight all this year but since I started my poops have been really big and solid. Fibre helps with this right?

Eat probiotic yogurt like Jamie Lee Curtis.

I wear skinny jeans like a gigantic faggot.
Usually i wear 2-3 pairs of clothes constantly until i lose another 10-15 lbs and wear new ones until they get loose.

I've been a dirty cunt but i don't care, the wait is worth it.

>6'2 ft (188cm)
>140.6 pounds (63.5kg)
>calculator says I'm 18.0% body fat

site says I'm underweight but is 18.0% really underweight? I've heard of people who are at 10-7% permanently, also I still can't see my abs yet.

>Young
>Obese
>Thinks he is healthy despite his weight but he is only 29

Sounds familiar?

Does it actually help? I have kefir it’s kind of the same.

Today I had to break up my shit with my finger to get it out

What kind of stuff do you eat?

What is your cholesterol score.

There a ton of evidence that a normal cholesterol score is too high.

You need to have very low levels of cholesterol. Below 100. This is only seen in vegans and people who have mutations to stop your from natural building cholesterol.

Not really struggling actually. 99% of most days I eat within my daily calories. And I typically calculate the calories of my meal before I eat it. Shit just got messed up last night. We had guests over for dinner last night and I didn’t try to figure out my calories until they left. It was only then I figured i’d Eaten all my calories for the day. But I get midnight cravings. Usually I set aside a hundred or so for munchies, but since I used them all at dinner, I said fuck it. About the best thing I can say about my slip up is that it was at least under 500 calories. You read enough posts on this thread, you see plenty of folks who go over by thousands of calories. So 300-odd ain’t so bad. Maybe an extra 1/2-3/4hr on the elliptical to get rid of that.
As for breakfast this morning, if the tofu used to make the chocolate mousse was bad, or if he diarrhea comes from the fake-sugar, at least that’s 70-something calories that get shit out pretty quickly. Otherwise, it’s just a two-meal-a-day day, or OMAD if I decide to get drunk at a concert tonight.

I didn't think about that, thanks for the suggestion user.

You’re lit feral only hope at redemption is to get fit man. People will still think you’re an autistic asshole but most wont really care

What app is this id like to start doing this so I have a graph but I’m too math dumb to make one my own

nothing too good but ive been doing better
it does but ive lost 20lbs since february!

cronometer

just two more days until my 50th day of weight loss
i'm excited lads

Attached: 1536206747914.png (435x419, 128K)

I have actual gyno whose nipples actually lactated once. What exactly is going to happen when I lose weight? Will I just keep bumps on my chest or will my tits stay?

I have this new problem that I don't understand. I keep waking up in the middle of the night, sometimes it feels like I am out of breath/didn't breathe for a while. It freaks me out. I don't sleep on my back anymore and it kinda helped. Any ideas?

You might see a reduction in size, but you'll still have tits.
It might

sounds a lot like sleep apnea

Not that guy, but why ?

that's sleep apnea for sure and if it's enough to wake you up it's go see a doctor time

Jow Forums is always right.
Or at least some on Jow Forums is always right.
Can't say the same for /a/ fren

Because only in a worm riddled brain of a pol dipshit does anyone think proclaiming they want to genocide non white people is a remotely okay or funny thing to say.

/a/ is always angry.

yeah, if you have 1000 retards all saying stupid shit about current events, one of them is probably going to be correct

But the slow genocide of whites is okay?
He autistically memes, don't get so ass blasted

I have been struggling to stick with a diet, keep going a week then spending 5 days binging on shit like pizza. It’s been a little more than a week this go and I feel I finally have it under control, and that’s with a massive deficit of minimum 1600 under(not including the cardio I do), but I plan to not count calories and eat whatever I want tomorrow. My mother made me paella and I’m planning to go back to my diet the day after but to just eat 1000 calories worth of that until it’s gone starting after Easter. And then I’ll go back into chicken and 1 potato/day.

>No real 2D waifu
I can understand why fren

To be fair though it's normally more than one.

Attached: 1555689260533.jpg (1080x1080, 139K)

No wonder you're binging doing dumb shit like that

If it gets rid of retards like you then it's great

>Being this buttfucked by an online post
How's the double digit iq fren

Attached: 1555458097553.jpg (564x496, 51K)

How are you planning on surviving Easter dinner?

I'm just gonna fast until dinner and eat my fill, I'll hit maintenance at worst if so.

Pretty great knowing white people are going to die out while you sit at a computer complaining about it

What’s dumb, the big deficit? Yeah you’re probably right. But I know from experience sticking to it works

I already told my family I can't come because it is too tempting. They were understanding and wished me the best, but still said if I wanted to come over I was always welcome.

So instead, I made plans with each of them at later dates for things like walks in the park or the movies. Stuff like that.

Then the black man can go back to having their superior culture and technology.

Very sad I will miss that time.

Attached: 1554814509959.jpg (480x480, 38K)

Considering white people have historically never been able to achieve anything on their own, yeah you will miss out on a lot stuff.

If black people invented computers we would have to crank them every fifteen minutes.

Buddy you wouldn't even have computers now if it weren't for black people

As I said in my sincere post. I am sad for the future where I won't be able to see the magic of Yakuub.

You should be less angry fren and improve your lifts and iq into the triple digits.

Somehow I think inventing peanut butter wasn't a prerequisite for inventing the computer.

I do appreciate the bait, though if not bait are you:
>Non white
>From Reddit
>A shill
>A white cuck
Or all four?

Attached: 1555701993033.jpg (247x204, 9K)

WHY AREN'T MY MANBOOBS SHRINKING

I've severely reduced calories and I'm lifting, my gut has definitely shrunk, but my manboobs are still the same size.

What gives

Redpill me on sugar and corn syrup fatties. I've always been a scrawnlet who eats terribly, soda, candy, etc. Everybody here seems to agree they're bad (very easy to get too many calories), but if you aren't eating too much and you still get your nutrients what's the problem?

Attached: Thereneedstobealiveactionlanoire_356e8fc59351095c50438e9955d7a922.jpg (377x405, 28K)

Genuinely wondering what it's like to be this mad because white people don't know how to do anything but die out.

How does /fat/ let alone Jow Forums end up with two equally retarded anons in a race debate. You’re both stupid, both white and black people have flaws. We are both good and bad at our own shit. This has nothing to do with the thread, take it to poll or even /b/. You both sound like massive faggots who would cower if confronted in person