About to go day drinking with my girlfriend but I want to try and workout later in the evening when I sober up...

About to go day drinking with my girlfriend but I want to try and workout later in the evening when I sober up. Is this a bad idea?

Attached: oko-competitive-hot-dog-eating-contest-mask-still-available-31-40299809.png (500x918, 190K)

go for it
you only live once

Just down like three Bangs and you'll be fine

if you actually get drunk and plan to lift heavy/volume then yes. dehydrated = more prone to injury, plus youll be tired and dumb

Drink each other’s weewee. Weewee is an instant hang over cure. Combine with coffee or energy drink for maximum effectiveness.

Its not like you lift heavy enough weight to really hurt yourself even if you're not feeling great faggot. Just go.

What about eating poopoo? Surely eating poopoo makes up for lost calories

>day drinking
I question the emotional stability of your so-called 'girlfriend' if she actually does things like this.

..and NO, it's a Bad Idea. If you actually care about your training and overall health, don't go get blasted, 'sober up', then go to the gym. Have a beer or two, nurse them along, and don't get fucked up. You'll thank me later.
If your 'girlfriend' insists on getting fucked up in the middle of the day, question why you're with her.

Attached: oh-god-why.png (1067x1024, 80K)

>I question the emotional stability of your so-called 'girlfriend' if she actually does things like this.
Look at this nerd virgin. It's a fucking Saturday. Day drinking once every couple months is fun. Get over yourself fag and make some friends to go to have some day beers at a BBQ with.

Just take a nap and don't get fucked up. Drink 16oz of water for every serving of alcohol and probably stay away from anything sweet. Also avoid beers, especially IPAs. Hops are way more estrogenic than onions.

Imagine never having fun and taking a break to enjoy time with your GF and friends hahaha

>nerd virgin
What are you, barely 21? I won't even tell you how old I am, and your so-called 'girlfriend' sounds rather immature as well; has the 'shiny' not worn off the fact that you can whip out your ID and legally purchase alcohol? LOL, I remember that, I also remember it gets old quick. There's more to life than getting fucked up, dude, after a while it gets annoying, and also it gets expensive. You'll wise up sooner or later, I'd recommend sooner.

Of all the girlfriends I've had, I never had a single one that liked getting fucked up in the middle of the day, and so far as I can see I didn't miss anything, either. Guess I had a higher quality of girlfriend than some of you.

I cant tell bait from real boomers anymore

Missed one

>It's a Jow Forums can't fathom social situations episode
It's gorgeous here, BBQ weather for sure. I wouldn't get properly drunk if you plan on working out though.

>day drinking with my girlfriend

ive got some bad news for you, she isnt girlfriend material

last time i went day drinking at a bar every single girl there had at least one tattoo

disgusting

This might be the single most immature thing I've ever read that wasn't a joke. You sound like a 16 year old talking down to a 15 year old about how he doesn't know what real homework is

>he doesn't hydrate with water-diluted wine throughout the day
δεν πρόkειται να το kάνει

Attached: 8971312.jpg (720x405, 48K)

>2019 >drinking dizzy water and expecting gains

thread full of gymcels with no social life