Tfw you never felt the warm embrace of a girl who loves you

>tfw you never felt the warm embrace of a girl who loves you

The gym is the only place where I can take my mind off this

Attached: C34EEBCC-4F8E-42BA-BDF9-31F9B943291D.jpg (970x545, 771K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hillelettersfromstoic.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/letters-from-a-stoic_lucius-annaeus-seneca.pdf
seinfeld.co/library/meditations.pdf
stmarys-ca.edu/sites/default/files/attachments/files/Discourses.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw you never received a hug from a girl

Attached: IMG_2842.jpg (543x796, 60K)

>tfw you've felt the embrace but now it's gone
>no girl has replaced it yet
I must be the embrace I long for.

>Relying on externals for happiness

Attached: E1A2E96A-9D42-48BE-B9B7-1F9B5008113D.jpg (1072x603, 111K)

t. chad who has it all.

Actually t. 5’5” manlet who stopped needed a pity party for himself and decided to accept things the way they are and look inwards for happiness instead of outwards

hiking through the woods together, holding hands, cuddling in front of a fireplace, embracing on top of a mountain. I am consumed by thoughts like these.
I don't even think about sex anymore.

Attached: 1555162215714.png (598x598, 549K)

Why do you guys post shit like this on here. Are you trying to drive people crazy?

The pain will help you to move forward. So don't worry, find bros insteas.

> Didn't have sex or a GF until I was 28
> She ends it after a year
> That was a six months ago and it still hurts

This pain is worse than what I felt before, I no longer have the social stigma/paranoia in the back of my mind (virgin loser never had a GF) but fuck me it hurts bros. I'd rather be where you are than where I'm at right now.

Literally just stop being an awkward faggot and grow a pair of balls.
Who the fuck cares if they reject/dis you, thats when you just give them the classic
>ya ya whatever cunt *hand wave of pleb dismissal*
and then move on to the next.
You faggots seriously overthink this shit.

>tfw you never felt the warm embrace of a girl who loves you

Then get a girlfriend you fucking dork.

based stoic

Based

Tell me more, I'm the same except finding it hard to not be a sadcunt.

this but unironically

>tfw went straight from incel to chad
>Can't enjoy the affection of one girl now knowing how fickle it is/how easily they give it away

Attached: 1383703588585.gif (500x282, 904K)

hillelettersfromstoic.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/letters-from-a-stoic_lucius-annaeus-seneca.pdf

seinfeld.co/library/meditations.pdf

stmarys-ca.edu/sites/default/files/attachments/files/Discourses.pdf

Read these and implement their teachings

>that guy who is always alone
>never married or had kids, might be a virgin forever
>spends his time by himself at home
>no friends to celebrate special occasions with
Sound terrible. This has been me for 33 years

You can blame no one but yourself. If you truly want to change your life go and change it. Talk to people, ask a girl out. Who gives a shit if you get rejected, you’ll be dead in 100 years and so will anyone who ever knew you two. If it was meant to be it’ll work out but if it doesn’t then tough. Suck it up and move on. The pity party you bring onto yourself will do nothing for you.

>tfw gf will be here tonight after not seeing her for a month

:^)

Just change my life? Why didn't I think of that

>tfw someone else has

Either take my advice or continue along your current path. Doesn’t matter to me.

how does one acquire said warm embrace in the first place?

She's breaking up with you.

truth be told, the only things you need is money and creativity... besides not being underprivileged by nature

you need a different girl then, they're all different

>tfw going on vacation with gf at the end of the month
Have sex incels

the real blackpill

>tfw I made my gf wet this morning just by running my finger across her nip
>tfw I'm getting laid tonight

Get out more OP, you're missing out on a lot

>implying

Attached: 6099A336-857D-4E2C-BFA1-C46C9132541F.jpg (262x192, 10K)

>tfw me too until last year
>me and girl at work liked each other
>we both hug and get flustered and turned red after
>we eventually talk about going out
>ruin it with my neediness and turns her off and cancels
>ignore her, dont want to be a orbiter
>she shows signs of regret or pity for me
>she wants to make things right
>ignore her
I JUST WANT CLOSURE FUCK!

I cannot cope anymore. My life mentally broke me. I just want out desu. My fucked up childhood did really a number on me.

Life is an open door. Leave it whenever you want. Complaining about it on a Venetian submarine enthusiast forum isn’t going to change a thing. Make the change yourself.

I'm trying. Where should I complain anyway? The loneliness and knowing that I've never had any experience makes me so insecure in everything its insane. I'm 25 khv. Raised fat and got raped by my brother when I was a kid. When I told my mother she just said "forget about it" in a different way.

Your past doesn’t exist anymore. Exist in the present. Do something now. Don’t let something that happened in the past stop you from doing something today to fix your situation.

Thank you but it's easier said than done. Comparing myself to other people doesn't help it either. Wish I had normal parents and normal childhood. Not good, not bad.

If you continue to use your past as an excuse you will die in the past instead of living in the present. Do something and stop making excuses.

Embrace yourself and put yourself in situations where you can shine among young women who are single and ready to mingle

Look man I've been lifting for 6 months now and losing weight. I'm gonna drop out of my uni and change it with upcoming exams, I'm studying for it also. I know no one gives a fuck about me or my feelings. The insecurity is what makes me want to kill myself is all.

Out of curiosity, how did you manage to get a gf at that age, as a completely inexperienced virgin? Seems like not having the experience (with either sex or relationships) would be a massive barrier

I can never look at cute couple vacation pics the same ever again, after realizing that they have all kinds of sex erry day while there

Don't worry about a hug, imagine how Hitler felt with all power he had. That's the true feeling you seek.

Thanks man

>tfw at least grandma still hugs you

Attached: 1550900022814.jpg (305x352, 24K)

>seeking happiness
>seeking penis

>girl who loves you
you already fucked up there bud
w*men can't love

user, I...

>tfw you've felt the embrace, but you're a broke brain and couldn't maintain it

Probably, but what are the odds of getting that Vs getting a gf? Not good

is this how you cope with being lonely?

>tfw you feel the warm embrace of a new PR lift
Makes me forget I'm a kissless hugless virgin for like a couple days. Man I love lifting. Barbell is the best gf

Attached: 1526195753372.jpg (250x242, 8K)

most of you don't even try
most of you don't put yourselves in situations where you could meet a girl
most of you don't pursue any ambitions or do anything

of course you've found no one, you're doing it ALL wrong, you've found a way to live alone which was never the healthy thing to do, the healthy thing was to catch it years ago and nip it in the butt

you literally just need to talk to girls. that's it. a side conversation in a public place. talk about where you are. just get the conversation going for fucks sake. if you don't have the foot in the door then you're outside standing in the cold, helpless

>nip it in the butt

>Last friday night
>See I girl I know and start talking to her
>Have a great conversation with her, everything is going amazing and smooth
>We spend like 2.5 hours together but it felt like nothing
>Lot's of touching, laughing, hugs and kisses (in the check)
>We both had a great time and I feel a great connection
>I try to kiss her but she turns her face to it
>Anyway she gives me her number and then go home
>Today saturday I talk to her and ask if she is going out tonight and to meet later
>She then throws this shit test: Do you think I'm going to fall for your charms? :)
>To which I respond: I thought you already did
>That was like 5 hours ago and she has not respond

Why thing has to be like this bros. I'm 21yo virgin but I have a lot of friends and a nice social life, and I've been improving myself but still no luck with girls. Feelsbadman. I guess I'll keep grinding until someone loves me

fuck dude how is that possible? Just how fucking smelly and hideous are you?

just be yourself

i'm a 33 year old khv

never received a hug, except a pity parting hug when with a girl that was leaving my company

>no friends
>don't know any girls
why would anyone randomly hug me?

I've never been hugged by a girl and I'm way better looking than average normies I see with gf's at the mall and I'm also 6'2. its all dependent upon your upbringing really. I'm just too fucked in the head

I am in the same boat. I think I am reasonably attractive and I know that I have a nice body but I have no friends and have never talked to a girl outside of a school assignment before.

From my POV it does not look like you said anything objectionable.
If there's a shit test here it's probably the radio silence.
Learn to settle on you don't know what you don't know. If you speculate you're going to think up all sorts of creative ways that you're a loser and it's all fucked up that are very rarely true.

This

I actually managed to have a girl spend the night once and we spooned and kissed a while. Best shit in the world. Now Im back to being alone forever and it hurts even more

Bro its totally in your head man. Its crazy how obssessed we are with our own limitations. Once you get it you wonder why you spent so much time sad over the fact that you didnt have it. Good luck tho Jow Forumsbro

Go out and get you autist. Anyone can. If you have tried, and failed, try different methods. Just keep trying. And be realistic about standards. Stop bein a bitch user. I love you and goodluck

go out where? why would anyone want a stranger approaching them?

I already have haha

Attached: 1552090560463.gif (480x324, 2.56M)

Oof murdered by words haha.

This is exactly my question. I have no good excuse to go asking random women on the street on dates, and I don't figure hook up apps like tinder are any good for finding emotionally intimate long term partners that are not whores

Attached: 1428419335395.jpg (480x300, 16K)

I dont even know if this is who i think it is but if it is listen, I'll say it again to you. I haven't made any of these type of posts and I told you no signs or messages of any kind so I dont expect to see any and don't want to either., Don't say shit like this

>Stop bein a bitch user. I love you and goodluck

These posts and whatever you think about me isn't me, you dont know shit so like i said before stop it and don't assume I'm on here making some kind of thread or posts because I haven't been.

>I love you and goodluck
Stuff like this just pisses me off so dont do this again, no messages, no contact, no signs like i said before
Dont mess with me because you think you understand something about me.

I don''t even know if its "Her" or not but posting this one final time
I have not made any posts trying to summon you or send any kind of symbols, and i dont want the same in return
Stop

Based schizo

schizoposting too powerful, I just want a gf you crazy son of a bitch

Attached: lion.jpg (328x328, 58K)