/fat/ You're not supposed to be the one with the tits in the relationship

>Who is /fat/ for?
For good natured roly polies who want to better themselves through meaningful hardwork, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the Jow Forums sticky (redundant in that you should have already but it covers all the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them.
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories.
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate.
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables.
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking.
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it.
>be a retard

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1506639069074.jpg (983x752, 100K)

CONFESS

Attached: 1497482549131.png (1229x1160, 58K)

Family Easter dinner tomorrow - going to go somewhat heavy on the ham, Asparagus, and squash and light on the baked beans and potatoes - and avoiding Waldorf and dessert completely

Attached: 111F4A3E-9B2A-4970-9AEA-F75EA266D72C.jpg (546x370, 131K)

There's already a thread

Good linking.

I’m going to try to refrain from counting calories on Easter

I visit this board for a year now, rarely binge and eat conciousely yet i look the same as always. I will never make it.

Cico and exercise

I ate like 6 packs of tic tacs in the past 2 days.

That's like 200 calories of fucking mints, wtf am i doing

I have been struggling to stick with a diet, keep going a week then spending 5 days binging on shit like pizza. It’s been a little more than a week this go and I feel I finally have it under control, and that’s with a massive deficit of minimum 1600 under(not including the cardio I do), but I plan to not count calories and eat whatever I want tomorrow. My mother made me paella and I’m planning to go back to my diet the day after but to just eat 1000 calories worth of that until it’s gone starting after Easter. And then I’ll go back into chicken and 1 potato/day.

Stop being fat. Eat two meals a day a day at only 1500 kcal total. Tiny 300kcal lunch to get you by, and a larger dinner.

>t. lifelong fatty, suddenly not fat after doing this for 3 months

i'm going to fast till dinner tomorrow and then eat some of my mothers cooking and call it a day, no easter candy, i did a rough entry on it and it should fit into my deficit or be slightly over. not sure but either way the damage won't be horrible.

don't let the thread die you fucking stoners

There is another

>fupa decreasing in size
>dick slowly starting to peek out

Attached: making_it.jpg (210x210, 12K)

I think a lot of fat people don't realize they don't have small dicks, they have a bunch of fat pushing their groin up, making their dicks look and feel small. I've seen people who lost a lot of weight say their dicks got 2 inches longer because the lack of fat cushion at the base.
Lose weight for dick gains.

I weigh myself before pissing and shitting, after pissing before shitting, and after pissing after shitting. I usually piss out 300g and today I took a 1kg dump

The initial weight loss is super fast. It will slow down and maybe even plateau

i've been on a two month hiatus from working and eating right and only just now turning it around again

I don't really have a goal to get fit for women, but when I see an attractive chick with a good looking guy, I can't help but get jealous. Does anyone use this as motivation?

I'm married so no

Used up my daily calories, then was the taste-tester for my wife making deviled eggs. And licked the mixing bowl clean of the interior filling. And had two of the busted ones.
Been a bad couple of days on the diet. I keep going over.

>relationship

Why you gotta remind me OP?

>keep going over
>licked the bowl clean
Control yourself, ya lard

Ham actually isn't terrible diet-wise. It's not *as* fatty as you might think. Some beans might be OK since they've got good fiber, but yea lots of carbs. Asparagus is your friend in that line-up. Avoid butter and so forth will probably save you a few hundred calories. Good luck user!

This is a perfectly healthy form of motivation, as long as you keep channeling it into positive behavior. It can just as easily make you depressed, especially when you're stalling.

ACTUAL new thread