Fit Feels Thread - Saturday Edition

What's on your mind, Jow Forums

Attached: whatllitbe.jpg (614x389, 58K)

creamless berlin balls are just donuts without the hole

Attached: heres-a-cat-with-a-mustache-19594-1313430352-9.jpg (600x450, 174K)

>Been having a good routine for five months
>Gotten some noob gains and lost a bunch of weight
>Gotten compliments for looking fit (used to be fat fuck)

>tfw don't want to wait for when I've had this routine for a year

I really just want time to pass at this point.

Fuck I hate my friends. They’re all right guys but they never fucking do anything. It’s always me doing the suggesting and the planning. For fuck sake get off your asses and plan something for once.
In other news my bench is stalling again, any tips lads? Gonna ask my 8/10 qt coworker out tomorrow as well, wish me luck lads.

I feel you dude. My friends all drink a ton. I enjoy drinking, but not three days a week, even if it's nice out.

Good luck on the qt. Worst case, she says no and you can use that opportunity to learn.

>tfw 5'9 manlet
>158 lb gets too fat on a bulk, need to cut down to 145 lbs for abs to pop, lean bulking in futility
>7 inch BPEL dicklet
>only attracted to THICC girls who only want big bois

why even fucking live

Attached: brapjesus.jpg (640x800, 570K)

>Fuck I hate my friends. They’re all right guys but they never fucking do anything. It’s always me doing the suggesting and the planning.

fuck do i hate this. how do i change this lads

>usually spend weekends alone in my house cause im a loser
>small group of coworkers planning on going on a hike today near our workplace and even though it would be a 45 min subway ride to go there (like my work commute) at least id get out of the house

>this morning wake up suddenly its very cloudy and raining a bit
>hike gets rescheduled cause it would be a waste of time to go

even when i try to do social stuff this happens, and on easter weekend of all times, thanks god

tfw no gf

I still think about her despite she broke up with me almost 4 years ago

Internet has been down the entire day. Apparently the whole block is down.

I've gotten so much shit done today holy shit

Attached: 1551534246185.jpg (620x387, 57K)

what did you get done

Find new friends

You guys just need better friends.

>dishes done
>bathroom cleaned
>linen washed
>grocery shopping done until after easter
>went to town and bought some things I needed around my place
>got quite a bit into a book I've been putting off

Well I'm in uni right now and pretty much everyone drinks a ton here. I used to as well. Just trying to cut down on the unnecessary drinking.

Actually hung out with a few friends in a park today. I was the only one that didn't drink. Got a bit of a reaction when I said no to a drink but desu I had a great time just hanging out in the sun drinking water.

>tfw 5'9" manlet and very skinny ugly jew
>also 7 inch dick
>only attracted to thicc/chub ethnic girls with fat asses so dont even have high standards
>too autistic to even talk to them cause loser

lel

I hurt my back squatting poorly on Tuesday, then hurt it even worse rolling over in my sleep that night.

Trying to decide if I'm going to continue squatting, or even lifting entirely. I've considered switching over to bodyweight work. I'm permacutting anyway since I'm 6'3" and 246 right now. Goal is under 200.

started a keto diet on wednesday. im done with carbs. there is too much research on keto that shows how great it is for your body

already feel better. hunger cravings are gone. its kind of weird. now it feels like yeah i want to eat, but nothing really happens if i dont.

Were it so easy.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 661K)

Thanks man, broke up with my gf about a month ago and honestly I’m glad I did. She absolutely loved me but honestly I wasn’t too into her. I think it was a relationship for the sake of being in a relationship and I wasn’t happy.
Hopefully I can use her to shoehorn myself into her friend group as well to solve the main problem.

I'm kinda scared about easter. Looking to get a good tummy for the beach in may, my only plans are to eat the 40g bag of peanut m&m's and creme egg my gran gives me and I'm giving the rest of my eggs to my brother. I'll just skip lunch that day and treat those as my breakfast. As long as I'm in macros it should be fine (1800 cals 50 carb/30 fat/20 pro)

I know man, it's really not. Finding quality male friends seems to get harder the older one gets.

I feel like the gym is a poor place to do it. Everyone treats it like a bathroom - everyone's just there to get through their business.

Male friends at work are either too busy with kids, or only focused on drinking and drugs.

does anyone get futile mires?
>already have gf
>never would cheat
>getting checked out at gym/work by nice ladies
>can't do anything about it
how do I fix this?

Exactly one week ago I asked my crush out on a date in person. We have known eachother for about 4 months and we always hit it off really well and she definitely seemed into me. She seemed really enthusiastic and said she would love to. 3 days later she was the one that approached me with a message asking if I wanted to go for a drink anytime soon. We had a fun conversation and we agreed on the fact that we should go for something to drink this Saturday (today). Literally less than 30 hours later she sends me a message saying that she has to cancel our date because she wouldn't be able to go. Kind of confused but not really demanding any details, I asked if she wanted to meet up some other day.

Here comes the part that I just can't seem to understand;
Her answer is literally "Well, i'm currently in a situation that I dont want you to get involved in, that would be really unfair to you. I don't want to meet up any other day."

I responded that I respect her decision and that it's fine and that I won't bother her any longer. That was pretty much the end of the conversation and I haven't heard anything since. Obviously my first thought was that there's some other guy involved but I'm actually sure as of right now that that is not the case. I'm more bummed out about the situation than I hoped to be because I actually really cared for her and I thought she did for me aswell. The fact that she didn't give me any details or a valid reason for cancelling our date is annoying as fuck and I keep thinking about it and I pretty much don't know what to do at this point. Do I leave her alone since she seems to be sure that she doesn't want to meet up with me anymore even though she really seemed into me? Do I give it a last shot by calling her and explaining what I think about her/ the situation?
What the fucking fuck could be a reason for her to drastically change her mind in less than 30 hours? This shit fucked my mood up quite hard and I'm feeling kind of clueless.

Switch bench up. Do dumbbells or incline, switch grip etc

I know most of you won't give a shit about my lifestory, but if there's any user that has some solid advice or experienced something similar;
I'd appreciate your thoughts on the matter.

I’m gonna try joining some clubs soon, but right now I’m really neutered on my free time cause of exams. Hopefully I’ll have some luck over the summer.

>big storm yesterday
>tornado fucked up the building BESIDE my gym
THAT was close

Attached: 1554188488503.gif (400x225, 1.67M)

Find another chick to pine over. If anything is going to happen with the girl you're talking about, it's going to be of her volition. Let her come to you or just forget about her. That's my two cents, user.

Same. I need to get back into climbing, or get into BJJ.

>grocery shopping
>qt at the register so try my hardest to smile and say hello
>as she says the amount I have to pay we make eye contact and she forgets the amount behind the comma
>assume she was mirin' me
>walk home doing the chad walk and preparing myself to boast of the experience on my favorite basket-weaving forum
>get home
>look into the mirror
>realize she just made a human error
Are mirrors the creation of Satan?

It’s probably gonna fuck with your mood for a while, but if you really look at the situation objectively, you should be able to get over it pretty quick. Imagine having a relationship with someone who acts like that. It’ll end up being an emotional tug of war 24/7 that’s really taxing on your sanity. Let girls do what they’re gonna do and move on.

>keep failing my 3pl8 squat attempts
>not even close to 2B and 4D
A-at least I got my OHP

Climbing is on the top of my list desu. Seems both fun and social and a good way to get over my height phobia

>drinking with my boys and my gf last night
>we end up dropping in on the birthday party of a close friend(female) of mine
>we used to be kind of into each other but ended up deciding that things were comfier if they stayed platonic
>it's a great time, eventually my crew is getting ready to go visit someone else's party
>tell friend we're heading out, exchanging the usual goodbyes
>"user, when are we going to fall in love"
>h-ha ha, funny joke
>she laughs too, but looks at me with this weird look that I'm too drunk/autistic to read
>"but like, actually"
>a little spaghetti drips from my pocket, I play it off as a joke still and head home
I'm feeling better about it today but at the time I was pretty sussed out. Should I be keeping her at more of a distance? I don't want to entertain any feels that could make our dynamic weird, especially not while I have a gf that I'm loyal to.

Attached: worry2.jpg (597x757, 36K)

Though I agree with the other anons. If your crush is someone who doesn't really have an active role in your life (as opposed to for example someone in your friend circle or someone at work), you should push the issue and find out the reason. There's no harm in doing that if she's going to be out of your life regardless, and it might help you find closure. But like the other anons said, find a different qt.

Don’t let the goblin steal your relationship gains user

Thanks for the input dudes. I know you guys are right and I realised that I don't really have any other option than to just move on. I just keep wondering if there's something I can do to change the situation. The answer is probably no though, unless she changes her mind again.
I just don't understand how she can drastically change her mind and fuck with my feelings in such a short timeframe.
C'est la vie

I'm in downtown Wilmington, NC for Jesus weekend. Just did a 10 mile bike ride. Probably gonna get drunk in a little. Hope you assholes are having a nice one, too.

Attached: 420.jpg (948x533, 80K)

>I responded that I respect her decision and that it's fine and that I won't bother her any longer.

jfc, embarrassing, what a pussy response , you shouldnt have responded at all, this response is the epitome of a beta male

Yeah, this has crossed my mind multiple times aswell.

Since I have nothing to lose at this point I might aswell give it a last shot, I was just kind of scared that she might get annoyed by it or feel like I'm not giving her any space thus pushing her further away from me. But on the other hand, since she seems to really like me, why wouldn't I be able to convince her to give it a chance?

I don't know bro, I haven't pondered about stupid shit like this in a long time. I just really fucking like her.

>have a gf
>wonder if he should keep hanging out with a woman who is into him
I mean, it sucks if she was your close friend, but you have to prioritize your love life bro. I would definitely avoid drinking alcohol with that woman for now, and keep a critical eye on the feasibility of your close friendship.

>Wednesday
>go to salon to get haircut
>hairdresser is a thicc qt latina
>super friendly, always smiling
>flirts with me
>playfully asks if the bruise on my neck is a hickey (it's from acupuncture)
>haircut is finished
>I'm her last customer of the day
>"son user, do you have any plans tonight?"
>"nah I'm going home and going to bed"
>spend the rest of the week wondering how I got to be such a fucking sperg

No matter how bad you guys fuck up, you can always take solace in the fact that you didn't fuck up as bad as me.

well my gf broke up with me 20 days ago, I've been drinking, doing drugs and partying like crazy cause the pain is just too much, I feel like I've lost track of everything.......again

first glance it looks like she is talking to an ex, or has another guy she is more attracted to at the moment. Is she going through a recent break-up in the past few months? Getting major vibes of her using you as a rebound, impulsively asking you to get a drink when she is down and needs some male approval, then a few days later she regrets it because she feels a bit better at the moment. At any rate, when a woman is crushing on you she doesn't cancel a date for any reason short of a family member dying. If she was really into you, she'd be excited to go out, just as you are. This screams of a woman using your approval for validation but not really into you as a potential partner. Sorry bro.

Honestly, I understand where you're coming from lol. You don't know the full story though. I'm definitely not a beta who lets himself get pushed around or whatever. I have multiple women in my life that want me but I just don't give a fuck about them. If this situation happened with one of them, I would probably not even care enough to respond.

Since I really like this girl, like I haven't experienced for quite some years with any other girl, I'd rather end the relationship/ friendship on good terms. Even if it seems beta to some random dude on the internet that doesn't know the full context of everything that has been said.

I had a dream the other night, the perfect girl, I remember saying to her I felt happiness when I was next to her when we were of a grassy and sunny field, I had a simple windsuit to make me fly to places too

Every woman I see after that is like shit, I'm depressed that the perfection I saw is unmatched in real life, I just wish I could dream with her every night

wrong. it shows he is mature, unfazed and moving on. A butthurt response or even silence would imply that she got to him. you sound like a PUA incel

>meet girl
>not interested in her
>treat her like a friend and give her the usual bants
>she takes it well and coyishly shoots shit back
>now I'm interested
>lose all my game

Attached: IMG_7805.png (1038x540, 294K)

>counting calories for 5 months now
>loose 20 kg
>feel fuckin' terrible when i even eat 1 sweet but cant help myself because i start eating more than 1
goddamnit Fit im an addict but i can power through it with 6 days of cardio and weightlifting but it still pisses me off

Attached: 57044194_2088406137903955_4312859859172196352_n.jpg (540x500, 42K)

It is, and challenging. You'll like it and it's a lot more accessible to ladies, so they gender ratio is always really good.

I’ll give it a shot once exams are over. I think one of my mates goes climbing as well so I’ll see if I can join him for a trial. Thanks for the suggestion user.

Instead of wasting your time with cardio, you could just lead a fasting focusesd lifestyle

You're close, but I don't think that's the case.
She got out of a relationship 6/7 weeks ago. She would often complain about her bf to me and when she finally broke up with him she seemed really relieved and actually looked like she was happy again. She shared many things with me that she definitely wouldn't tell if she didn't have an interest in me. I'm very sure that her ex is completely out of the picture at this point. She was a colleague of mine, but I no longer work there since I got a better position somewhere else. After I left the company, multiple colleagues from there told me she really liked me and they all felt like she had a crush on me. She even hinted towards some of them that she would like to go on a date for me.
We were quite close during those times and there were never any bad vibes between the two of us. She even subtly flirted with me quite often.

Looking at the grand total of things, there's no reason to believe she doesn't really like me or have a crush on me depending on how you want to put it. Therefore I also don't really believe that she would all of sudden have some other dude enter her life that she likes more than me. I just keep wondering what the fuck happened in those 30 hours..

A good feel to express today, lads.

Due to not attending Saturday Vigil, I was able to break the Lenten fast today at 12pm. I had the first cup of tea with milk and sugar in 6 weeks (excluding the feast of the anunciation) today, and it was truly a gift from Our Lord.

Attached: 8.jpg (320x320, 31K)

>Since I really like this girl, like I haven't experienced for quite some years with any other girl, I'd rather end the relationship/ friendship on good terms. Even if it seems beta to some random dude on the internet that doesn't know the full context of everything that has been said.

you literally took a small roadblock as if she said im moving to antartica. she tested you with that response and you failed. you shouldnt have responded. drop her

>wrong. it shows he is mature, unfazed and moving on. A butthurt response or even silence would imply that she got to him. you sound like a PUA incel

someone who is unfazed wouldnt have responded you idiot. its a fucking power game, open your eyes. he is clearly more needy and desiring her, which means she knows he will be there whenever she wants.

>Drinking alone after being stood up
>Really drunk decide to call it
>walk to street corner and wait for light
>2 girls come out of bar behind me
>one runs across street the other sees me
>yells "BOYFRIEND!! There you are!"
>"come on we are going to the bar boyfriend!"
>start walking her across the street
>I say "uh... haha having a bad night?"
>she says "NO! I'm trying to figure out when we are getting married!"
>"oh, you don't want to marry me haha"
>she lets go of me and says "fine fuck you"
>group of guys on other side of street laughing their asses off at the whole exchange

Why am I like this fit?

Attached: 1548730641359.jpg (1080x720, 299K)

>talking to a girl I almost had something with last year
>moved to another country last autumn for uni and we didn’t really talk that much
>we start talking again and it seems like it’s going somewhere
>we talk for hours and she seems genuinely interested and drops hints
>asks me how my day was and when I ask her about hers and she just doesn’t respond, but keeps snapchatting me as if everything is normal
What the fuck is wrong with grills, anons?

The other night one of my female friends and I were exchanging pictures of our dogs because they haven't met. I sent her a picture of my lil buddy and she sent back three hearts. My girlfriend glanced at it and immediately left the room and slept on the couch and has been giving me the cold shoulder - won't talk about what she thinks she saw. So I'm considering whether her total lack of ability to communicate, and the obvious concern over her projecting and what that may mean about her own trustworthiness if she can't handle a completely benign text exchange, means for this 5 year relationship.

Feels bad.

No problem friendo. My local gym has discounts for students, so maybe yours will too.
>tfw 34 year old wageslave and has to pay full price

You no fun
Low serotonine, idk just talk to ppl more

As I see it you have 3 options.

1) try harder to get a date with her anyway, in other words more involved in her life.
2) disengage almost completly, but still remind her of your presense (ie send her a meme once a week)
3) dissapear completly.

Relationships are mostly up to chance, so either one might work or neither can, I'd go for the second one personally, minimum work, but you have a seed that might blossom.

well, that's a very recent break-up, and even if she is the one who dumped him, a break up fucks with you in a lot of different ways. You literally get a dopamine kick when you spend time with a significant other, and when you break up with them and stop talking to them or seeing them, your brain tricks you by playing a highlight reel of your best memories with that person, trying to get it's "fix". It's fucked up but anyone who has gone through a break up knows its true. My money is still on her talking to her ex and thinking they might get back together. Maybe he pissed her off and she made plans with you to get drinks soon - then he apologized and she canceled. Again though, if she really, really was into you, I don't think she'd cancel. It's possible she finds you attractive but it sounds like she is still hung up on the ex.

>someone who is unfazed wouldnt have responded you idiot. its a fucking power game, open your eyes. he is clearly more needy and desiring her, which means she knows he will be there whenever she wants.
>she tested you with that response

lmao. you really are a PUA-reading incel. you guys always put the pussy on a pedestal and treat women like they are some inscrutable 4d chess playing aliens. Your entire view of how women think is what faggots who dress in furry hats and wear makeup tell you for money. Listen, if the guy didn't respond, that's a butthurt response. To go from civilized talking to complete silence is what someone does when they are mad. And the only reason you do that is because you care too much about what she thinks. You sound like pussy repellant.

>just b confident

Not him but that’s the short version of what I did and I’ve had more gfs in the past 2 years than I did for the previous 18.

I figured as much bros, I'll probably cut back on hanging out with her a lot and make sure drugs aren't involved when I am around her. It sucks because I thought we were on the same page about this, now I'm concerned that in my autism I've somehow missed some signs.

It's literally 100% mental bro. When you put them on a pedestal you lose your power, just say whatever the fuck you want and it's usually better for you.

Chick I used to fuck won't respond to me after I called her a nigger.

Attached: angry_clown_by_wateryash-d3fv6qh.jpg (750x1059, 281K)

me cept 5'7. have a thick azn gf tho but still autistic as fuck

how u get ur thick azn gf if youre autistic

When i was 18/19, I was a hot piece of ass. my physical peak. I Did sprinting in high school, could squat upper 300, always had a low bench tho (205 a few reps). I met a girl, fell in love // smash cut // i'm 25 complacent and a skinny fat with nice looking legs to your average normie. I let myself go. I've let my self deteriorate physically and mentally. I have a hell of prick. When I look down at it, it's still as impressive as I remember it being when I was 18, but now it just makes me sad. It's an unalienable right I have between my thighs. The rest of me is an example of decay and squandered privilege.

Pass me another.

This isnt funny, it's unfortunate, but I laughed imagining she miss took a puppy for your big huge fucking cock. She's seen it before, and she can confuse it with a small dog? You have a hell of a hammer down their, pal.

youre an idiot dude. they probably saw some ugly weird loser alone and were like "lol lets pretend we like that guy to make him uncomfortable and then make fun of him" and that exactly what they did

when she started calling you her boyfriend you should have been able to tell what it was, just say "dont touch me cunt"

i hate my life, i just want everything to end

honestly still don't fucking know.
somehow she has a thing for ottermode autistic jews

go on...

My fridge broke down. So im gonna buy a new one. A big one. And a new stove. I cant wait to try and make my own beef jerky.

Im in doubt about my beard. I like it but I live in a small town where im practically the only one with a full beard. And I havent gotten laid since ive grown it. The women here dont like it. And then there the so1boy's I fucking hate. But shaving my beard would mean those eunuchs won.

no, her fragile female ego was shattered when he didn't reciprocate her open invitation to fuck. she reacted angry because she felt rejected. unfortunately for her user has even lower self esteem and couldn't believe someone would actually flirt with him.

Personally, I dislike beards. You have to be a special forces guy with a rifle in your lap and your legs hanging out of helicopter to look cool. I just think they make people's faces look fat. That isn't to say you look like a townie forklift operator, but just my useless two cent opinion

How big is your nose?

The options here are
>she has another man
>she has cancer or the equivalent
>she is attracted to you but is too neurotic to just go with it

Think about all the autism that Jow Forumsizens are producing. It's sort of the same with her: When she's with you, she likes you and wants to be with you. When she's away from you and can think about it, she realizes that you're something other than her retardedly detailed vision of the guy she wants to be with. If this is the case, she's too immature for a loving relationship, and you can't change that, unfortunately. The only thing you can do is to act like an adult yourself and it seems you mostly did that already. I don't know exactly what you wrote to her, but it's really easy to get clingy or submissive. Don't become either. If you really can't stop thinking about it, ask her at work:
>Hey, I can't really stop wondering, is there a particular reason you cancelled our date?
Other than that, back off and let her have her own neurotic mess.

youre pretty lucky then i guess. i wish someone found my autistic jew ass desirable

huh thats interesting i would have figured given the guys laughing it was like they were a group and they told her to go try to make their ugly weird loner uncomfortable by pretending to like him

Got asked out by a pretty girl at work a week ago, but now she wont even talk to me. I don't even know what I did this time, but honestly im not surprised that I fucked it up again. I can't even get into my workouts anymore. Am I just going to be alone forever Jow Forums?

I know this is really autistic but I'm a huge loser and I like going places like here and r9k and places like that occasionally because at least there are some people who are losers like you and you can share and relate to your issues with others instead of keeping it all bottled up like we have to in normal society. I felt it was bad doing this so I figured I would try to find a "normie" message board just to see the kinda shit they do and talk about to mayeb be able to better relate to normal people IRL. All it did was make me even more miserable and angry seeing how literally all of them are complete alpha chads despite being the personification of that NPC meme I've seen here before. All either with girlfriends or married or having tons of sex from dating apps, all working prestigious well-paying jobs (pretty much all of them are either lawyers, accountants, things like that), all social gods, all constantly drinking/drunk/high/doing hard drugs.

It's not fucking fair

#
Original guy here, the guys didn't know the girls. There were 2 bars across the street from each other. And this happened while the girls were going from bar 1 to bar 2. The guys were already just smoking outside of bar 2.

>woman flakes
call the fucking president!

Ive pushed a few women away that definetly had lasting relationship potential. Reason: I was a hoarder.

Well, to be precise. I didnt have trouble parting with stuff. I was too depressed to clean. I was a different person outside the house. Social and clean. But for years ive never invited anyone to my appartment. So when I dated women I went to their place. And broke up before they wanted to come to me.

what prevents you from being them then you fucking bum, change your environment and change yourself

You've drank too much of the kool-aid, quit browsing Jow Forums for several months straight and try again

have sex incel

huh that changes my interpretation completely then, i guess you are pretty autistic because the girl actually probably found you attractive but i would have done the exact same thing

not very, i just look v white (straight brown hair hazel eyes)

thats nice im that other jew from earlier and i have jewfro hair

You just need more practice thinking on your feet. Keep putting yourself in situations where you don't respond to people with honest, straight answers. Learn to turn it on and off.

My girlfriend broke up with me a week ago. Things hadn't been great for a few weeks now. She said she still has feelings for me, but she has been having doubts about the relationship. I cried like a little bitch for a minute on the phone, shouldn't have done that. She was my best friend. I told her that we couldn't be friends after this anymore. I really hope that the apathy will leave soon, I'm haunted by the good memories that we made together. Me looking into her blue eyes and hearing her say that she loves me.
I feel childish and stupid for feeling jealousy for the person that she eventually say that to, which won't be me.

Good job m8 keep up the good work

>met qt3.14
>went on a few dates
>she lead me on, fell in love
>then rejected me
>a week later I found out she's got a boyfriend

I'm thankful for dodging that bullet.
But she tried to play with a narcissist, that sweet revenge is gonna feel so good.

Attached: 57939-full.png (400x300, 18K)

so youre telling that guy that the right thing to do in normal interactions is to lie?