This was Arnold at his peak

>this was Arnold at his peak
Idk. He seems kind of small desu.

Attached: Arnold-Schwarzeneggers-throwback-640x439.jpg (640x439, 34K)

post body

i agree

Most aesthetic of all time

fpbp

Why? I didnt say i was bigger. Just that Arnie is small for someone who was considered Mr. Olympia. I feel like I could probably closely match his physique with maybe a year or two tops of more training.

the current mr. olympias look like mutant abominations that should be hunted by the ordo hereticus

You werent joking, this guy looks like a monster

Attached: 554C2ABA-51DC-4275-8672-EF5F878EFDF5.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Doesnt change the fact that Schwarzenegger is kind of small

You're certainly right in that he is small compared to modern standards. He also had absolute top tier genetics and a sense for proportions and aesthetics. I will never understand why bodybuilding drifted so much towards mass monsters.

how does this guy wipe his own ass

>i could probably match his body with a year or two of training
L
M
A
O

Post your fucking body

Frank zane was more aesthetic imo

Just goes to show on what horseloads of steroids modern bodybuilders and even Fitness models are on for this to not be impressive/outstanding to you

he doesn't !!

>manlet
Lmao no

Attached: 46510ce7808162c929b82cd61f8b6644--bodybuilding-women-bodybuilding-motivation.jpg (209x466, 36K)

my nigga

zane is my ideal body.

never will reach it, but hell, I can dream

Attached: vince-00038.gif (200x150, 719K)

The criclejerk around Zane's aesthetics is only spread by manlets. He wsan't even the best manlet bodybuilder named Frank in his own era. That would be Columbu

Zane is hideously overrated.

Attached: franco_columbu1.jpg (285x350, 33K)

He isnt even flexing here and yet his biceps are bigger than 99% of Jow Forums. Hell the vein on his bicep is probably bigger than a good chunk of the posters on this site. Yet we are now going to pretend he is small.

>my ideal body type is a manlet
Weird flex. But okay.

The Jow Forums survey revealed that 90% of Jow Forums can't even bench 2pl8. Don't listen to a god damn thing anyone says here pal.

Body dysmorphia thread

Zane simply had a better face than Arnold. Rest was worse.

Was Arnold Natty? Is the cultural of performance enhancement a recent phenomenon?

>tfw you will never succ prime Arnold.

Attached: xgqZXnIl.jpg (640x602, 69K)

he blatantly admitted he was not

Neither could arnold probably

Based dysmorphiaposter

>better face
Tbh even thats pretty debatable.

chest was too big desu

i disagree. his chest, shoulders and arms balanced out his legs. made his waist look smaller and more aesthetic.

He used to do 3pl8 for 20 reps to warm up.

He competed in strongman and powerlifting.

Sure. He was just an asthetics focused roud using faker. Didnt build up actual functional strength

Before he started focusing on bodybuilding. There are pictures of him lifting atlas stones and competing in powerlifting and whatnot from his younger days.

>Jow Forums now considers ARNOLD small
beyond the pale

The only small thing on Arnold were his legs.

Or in other words, he had not small legs, but his upper body was so massive that his legs looked like toothsticks. The other extreme was Tom Platz, good upper body, but his legs were so ridiculously oversized that his upper body looked small af in comparison (btw., go on Youtube and watch videos with the old Tom Platz, guy is dressed and talks like Gordon Gecko).

>in a couple of years Jow Forums will be talking about how Ronnie Coleman is scrawny

Serious question. How the FUCK do you get a chest like Arnold. He was so fucking barrel chested its insane.

Meanwhile this is what the average Jow Forumsizen looks like. But they have "functional strength" so it's ok.

Attached: 1361384109721.jpg (1000x662, 411K)

That isn't his peak, he was larger in the early 70s

Yeah it was probably fucking styrofoam or some shit. Everything I have seen of him points to him actually being pretty god damn weak.

The sheet delusion in this thread. Just gonna assume it’s all bait and move on

This entire board is one big bait.

Attached: ew.png (387x326, 199K)

Idk. Jow Forums is probably one of the more delusional boards on this site.

Is that a dildo on the fusball table?

Everyone except Ferrigno (for some strange reason) blatantly said directly in camera what they take and how often and in which doses they take it. Everyone knows what Arnold took exactly because he literally listed his daily ratio on camera.

Only today were it's even MORE obvious then before (I believe with top 10% genetics a body like Frank Zane had is in 10-20 years natty lifting achievable) they are forced to lie because else they would lose contracts. Some guys like Markus Ruehl use that to shove in comedy elements in their interviews and seminars (for example some guy from the audience quotes some YouTube fitness guy and claims he is natty and Ruehl answers "Oh, natty like me?" and everyone including him burst out laughing) because of course everyone and his mother knows they are on a shitload of different anabolic substances, they just aren't allowed to talk about it because it's illegal.

What did he take? Ive never seen a video where he lists exactly how he roids, just that he did it

Mate, he broke the Austrian national deadlift record with 19 (300 kg). Arnie was a strong dude, almost everyone of these guys started as powerlifter.

>tfw have a decently big chest and pretty wide shoulders despite having never really lifted in my life
Maybe I should try to pursue a physique similar to Arnold...

Yes. Idiot.

Genetics + roids

this level of delusion

yea cause wiping ass is gay

Ill wipe your ass faggot

Imagine being this retarded

>t. lifting for 6 months and high on noob gains

>kind of small
come back when you're over 6 feet and 250 pounds of pure muscle you DYEL faggot.

thats fucking gross. At least arnold was aesthetic.

he reminds me of ham flab stuffed too tightly into string netting.

Attached: hamnet-02.jpg (290x190, 12K)

Probably because there’s no other way to beat previous records if the focus was kept on aesthtics.

Is this achievable natty?

I am under the impression that Ferrigno, (especially in his younger years) is a pretty private guy/lower in self confidence. Probably related to his hearing impediment.
Pretty sure thats part of why he lifted/built; to overcome it.

For being relatively natty he is fokin huge

>What if instead of obviously roiding but attempting to still hide it we stopped hiding it and just went to the point where it was obviously horrific for the contestants health but they'll do it anyway since they have nothing else to live for
BEHOLD 2019 MR OLYMPIA

Is this possible natty?

>could probably closely match his physique with maybe a year or two tops of more training

Attached: pushups.jpg (1739x1446, 365K)

You're plain stupid.

nigga you high, thats about as big as you can get without looking like a gorilla

lmao fuck i needed that laugh, thanks user

Attached: 1415998053816.jpg (171x278, 15K)

The drugs and the knowledge on how to take them has improved.

that is just obscene

he gets his adopted mommy to do it for him

Attached: a4e60d28ae9c34cfd7f68415b3acc119.jpg (532x800, 64K)

Do you brainlets not realize that the image has been heavily photoshopped? Jesus.
This is how Roelly actually looks

Attached: 00DDA608-E31D-4E4E-B7FA-F0C95D22C0A9.jpg (480x360, 23K)