I present to you my magnum opus. If you thought my abortion video was strong, this will blow you away

I present to you my magnum opus. If you thought my abortion video was strong, this will blow you away...
youtu.be/Bd5DFt5BIcM

Attached: 91d71e13cbbfab1db8baa22739645f48--gang-stalking-mens-polo-shirts.jpg (236x236, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GMZpiIm9Nv4
youtu.be/CoZJdil0_HI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here is the abortion one
youtu.be/GMZpiIm9Nv4

gang stalking seemed like a reasonably possible thing that i thought could be real but then i saw that people who say theyre being gangstalked are just paranoid borderline schizos. I mean sure, im paranoid and shitless scared and i pretty much watch each step i take but im not having a freakout over red cars or the fucking postmen
If your autistic vid has some better ideas then i'll take back the shit i said but i'll watch it anyway just for entertaiment and to not seem like an ignorant cunt.

Attached: yuudrink.jpg (1081x1080, 142K)

Ask me stuff about gang stalking if you want. Was stalked for almost 4 years.

Interesting, would like some elaboration on your sources or how did you reach those conclusions.

What was the cause of it? Did you have any ideas as to who was stalking you?

How do we know that you were actually gang stalked and not just paranoid as fuck or schizo?

>Someone in their basement sat down to make conspiracy videos
I'm overjoyed at the fact we've reverted 10 years back in regards to board culture

You'll just dismiss what I am saying but it is literally slaves and minions of the Devil. They hear voices to and communicate in their dreams and/or telepathically through the voices (which come from their own inner voice being "hacked.")

Some people are evil and some are unfortunately born with this affliciton. They were raised with possession and hearing voices and don't know any better. One thing they don't do is talk about it though.

THey can use your brain and nerovus system to make you feel excruciating pain (happened to me) and they use these types of tactics on those possessed.

watched the vid, i agree with you user. Your points are on spot with what i know. Might follow your channel for further interesting content.

Attached: WOAH.jpg (296x281, 10K)

That would be nice tho, old school 4chins

You'll just have to take my word for it. Gang stalking is just the entry level stuff to see what you will do. They want you to kill yourself or become destitute because of the stalking. Once you move passed that phase yous tart hearing voices and they enter your dreams and manipulate your body. They also use your brain like a computer and hard drive and your imagination and eyesight like the screen. They also take over your whole consciousness eventually (which happened to me.)

nevermind, youre a paranoid schizo catholic cunt. Total bottom of the barrle crap
i wish i didnt actually somewhat agree with the gangstalking video, other than that it seems youre just a retarded catholic schizo whose boo hooo scared of the devillllll : (
just fuck off and die.

Attached: WOBRANY BLIK.jpg (800x487, 44K)

I'm not op. I am the one talking about the Devil.

It just keeps getting more insane and then it ends, bravo
tfw I really believe in the shadow people at the top though

So then how did you get out of it? How are they capable of controlling your body, mind and consciousness?

i know you're not OP, i saw his other videos and theyre on the similiar topic you are talking about retard :u

A lot of it is taking people's word for it due to the fact that you've had many of the same experiences. There is also the fact that the Stasi successfully implemented it as a key method in securing power through fear. In regards to the Reptilians, I reasoned that instead of coming from planets many lightyears away, they must have come from Earth. And why not? Life existed for a few billion years before us. Dinosaurs had about a 200 million year run on the planet. Why couldn't they evolve advanced
intelligence? What makes a monkey particularly vital for intelligence?

Thank you

Oh, that escalated quickly.

>If you thought my abortion video was strong,
It was retarded. Only retards are against abortion. The only people who even get abortions are poorfags, niggers and spics, people that are better off not being born.

I actually like your theory but I need to encourage you to read more, make it more "scientific" and you got something there

Eventually they just stopped stalking me. They were still there though. I had them up in my face a few times after the stalking stopped I guess to let me know they were still there. I can still tell sometimes if someone is a stalker, but it happens less frequently. When it was really bad I saw a airplane skip in the sky. Like they rewinded it in time (they are ahead of time somehow and that's how they do all of this stuff. The ones controlling people that is and the voices.)

They told me they digitize your entire body on an atomic level. Even my bones were manipulatable. You basically become an "avatar" for them after that. They can make your body move, stop your thoughts, take your inner voice and change it, change your skin, change your muscles and bones, change your face, make you feel like superman, or make you feel like you are sick. I think they use a "wifi" thing to make your brain a computer. They control it through the air itself. Everything is digitized per se.

I've seen them inside the TV before. They can travel into your mind and body and control you and can also jump into the television and travel through the lines. They are digital. They can become people on tv while you are watching and move the person on the tv etc... it's absolutely crazy. But like I said, they are ahead of time and that's helps them do all this.

> I had them up in my face a few times after the stalking stopped
What do you mean up in your face? Did they tell you what was happening directly?
>I can still tell sometimes if someone is a stalker, but it happens less frequently
how can you tell if someone is a stalker? Also, how are these people connected in the grand scheme of things? Is it something to do with the government, illuminati, or what?

The funniest thing about knowing all this shit is no one listens. I literally have seen UFOs and I have seen airplanes revert in time in the sky and no one wants to hear it. They also showed me all this crazy shit in the clouds when I was homeless. Like Abraham Lincoln being some kind of bug, George Washington being a snake, Queen Elizabeth losing her soul, something about Lucifer being St. Lucy or something. It was absolutely nuts. Somehow I was the only one that saw it. It's like once they digitize you they can control all of your surroundings and no one else can see it. It's your own unique experience.

Unfortunately I am on their bad side. I can't even imagine how cool it would be to be on their good side. But I imagine it comes with a HEFTY price.

Thank you. I really want to be scientifically literate. Any recommended reading?

On everything really, mostly evolution, biology and antropology, im illiterate myself so I can't help you much but if you want to give your theory some credibility start there.

Like up in my face. Yelling saying I was masturbating to the TV. They go into this psycho mode sometimes. They've never said anything to me directly that I can remember. But you just know they are "after you" when it's happening. It's just something that happens that I can't explain. I could spot them probably because they found out who I was from the voices and acknowledged me, which is very strange for a stranger to do.

They are in the government, but they are everywhere. From the bottom to the top. It's my personal opinion that the Illuminati is a defunct scapegoat (The light fighting the dark) and people just say that as a buzzword. It's literally the devils empire. His people and their lineage that signed the Book of Death. He either owns them or they serve him. The digital things are demons. The Devil is making major moves right now. Everything that is happening now is directly on the shoulders of the Devil. The creator of chaos.

ANother important thing to note is that these people have preknowledge as to what they are doing. They can never be blameless. It's my theory that they are fighting for their literal souls. They are trying to beat God/Jesus or take as many people with them as possible.

Yes, I definitely believe in God and Jesus now. I'm not a bible thumper or anything but I know this evil has to have an opposition.

>What do you mean up in your face? Did they tell you what was happening directly?
A random guy goes up to me and tells me he can and will probe my asshole if he ever wants to. Happens all the time. They also come to remind me to pay my taxes.
>how can you tell if someone is a stalker?
They act different. You can just feel it. >Also, how are these people connected in the grand scheme of things? Is it something to do with the government, illuminati, or what?
They're reptile people or some shit, I saw it in the clouds.

You're an asshole. I'm being 100% serious.

Well thanks for giving me a platform, op. I guess you are gone now?

>You're an asshole.
Prober. An asshole prober. Best watch out fag, I can assrape at any moment.

Still here, user. Still here.

was paranoid when i was 20 and cured myself by realizing basically none of my thoughts or actions have any value in basically any economies... not special, pretty much like everybody else.

This is different from being paranoid. Once your involved in this stuff they can make you afraid. I have to question my fear now. Most of the time it is them making me afraid. Which opens up another can of worms with social anxiety. What is really going on here? They don't like certain introverted personality types. They don't want them to breed. But is the introversion really you, or is it them controlling you?

Many people are controlled by this stuff and don't even know it.

Which is why they burn for eternity. They rigged the game and humans are God's favorite creation.

Look into the Djinn. No I am not Muslim.

>Actually am being gang stalked by people who follow me around everyday
>Try to find a place to discuss it online
>All the gang stalking forums are filled with schizos ranting about satellites blasting them with radio waves

Anyone else now this feeling? I just want a good place to discuss the people who are harassing and stalking me instead I get a bunch of crazy shit.

As an elite, there's some bits of truth in there.

>Actually am being gang stalked by people who follow me around everyday
No you're not you schizo fuck.

I'm not a schizo I truly am a victim of gang stalking. People are actively following me around and have been harassing me for years.

So. Do you think I am one of them? It's not satellites blasting them, it's demons.

In what sense are you an elite?

If you genuinely believe you're being stalked but you're just some loser nobody, you're just mind fucking yourself with subconscious chaos magick and law of attraction.
Gang stalking victims are people who are enemies to literal criminal gangs or people who refused to submit to gangs.
It's a method they use to intimidate people
Usually done by highly intelligent and powerful gangs
They have some power in politics and the law, but they aren't the government
The government's not fucking with you like that, if they are threatened by you, they will fucking kill you. Simple
They do not care about you. At all. You're a good little consumer as far as they are concerned.

In the video or the posts in this thread? COmment on my posts Mr. "Elite."

Who do you think controls those gangs? MA fia. They worship the Devil and his "friends." Lilith is their MA.

You're thinking too small.

Are you one of those conspiritards who think Jeebus will save you from the evil bad Luciferian reptilian government? Guess what, they made christianity as a tool to control slaves
Hate to break it to you
But yes, highly powerful people always have a fascination with the occult, black magick and sometimes Satan, but Satanism and Luciferianism that's not the only form of magick, it's just christians think everything other than christianity or everything evil is the devil

I don't know what your whole story is so I can't give an answer. I am a Christian so I do believe that people can be possessed by demons.

These are all me.
That gives you a little bit of my story. If you want to know anymore ask.

Christian who hate the government, don't you realize the government shills hard for the 3 abhramic religions even more than atheism?

is where the schizos are supposed to go to, m8.

Jesus was/is real. Look into possession and witchcraft. Look into their descriptions of Black Dog or Black John. Look into their descriptions of the Devil. Look into the inquisitions and witch trials. This is nothing new. It's devil worship and those already claimed by the devil. It's all in the bible. There is good stuff in the Koran too. Djinn are 100% real and meddle in human affairs 24/7. They aren't supposed to, but they do. You wouldn't even know it. One of them could be the reason you typed what you did. I am guessing you watch a lot of youtube videos on the EVIL free masons and illuminati and Luciferians. Notice how they never blame the Devil? THey always blame the human element.

Ever heard anyone say "a power greater than myself?" What do you think that is? It's either the human collective or the Djinn/Demons.

Do I think Jesus will save me? I really don't know. I hope so because the afterlife is fucked up now. They've taken it over and trapped us here through our consciousness.

MUH SCHIZO. Pawn...

>batshit insane
Sorry bud but thanks for giving us an example. Seek help in any way you can bud, im sure you wont because illuminati n shiet

Illuminati? They are the good guys.

Or were I guess.

>Pawn...
Listen here you retarded crazy motherfucker. You're not special, noones out to get you, especially because of that. If im a pawn, you're a useless fucking checker . GET HELP you have mental problems

The bible, talmud and Quran, are all evil. The witch trials were human sacrifices to the judeo/chrstian god in my opinion and done to ENFORCE christianity of course.
I don't watch a lot of youtube videos on it, it's mostly bullshit.
I believe in the gods, I believe in magick. I think if all the successful and powerful are using magick. Then if the people use it, they will become powerful to. There's a reason why they try so hard to hide magick from the public

Im saying you won't seek psychological help because you'll probably think theres some conspiracy

There's no illuminati. Theres no good guys or bad guys, its all a fantasy in your head

You don't know how "special" I am. You think you are better than me? pfft. Devil slave.
You lumped the Talmud in with the bible? Are you kidding? The witch trials were really trials for slaves of the devil and those whom worshipped him. You believe in magick? Then you are going to be damned. I know what "magic" is and we are typing on it right now.
How do you know I haven't already to try and save me from what is happening to me? All it did was solidify my craziness on paper. You'll try anything when this stuff starts happening. But what can I say? I hear voices and see things. That's psychotic and schizophrenic right? So be it, I guess.

The Talmud is not much worth. The bible talks about how to rape and treat your slaves, jesus said he came not to abolish the words of the prophets but fulfill it

*worse
ouyfuig

I'll ask this to anyone who has ever looked at Jow Forums before. What do you think happened to /pol?/ Probably the majority of the people who used to post there, when it was thought provoking, are now gang stalked, in jail, homeless, or dead.

They used to talk to me through the old captcha codes on there. The place was being monitored. They knew everything about everyone on there. It's probably even worse now since moot teamed up with Google.

I'll tell you one thing though I don't talk about Jews or Niggers anymore. Because ITS THE GOD DAMN DEVIL AND HIS SLAVES AND FOLLOWERS. Every race and every income level.

Why do you think he said that? Do you think he is came to fulfill the words of the Talmud? I highly doubt it.

Uh oh. I said too much.

javascript:quote('85349040');

Digital devil.

You can't make this scientific. They reveal science too slow. They are hundreds of years ahead of what we have now.

back to pol schizo

What were you hoping to accomplish with this? It's very bland and meta.

To open eyes.

Do you believe anything this guy said?

Yes, quite a lot of it. I have experienced prerecorded entertainment media communicating with me. They knew that I KNEW. By "KNEW" I mean that I have a very penetrative mind which looks for threats coming from any and all directions. This hypervigilance is mistaken for mental illness. I am a seer or a conduit for some dark energy. It intensifies and oscillates depending on sensory input. As I write the script for a video I listen to very dark and menacing music like this youtu.be/CoZJdil0_HI
I really don't care what people think of me or my work. It is only for those with the eyes to see.

You lose your eyes to see to them by the way. I'm numb as fuck now.

try lithium

origenio

>I mean that I have a very penetrative mind which looks for threats coming from any and all directions
That's exactly what they don't like. Certain introverts. Can't be distracted.

I already got hyperthyroidism from meds. I might try that though since my life is in shambles anyway. It won't make any of this go away though. Might make it easier to deal with.

hyperthyroidism is for fags. fag.

I love Eyes Wide Shut. Why do you have to listen to menacing music to make those videos?

It just puts me in the right frame of mind.

>Catholic
>Scared of the devil

Catholics have almost zero focus on the devil. You're thinking of another Christian faith

Wtf? I am not going on YouTube to read

You mean back to you fuck.
Having to deal with shills and boomers is bad, but dealing with schizos is way worse.

Aww poor baby. You're bitch made.

what about schizo boomer shills like OP?