Does Jow Forums have family goals?

Does Jow Forums have family goals?

Attached: DE1A6E39-2696-490E-B6AD-2BBFBCDE7DF8.jpg (650x430, 72K)

Yeah, I'd really like to start a family some day

Yeah, I'd like to have as many kids as possible. Just need to find a girl first...

nope. having children is morally evil.

yes, to wait for the rest of my family to die so i can kill my self.

i want to have a family but i'll kill myself first

I will have 1-2 kids. I am gay but they will be genetically half me and half my partner of choice or fucking else.
Fuck adoption, fuck retarded kids, and fuck nigger kids. I want kids with my brains and my looks who will love me like a real dad, not just an adopted one, and no roastie is gonna take them from me, ever.

Not really, i know that i will die alone, i know that i will never have a wife or even a gf. Yet, sometimes i can't stop myself from fantasizing about getting married, about taking care of my wife, about us having kids, and about a bunch of other stuff that makes me sound like a 12yo girl from the 50's dreaming about her future.
I know that it will never happen, and i'm ok with that, those fantasies were a lot more frequent when i was younger, so i hope that they will disapear as i get older.

I have already given up.

I want to find a wife and breed with her as much as possible to save my genes and the White race.

how will you do that? will you pay some woman to have your kids?

I have too high standards, would be a lucky thing obviously, but the lowest i would settle for is 2 points above me (a 2/10 raw genetic value) otherwise simply immoral for me to reproduce although i would love to have a son like some dumb normie

Yes. I would like to find a redhaired woman and have lots of redhaired kids with her. Although hopefully my sons won't have a receding hairline at age 20 like me.

>ricks
into the trash they go

I want as many kids as possible in a monogamous marriage

I am a sociopath in today's culture.

Ayyy lmao. I got weird looks when I told some people I wanted a litter of kids.

No. The roastie cunt will take them, and they'll never have my husband's DNA. Fuck surrogatefags.
I can work out genomic imprinting. How hard could it be? Just culture iPSCs in an ovarian environment. Then I'll grow a uterus from my own flesh and implant it between my bladder and bowel. Only the best for my children.

Why have kids so they can die to one of the mid 21st century crises

You got weird looks because the average normie is brainwashed. When I first met my gf she proclaimed that she never wanted kids, a few months later now she wants 5

>r9k
>wanting kids

Lmao, you faggots would be horrible parents and you are probably going to fuck them in the head really bad

I want my bf to breed me. I want to be constantly pregnant

i think i'd wanna stop having kids after the 4th

but i need a gf first don't i? I'll be lucky to have 1

The only thing I've ever wanted in like is a happy wife and children and it is the only thing I seem to not be able to even begin to achieve.

Attached: 1501211006864.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

not anymore. i've got no chance at finding a decent girl and my parents are shit so i'd be shit at being a dad too.

Faggots can't be pregnant.

Already accomplished my family goal: I have a gorgeous wife with great values.

I don't think it's ethical for me to have a kid unless I have $1-2m.

Attached: fortv.jpg (541x470, 45K)