We've reached a 50 player peak a few days ago...

We've reached a 50 player peak a few days ago, and now the server has went quiet for a few hours with barely 30 people on, so come and join us.
We have:
>towny
>a custom earth map
>a mentally stable madmin so nothing can go wrong
>You can start your 'tism wars or your own nations and towns or you could just build a small house and spend the rest of your meaningless life living as a hobbit.
So what are you waiting for?
Grab your piss bottles and come join us for a staggering autism adventure!

Attached: 1527644723085.jpg (1780x826, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

map.globemc.world/
youtube.com/watch?v=afnJbdT4t5g
planetminecraft.com/project/minecraft-earth-map-1-1000-scale/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh forgot the IP, I'm a dumbass
play.globemc.world

Here's the map: map.globemc.world/

ulaanbataar bump

can i play this on a cracked version of minecraft?

No. I thought about doing that at one point, but it's just an annoyance to actual players

Looks pretty epic

Attached: Nujak_Face_Peel.png (1000x1000, 289K)

Hermit life as a micronation is pretty comfy, 8/10 would recommend joining us. You should advertise this on /mg/ on /vg/ if you haven't already

Attached: ladonia.png (1891x995, 910K)

>just an annoyance to actual players
how is it so?
i haven't played minecraft in like 6 years

iceland gang.

>the rage I felt across the ocean when someone arrived at iceland only to see my sign calling them a cuck
>the similar rage when someone thought they were the first to arrive in hawaii but they saw my sign there as well
:^)

also post sreenshots please

To prevent people on a cracked account from just logging in as another person's name, you have to make players make a password when they join the server and enter it whenever they connect. It's just an annoyance, I think anyway.

>get to europe after 30 years of walking and swimming by boat
>on my way to poland
>in berlin
>suddenly phantom appears, strikes me and throws me into hands of local skeleton
>get respawned in sahara
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MAD_NIGGERS 4-4-4-4-4 LIFE

Attached: 2019-01-18_02.13.54.png (1600x900, 339K)

y u do dis bruh

doesn't seem too bad to me, i thought it would be game breaking

Looks like fun OP. I might join later, I have not played MC online in ages. Am I going to get griefed though?
though?

Oarkney Bump

Instantbull gang

No you won't it's quite peaceful most of the time

Nah, new spawns are protected from PVP for 30 minutes. If anyone griefs your base before that time, contact an admin. When you found a town, and someone griefs outside your spawn, contact an admin. We'll fix the land, recover anything lost, and ban the griefer.

baste mongolians

Attached: 2019-01-18_20.26.11.png (1920x1017, 1.02M)

hand over the server wh*te sissy, it belongs to the ottomans now

Attached: surrender_whiteboy.jpg (223x335, 11K)

when someone griefs outside your town*

TRllP......

youtube.com/watch?v=afnJbdT4t5g

EUROPE COLONIZED

Attached: 1521613806254.jpg (1629x817, 1.18M)

europe blacked by niggersville when?

>the idl subhumans took out almost every tree in their country
HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING SUBHUMANS

is there an official Jow Forums mc server? everyone just comes here and shills their shitty servers that die in a few days.

Attached: 1541905555388.png (1167x758, 908K)

>implying im idl

This is the Jow Forums server. 99% of the pop is from here and we do most of our recruiting from here daily.

No idea. However, I've been working on this server for a while. Put a lot of effort into it. It won't just disappear like that. Also the 99.99% of the people in the server are from here.

Attached: 1529171314895.png (875x676, 90K)

I would join but unfortunately i cant use my old account because migration doesnt work gg.

It did for me, did you try contacting Microsoft?

IP doesn't work desu

>Failed to connect to server, unknown host

No idea why that's happening. The DNS redirect host might be fucky. Try again later.

Is it working for other people? I really want to get back into mc, this server seems comfy

Yeah, it worked for me

cuban bussy got me actin strange

Attached: uguu.png (372x271, 164K)

Join MAD_NIGGERS
fuck the Commonwealth
fuck Razzmus and his KARA BOGA autism

Attached: 2019-01-18_15.34.24.png (1600x900, 483K)

someone give me the lowdown on wtf i am looking at here

Minecraft server where you can make towns on an Earth map

Japan may be a shithole right now, but guess what faggits. WE GOT FUCKING PLANES!

Attached: Minecraft Screenshot 2019.01.16 - 20.14.20.51.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Why tf did you permaban me for griefing? The abos got away with it

You sure you gave the right ip? It's still not working. Tried 1.12 and 1.13

I checked the logs and you griefed around connacht.
I'm 100% just in case here it is again
play.globemc.world

Point is everyone knows the abos were griefing too and that's fine, apparently.
At least I griefed connacht for a good reason.

can i run minecraft on my bad laptop :( i will be very happy to play and join if it will run? (sorry for bad english)

The abos were griefing before I clarified the rules. You griefed after I clarified them.

Only way to know is to try :)

Anyone got the port?

How complicated is this? Can I just be a nomad and own a little cabin in the middle of nowhere without having to worry about this country and war horseshit? Like, defend my property from governments and never give in?

i cant join. i put the IP in the Ip bar and it says the server is invalid
i left the port on default
i have a bought minecraft win 10 edition

what can i do

yeah you can do that people are mostly nice

>he bought windows 10 edition

i bought it for 2 bucks like a year ago
do i need the pleb version to run this server

>pleb version
neck yourself normie

Attached: lens.png (436x425, 84K)

No port. It's just "play.globemc.world"

the server is java edition not win10 edition

So, can you post that custom earth map. I really want it for single player.

>tfw antisocial autismo so went to live on a small island in the middle of nowhere

/COMFY/

It's custom made. Map creator put it on his PMC: planetminecraft.com/project/minecraft-earth-map-1-1000-scale/

Nifty thanks user

Send discord big fat meanies

discord is in the server, I don't want to post it here since most people hate it

i love my dad, robots =)

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 22K)

comfy and based

worked for me to

Jarodak is a nice guy and Simply_Ebin can go fuck himself. and fuck Cuba. Goodnight

Attached: 4chan.jpg (1920x1080, 1.42M)

Truth. Some players are dicks but others are nice.

sounds good i really like this server

The Ottomans are niggers, don't ally with them.

I CANT FUKCING USE THE LINK

Attached: pika.jpg (620x688, 33K)

Join MAD_NIGGERS we have a new banner

Attached: 2019-01-18_19.02.59.png (1600x900, 528K)

Fuck abos

Bump for eveningfag players

no you cant lol. made a lowdown no claim underground base underneath the amazon and a nigger still found it and cleared it out
any surface shit gets shown on the dynmap which means town or die, then its war for a week

Yeah, it's your fault for not claiming it with a town. You don't have to participate in the war or other bullshit if you don't want to.
It's weekend war. However, not this weekend.

i didnt want to claim anything because that would have given it away on the dynmap (and people still end up nigging your town anyway). the chance someone would have just happened upon a way in from the jungle was so small i wasnt concerned.
im not really even surprised though. on 4craft every board has heaps of cheaters and people xray up stacks of diamonds in a couple hours, then when it comes to warring you see all the crit cheats, no knockbacks whatever.
im not saying thats the case here, but the chances this server has a lasting genuine experience is still quite low

Towns are 100% protected, and if anyone were to grief outside your town, I can easily roll it back and ban the person who did it. We have anti-xray. We're currently trying to get a better anticheat. I'm sorry you feel that way about the serb but other people have been enjoying it for a while.

Is this a realm or how exactly does it work, I have a legit copy of Minecraft but I'm in my 20s and know nobody my age that would play it. I've never played it online

No, it's just a normal server. You go to the "multiplayer" section and then "add server" then type in play.globemc.world

I don't want to be a loner faggot if I join, what should I try and do, make my own town or try and join another?

You can do either. You're protected from pvp for 30 minutes when you first join, but after that it's a FFA. You'll be safer if you join a town. Help them expand if you want, go to war with them, or just join them to build up your money before you make your own town.

>all the swastikas
Jow Forumstards need to leave

Attached: 1547102818563.jpg (281x199, 34K)

Wait is this the same server as or are there two Jow Forums servers? If so, that's a really stupid idea.

No, it's not the same server. I'm not trying to shill mine as an Jow Forums server.

>that old
>still playing Minecraft
Why?