Is a violent overthrow of modern liberal democracies inevitable?

Is a violent overthrow of modern liberal democracies inevitable?

Attached: DOUj-dzVQAEwuod.jpg (1200x713, 114K)

Yeah, but not by people you would ever appreciate as we are even more opposed to "traditional values"

Attached: 1547237795526.jpg (592x960, 89K)

what on offensive disgrace on smiling

No, it's not. Liberal democracies don't get overthrown. They rot. They erode and crumble, then some opportunist comes along and loots the corpse.

A woman wearing gold hammer and sickle earrings perfectly sums up the modern communist

You do realize social conservatives always hijack authoritarian regimes, right? Stalin himself even put in laws making divorce harder because the Soviet Union dealt with a complete breakdown of the family under Lenin's retarded social liberalism. Go ahead and establish that vanguard party. In a few decades, trannies will be one of those being shot against the wall.

Attached: joseph-stalin-9491723-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 160K)

>ou do realize social conservatives always hijack authoritarian regimes
wasn't hitler ok with gay people and fairly atheistic?

Yes, but whoever comes next is the real question.

A white woman doing it for a selfie no less.

No one comes next, the world has already ended. The same thing that caused the great dying is about to reoccur and rich people are going underground.

no
liberal democracies do not die out in sudden bursts of violence
they die slowly over time
you'll never even notice it until it's too late

lol gays were thrown into concentration camps

which is why the faggot anime avatar alt right types are idiots, they'll be one of the first to go if the alt right gets their way. same with 90% of chapotard internet tankies if the communists get their way

>wasn't hitler ok with gay people
nigger he put them in concentration camps

>fairly atheistic
he was raised Catholic and even had some priests on his side

Mass death is a good thing. Especially if it targets dysgenic people.

>Hitler was aware of Rohm's homosexuality. At this point they were so close that they addressed each other as du (the German familiar form of "you"). No other top Nazi leader enjoyed that privilege, and their close association led to rumors that Hitler himself was homosexual.[8] Rohm was the only Nazi leader who dared to address Hitler by his first name "Adolf" or his nickname "Adi" rather than "mein Fuhrer".[7][9]

Yes, because governments and society is always changing. Though, it might night happen in our lifetime. Or maybe it will, it's impossible to know for sure right now.

Hitler outed Rohm and had him killed. Literally said he was degenerate and proof that the army was corrupt

Only when he he had no other choice. He was never opposed to him on the basis of his sexual orientation.

What if we just get rid of nonwhites? All problems solved.

Sure. Every man a Fuhrer.

"The best form of the government is the one where the heads go rolling" - Pentti Linkola

only when the deaths are justified

which they never are under fascism because it is predicated on the people in power actually having more power and the boot lickers licking even harder

That's communism if it did that

They're never justified under communism either. Because it's predicated on the people not in power somehow magically becoming good rulers when they can't even rule themselves.

I would definitely not allow modern commies anywhere near a place of power. At least old commies were STRONG MEN. Today they're just pathetic. How do you expect to control the means of production when you can't even control what's in your pants?

I wouldn't trust one man ruling a man to be killed any more than I trust the mob screaming for a man to be killed.

Hahahahahahaha!!!

>oh-nononono! White penis so big!!! I have only asian penis! Asian penis sooo small! Why you so tall and big penises!!?
>hahaha I like these asians. Lets keep them around!

Some years later
>white father
>asian mother
>get penis from mothers side
>get height from mothers side

This is where the shootings start

Nonwhites wouldn't even be a problem were it not for the fact that womens rights are the reason nonwhites are a problem in our countries. Deal with women and the nonwhite problem resolves itself.

I've got a better idea. Let's restrict voting exclusively to you. "Other people" with "different life experiences" can only ever offer inferior solutions to these problems.

Ever notice that every single internet genius has a solution for the "non-white problem" or the "women problem" but never a solution to the "cancer problem" or the "starvation problem". It's almost like they only care about things that bother them.

Not so much a violent overthrow. More like a gradual deterioration that may or may not feature violence.

Attached: Qjd327B[1].jpg (761x563, 60K)

Starvation is a number problem. Thats literally it. Its nature simply trying to balance the overpopulation of humans in a particular region. Cancer isn't a problem, people need to die and its one way that we tend to expire because we live so long now.
I don't hate non-whites or women but I'm not making the mistake of accepting that they are equal to white european males in all the ways that matter. Women have far too much influence in society now and that has led to non-whites being a problem. This stuff rarely is very complicated. Its just the solutions tend to hurt the sensibilities of left wingers.

Are you a female? Because the fact you bring up starvation as an issue (which most affects non-whites) makes me think you are.

>>>get penis from mothers side

Attached: thonk.png (1200x992, 144K)

I am left libertarian and i am socially conservative. Fuck that lgbt shit. Conservatives and progressivism has nothing to do with your position on the political spectrum.

The SS engaged in gay sex orgies

It looks like its gold painted. I dont get your point anyways. Communists are not allowed to own gold? Wtf

What the fuck is bill burr doing