Fuck it lads, i'm so fucking tired of people pushing me around and treating me like shit its getting on my nerves

fuck it lads, i'm so fucking tired of people pushing me around and treating me like shit its getting on my nerves.
I'm going to start going to the gym and stuff like that, spend less time on my computer, eat less, sleep less and go on a diet.
Wish me luck lads

Attached: 1533003430459s.jpg (250x216, 9K)

Good luck dude, about time you became assertive and stood up for yourself.

thanks man, i'll post results when i start going

Im doing the same thing trustme it works girls are even trying to hit me up but dont fall for them just ignore them like they did first with me and you / respect and good luck

Attached: 20181224_225939.jpg (720x366, 195K)

i was thinking the same thing.
thanks man ill take your advice

O i forgot one thing dont let people play with you anymore just learn to roast it helps

Attached: Screenshot_20181225-013417_YouTube.jpg (1480x720, 415K)

does she like me once again? i really need to knoe

does she like me again? why would she otherwise spend the break with me and my friends? ofcourse im talking about K

could i atleast have her as a friend?

>sleep less
you're a fucking retarded piece of shit and you deserve to be treated as such.

fuck me man... should i snapchat her tomorrow?? maybe well hang out and not all of the two coming weeks will be only pain

SHOULD I SNAPCHAT KARIN TOMORROW???

btw im OP not ^

>sleep less
Do you sleep like 10-12 hours or something

usually on the weekends due to college being long. I just take a lot of naps (possibly due to vitamin deficiency)

No girl wants to be around some pathetic guy like that

>hurr 2 weeks of pain unless u talk to me
You should be a starving african and see how you feel

OP here, man up my guy, women won't want us unless we become Jow Forums. Even when they do, we know first hand that that is the ONLY reason they want us.
Women really only want money - try bettering yourself so at least you can be the one to tell them to fuck off.

What do women even do that makes themselves not pathetic? Is barely eating to stay thin and watching sitcoms not pathetic?

Do all of that except sleep less. It is very important you get good sleep, especially if you are going be working out. Other than that, good luck OP.

Attached: loonyology.jpg (1200x572, 36K)

You're not going anywhere near a gym incel.
You are going to stay at home and rot like the fat slob that you are.
If I get see you at the gym I'm going to mash your face and twist your man tiddies in front of everybody.
Stay home fatboy

>I'm going to start going to the gym and stuff like that, spend less time on my computer, eat less, sleep less and go on a diet.
Pic related

Attached: 0ecppl1oqqo01.png (1386x570, 303K)

im not even fat, i eat well but i just want to become more fit and build muscle strength, faggot

Well have fun being baited and being a tool for society. You should do things for yourself and just not to "assert yourself". You are being what you think society thinks you should be. If you want to get fit go for it. Yet you're doing it for other reasons than yourself to make yourself feel better because "that what makes a man". Anyways good luck in whatever or whoever you are doing it for.

Attached: 1546294658912.png (600x490, 269K)

You will still fail just give in and become a sissy twink bottom

crab mentality writ large