Cottage Cheese

You are eating this every day right user?

Attached: pg1gbmenuyt9lcfnv1xq[1].jpg (760x1146, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pvgxNDuQ5DI
raypeat.com/articles/articles/cholesterol-longevity.shtml
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12535749
academic.oup.com/aje/article-abstract/95/1/26/167903
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Saturated far raises your cholesterol and gives you atherosclerosis which results in weaker erections.

>he doesn't eat 0% cottage cheese

Too much*
You need some saturated fats

> current year
> believes in cholesterol theory of atherosclerosis

That's gonna be a big yikes from me, brother.

Cholesterol is an essential building block for the human body. It is correlated with heart diesease because the body uses it to try to heal damage caused by inflammation.

Cholesterol lowering drugs -- i.e. statins -- is contra-indicated rat poison, and will within the coming 20 years be exposed as the next thalidomide scandal of school medicine.

>tfw dont have a pocketbook

Attached: BzbFfITCYAEzBfb.jpg (362x362, 21K)

And many of the things that cause inflammation are out of our control.

Therefore to avoid getting atherosclerosis we should not consume saturated/trans fats and cholesterol.

Trans fats, yes, those are cancer.

Saturated fat is what you want, bruh!

Unsaturated fats are reactive, and a cause of oxidative stress. Do you honestly believe that your body is better adapted to handling modern, heavily processed, vegetable oils than it is at handling naturally occurring animal fats?

No sir.

Uh user.

Attached: AHA_GoodBadUgly.jpg (3300x2550, 818K)

Wrong, you lack knowledge. The reason why cholesterol accumulates in men isn't because of dietary cholesterol (we produce up to 1g naturally everyday). The actual reason is because Vitamin A is required to convert Cholesterol into the youth hormone Pregnenolone (itself precursor of Testosterone and Progesterone). When this conversion is inefficient from lack of bioavailable Vitamin A, cholesterol accumulates. Turns out most men lack Vitamin A since 1) Beta Carotene is extremely poorly converted into bioavailable Vitamin A (Retinol) = about 0.4% is converted and 2) People don't eat nearly enough animal Vitamin A which is the bioavailable form (organs like liver is one of the few major sources, almost no one eat it nowadays but traditional cultures which still do don't have the "cholesterol" issue).

citation pls.

Yah, bruh, school medicine is way off on this, quite simply. The american heart association is a contra-indicator at this point, which, again, is evident from their massive shilling for statins, one of the biggest cash cow profit makers of big pharma in recent history, but also, again, rat poison which does absolutely nothing for anyone with heart disease.

The publicly endorsed narrative on heart disease is wrong, and upheld by an unholy alliance of big pharma, big processed food, big ag, and big sugar.

If you want to live well you need to eat precisely what they recommend against, namely meat, fish, eggs and dairy. And steer completely clear of inflammation causing grains, legumes, and to some extent vegetables. Less carbs, more fat and cholesterol.

Why do you think diabetes, coronary heart disease, and obesity are at epidemic proportions today? Because school medicine has it figured out? Fuck no.

Sugar is the real killer.

Vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=pvgxNDuQ5DI

>he has LOW TEST from no saturated fats in his diet
tsk tsk tsk!

>oh god why
Just drink milk it's cheaper and faster.

raypeat.com/articles/articles/cholesterol-longevity.shtml

Plenty of references at the end if you want to skip.

You're just as harmful and naive as the associations you're accusing. Imagine thinking milk is healthy when they tried to push it for decades, literally invested billions into milk propaganda (got milk ?).

That's how the devil traps you, you think that the only other alternative is the opposite of what he offers not realizing that this alternative is also a trap. And now he got you thinking that carbs are the problem, not the massive introduction of vegetable oils which increased average dietary fat intake by at least 3-fold.

> Why do you think diabetes, coronary heart disease, and obesity are at epidemic proportions today?

Because we have devastated our microbiome due to the use antibiotics (directly and in our food), sterile healthcare (namely c-sections), and a massive reduction in our fiber consumption (which feeds our gut bacteria).

The resulting dysbiosis has caused havok in our immune system and resulted in the inflammatory conditions you detail skyrocketing.

> Cholesterol literally forms the plaques found in atherosclerosis
> We see atherosclerosis in mummified corpses thousands of years old across the world
> "HUUR DUUR ITS ALL THE SUGAR BRO"
Fucking ketards

>dude the problem is that you don't feed gut bacteria enough

t.

Attached: 1-BIo5qzIpG6Hgpz2gNUM-cA.png (1577x1016, 1.71M)

Mummified corpses from grain dominant civilizations, indeed.

The plaques are an effect, and the body's attempt to heal, and not a cause. The plaques are patching over damage caused by inflammation.

Eskimos and Masai, bruh. Eat nothing but meat. Zero atherosclerosis.

Your entire brain is made of cholesterol, idiot. You literally cannot survive without it.

What's up with all the reddit spacing?

Attached: 1545585159251.png (753x960, 29K)

Not any of them, but why does it trigger you (and others) so much? Why do you even care? Rational reasons only please.

This is a reddit board now, user. It's the future you chose.

> 12 year old blog post
> using cherry picked studies going back to the 1930s
> Half the studies are on animals
> Other half are from garbage journals in China with awful impact factor
> Half his ridiculous claims have no references

Sorry user, if you want to pretend that dietary cholesterol/saturated fat is fine then you will need to present a more recent and higher level of evidence.

Hard mode: No studies funded by the egg board

But you can shill as much NWO, plant-based, big pharma, Agenda 2020, UN approved, phytoestrogenic studies as you want, right? And because they come from establishment sources, they are correct, right? Because the government is working in your best interests, and would never lie to you... r-right?

the only other person who lifts ITT
ask me how i know every single one of you are 170lb twigs

It's interesting to think about why many redditors come here

How do you know, anonkun?

>Eskimos and Masai, bruh. Eat nothing but meat. Zero atherosclerosis.
Strange, that's not what their autopsies show.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12535749
academic.oup.com/aje/article-abstract/95/1/26/167903

>Your entire brain is made of cholesterol, idiot. You literally cannot survive without it.
We're mostly water and cannot survive without it. We still die if we consume too much though, idiot.

I've looked at reddit like maybe 3 times, for a total of maybe 10 minutes. It's a mess to navigate, the format is a jumbled mess, and the 'content', such as it is, isn't fundamentally better or worse than anything anywhere else on the Internet, this place included. Overall I found nothing of value to me there which is why I don't bother with it.
All that being said I still don't see why anyone has to get so 'triggered' over spacing between paragraphs -- even short ones, like posted in this thread. *It's just whitespace*, why get your panties in a bunch over it?

There is no big broccoli or kale industry user.

There is however a big meat/dairy/egg industry (look at the subsidies they receive) who are backed up by big pharma because of the diseases they cause that pharma can sell meds for.

A plant based diet is the only diet shown to reverse heart disease. That's why the meat industry and big pharma are against it.

I'm 54 years old, have eaten meat and dairy my entire life, am an amateur athlete, my cholesterol is fine, I have no trace of heart disease or arterial problems (medically documented), the opposite in fact. I also eat a balanced diet that includes enough fiber daily, vegetables, fruit, and whole grains. I know plenty of people who eat meat and dairy and their health is fine, too. Demonizing meat and dairy is ridiculous. Eat what works for you and ignore all the hype and nonsense, it'll all change next month anyway, some other 'study' will come out saying the opposite anyway.

There is an enormous big grain and processed foods industry, and it owns big meat and dairy. Tyson, Kraft, Unilever, &c. These same companies are some of the primary drivers in shilling a plant based diet.

Why do you think every news outlet in the western world is agitating against meat, while at the same time processed foods and sugar consumption is through the roof? Because your wise overlords give a shit about you?

>I've looked at reddit like maybe 3 times, for a total of maybe 10 minutes. It's a mess to navigate, the format is a jumbled mess, and the 'content', such as it is, isn't fundamentally better or worse than anything anywhere else on the Internet, this place included. Overall I found nothing of value to me there which is why I don't bother with it.
Nice blog post

>It's just whitespace*, why get your panties in a bunch over it?
What have I said that translates to my panties being in a bunch?

So far I'm eating around 600kcal a day and at least 300 of those come from meat, how would you go about swapping the meat for it? do you eat it raw? how reasonable is to eat 300g of that shit raw?

>What have I said that translates to my panties being in a bunch?
It's such a minor thing compared to the actual content of someone's comment that you'd have to be '''triggered''' for some reason to even comment on it. Explain why.

Wow an unverifiable anecdote, that sure beats systematic reviews.

> Why do you think every news outlet in the western world is agitating against meat, while at the same time processed foods and sugar consumption is through the roof? Because your wise overlords give a shit about you?
Processed food and sugar have been targeted for a while now (transfat bans, sugar taxes) and with the growing evidence it is now meats turn (this is not to mention the historic push against saturated fat for decades now). Problem is that we have cucks who have been tricked into thinking it is "manly" and have made it part of their identity.

>Explain why.

Fuck you. Real World trumps cherrypicked """studies""" every single time. They come out with these so-called """studies""" all the fucking time, and every other one contradicts the last one. How about you do your own """study""" and apply the Scientific Method to that, and attempt to *falsify* their findings, rather than blindly accepting what they're spoon-feeding you? Or is that too much trouble? Does it not suit (Your) agenda? Truth be told you're just a Useful Idiot for the shills who put out these so-called """studies""". Also need I point out you're just some anonymous faggot on a Japanese imageboard and as such you have precisely ZERO credibility in anything you have to say, too? At least I'm encouraging *skepticism* of your claims, which is better than the *blind acceptance* you're trying to extract from everyone else; how much are they paying you, Shill?

Why do these faggots do it? When you read anything on the internet or in a book they don't put an entire line break between every sentence. Usually not even paragraphs have an entire line between them. It's a shitty format used to elongate their post vertically so more people will read it on leddit and give them goodboy points.

cottage cheese typically has too much salt in it
depending on your age you may or may not care about this
with regards to cholesterol, i posted a thread on this a few weeks ago and got some interesting and varied responses; essentially the issue was that a year ago my cholesterol increased dramatically despite no family history of such, no major change in diet, and generally having reasonably healthy eating habits. a change to an even more strict regimen of almost never eating out was instituted which left cholesterol essentially unchanged, i.e. LDL remained quite high, HDL similar value. did receive interesting responses here, which are still appreciated. soon will be getting (more expensive) more detailed cholesterol testing to further specify which subtypes were elevated and how best to address it.

cottage cheese is real gross. i dont touch the stuff. we have like 40000000 variations of cheese here and cottage is the last one id touch

>bruh, i know more than thousands of medical PhDs.

>"""studies"""
lmao fucking christ laymen are retarded.

I don't need more protein shithead, I need vitamin dense foods which I guarantee cottage cheese isn't, go fuck yourserlf vegan cunt

>And many of the things that cause inflammation are out of our control.

No, you just need to fast, which lowers your chronic inflammation to almost nothing

Get the fuck out of here fucking vegan, stop eating saturated fat and enjoy your gallbladder stones

> Real World trumps cherrypicked """studies""" every single time
university of life didn't teach you what a systematic review is did it smooth brain?

> muh "I'm encouraging skepticism"
lol meatcuck, that atherosclerosis sure is impairing bloodflow to your brain. Enjoy your heart disease and erectile dysfunction.

""(""(kys)"")""

>What's up with all the reddit spacing?
Some women have penises. Deal with it.

>with regards to cholesterol, i posted a thread on this a few weeks ago and got some interesting and varied responses; essentially the issue was that a year ago my cholesterol increased dramatically despite no family history of such, no major change in diet, and generally having reasonably healthy eating habits. a change to an even more strict regimen of almost never eating out was instituted which left cholesterol essentially unchanged,
What is your diet like? Just because you're not eating out doesn't mean you're eating well.

> Thinks the vegans are pushing cottage cheese
God carnies are retarded

I've unironically been doing a pound of cottage cheese a day since I started lifting. It's GOAT for getting extra protein with no preparation.

Attached: Progress.jpg (4752x3072, 1.98M)

Look at all these hoops you have to jump through to try and mitigate against your terrible diet.

Chronic inflammation can be set of by things such as:
> Microbiome disruption (caused by things such as taking antibiotics or not eating fiber)
> Viral infection
> Poor Sleep
> Stress
> Infections/illness
Can you avoid all of those things?

So what is your plan? Eat shit loads of cholesterol and have weekly blood tests to identify if you're in an inflammatory state then go on a fast if you are and hope you stop it in time before the atherosclerosis starts to build up?

Post bloodwork

>Spacing
>Reddit

I know your a disgusting faggot but can you keep that gay shit to yourself?

Ok. I'll eat bananas instead. Fruits and vegetables contain saturated fat. Don't need to kick over a cow and drink its udder like a retarded neanderthal.

Cope

Attached: IMG_20190420_191355449.jpg (3024x4032, 2.97M)

>cottage cheese on lima beans glass of milk
>40 grams of protein
>cottage cheese on tuna and egg salad glass of milk
>60 grams of protein
>cottage cheese on chicken avocado salad glass of whey isolate
>100 grams of protein
>3 meals
>200/200grams every day
every day is a struggle just to hit minimums

give me neat tricks & tips outside of adding black pepper and/or honey to it.
I usually eat it as it is siince I fucking love it but I'm willing to try new stuff

Wow that (((infographic))) has really convinced me

meals

Aim for like 6 smaller meals.

We are made of cholesterol silly, its good for us, dont trust big pharma

I agree dietary cholesterol doesn't attribute to atherosclerosis but cholesterol definitely can.

>statins are bad because we need cholesterol
>human beings can't have dysfunctional livers that fuck up cholesterol reuptake

Idk man

gtfo scooby

Stay Scooby.

Cottage cheese with chives and pepper is a top tier snack