Dad wants to drink beer with me. Wat do?

Dad wants to drink beer with me. Wat do?

Attached: 2296DE3A-A686-4738-A4CF-F22AAC9A9157.jpg (680x309, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3GvBiulOk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go make your pops happy once in a while

Stop being an autistic retard for one day in your life

Happy Easter user

/thread

drinking alcohol with family is horrible. never do it

Drink it. Always remember he'll die one day and you won't have the chance anymore. Make memories now.

But Jow Forums told me beer is bad

Do it but go for the alcohol free version if you have the choice.

It is but who cares

>listening to a bunch of autistic virgin nazi chubby chasers on a virginian Easter egg painting forum
>listening to your dad

Pick one and live with the consequences noobnoob.

Do you know how lucky you are to have a father who wants to chill and drink beer with you? Go drink with him you faggot

Go have a couple beers with your Old Man if it makes him happy and enhances your relationship with him -- assuming that is, that he's not an alcoholic, and he doesn't want to pound beers until neither one of you can see straight.
Otherwise think of it this way: he's treating you like an adult. Act like one. Have a couple beers with him. Pace yourself, don't get fucked up, demonstrate you can handle it, it'll likely impress him that you're mature enough to do that.

>he has a dad
kys normie

is this way ----->

>but Jow Forums told me
it doesnt kill or anything its just empty calories

Attached: brainlet.gif (700x630, 1.54M)

I don't know where you go that gif, but:
>fukken saved

i wish my dad was cool. He was good when i was younger but after he divorced my mom he got really weird.

I'd literally just tell my dad no and tell him at least I'm not sleeping with black dudes if that makes you any happy

1. Are you a girl? Or are you gay?
2. Are you racist, is your father racist, or are you both racist?

Bottle the faggot, tell him to start drinking H2O

>this
>be 8 yr old me
>be alone at the house with stepdad
>stepdad watching tv in nothing but boxers
>hey user get in here
>yes papa
>you ever try beer before
>no papa
>offers me a sip
>spit it out because it taste aweful
>he laughs at me
>tells me to take off shirt and shorts like him because thats what men do

lot of other stuff happened after that but sufice to say drinking with family is bad

It isn't but it seems like you are.

I'm not black, I'm about as white as anyone can be, but if it meant I had to be associated with people like (You), I'd rather *be* black.

But user, you were a child, and tbqh your father sounds like he's got """issues""".
What we're talking about here, is more like this (I think):
>You're at least 21
>Dad says "Hey son let's meet up at XYZ and have a couple beers", or "Hey son, let's sit here at home and have a couple beers"
>You sit with your dad, have a couple beers, and have a conversation like adults do
What you described sounds.. *off*..

>>be 8 yr old me
>>be alone at the house with stepdad
>>stepdad watching tv in nothing but boxers
>>hey user get in here
>>yes papa
>>tells me to take off shirt and shorts like him because thats what men do
>lot of other stuff happened after that

We all know exactly what happened user.

Attached: 3gV1ooT.jpg.png (555x143, 137K)

Drink you faggot

Teach him to be righteous. This is the phase of history we're in.

Attached: thumbnail_IMG_7571.jpg (720x960, 146K)

Are you of legal drinking age where you live?

If so, do you even like beer?

>tfw horrible relationship with father because he is a selfish narcissistc asocial asshole my entire life and i basically ended up being a carbon copy of him so we both dislike each other and i ended up a complete loser in every aspect of life and i know he hates me for it but i hate him too

anyone know this feel

I'm thinking you're winning this. Few punishment are as great as having a failure for a son so he can't live vicariously through you. It doesn't have to be an objective failure, if he is really ego-based then what he sees as a failure isn't really if you reject this world's illusions.

I used to drink with my dad and his buddies all the time. Now I am drinking alone and thinking of those times.

Tell your dad to post body and then put your headphones back on and finish the next episode of kaguya sama

im not "winning" anything, and i would much rather prefer being successful at life even if he was still the same was than being worthless miserable suicidal piece of trash i am now.

i also feel like an entitled prick for not liking him since he provided a lot for me financially, but outside of that he was pretty shit as a father.

What activity is more based than having a beer with your dad? Why have you not already had a beer with your dad, user?

Attached: DE704A3E-C76C-4F61-83A5-51828351BE12.jpg (200x156, 14K)

My dad is dead. Drink a fucking beer or two with him

When were the good times again?

Tell him intoxicants r haram habibi

Have a couple with your father, man. You won't have the choice someday down the road.

>Roastie mom leaving you alone with alcoholic pederast stepdad

Truth was, the game was rigged from the start.

Just before you were born and just after you die.

Not op but I’m trying to imagine myself in that situation, I’d feel fucking weird. I’m 23. I don’t feel like an adult. Granted my dad no longer drinks but idk how to be an adult or even feel comfortable around my parents. It’s like all I wanna talk about is the same shit I did as a child, mostly animals and shit

youtube.com/watch?v=i3GvBiulOk4

27 and parents have never seen me drink alcohol

If you like animals, why not do something responsible or mature involving them? Volunteer at a shelter or something like that. Gives you something more to talk about and girls eat that shit up.

Just take off your pants already and save your old man the cost of getting you drunk.

Everything in life is a balance. Everything in moderation. Water is bad for you if you drink too much of it.

i drink everyday (im an alcoholic) and still make solid gains despite being fucked up most of the day
you are a sissy boy OP

>Just take off your pants already and save your old man the cost of getting you drunk.

Kek

Attached: 1548425554420.jpg (400x386, 34K)

The good times are all this comfort you and your parents mostly lived all their lives through. Of course it doesnt speak to your soul so you don't see it as "good times" but that is what the quote means rather. Phases of comfort creating weak men which in turn create times of discomfort and pain.

But then he'll think you succeeded because of his traits you inherited. You can have true success while making blind and confused people think that you are not successful (since their basis for success is restricted to the material world). So, it is the winning move because you are refusing him the ego satisfaction of seeing his genes succeed in the material world, while on your side having a sense of true success toward your own goals.

One is required to survive, the other is literally a poison. Only in the satanic system does balancing good and evil make sense.

That sucks user. I'm really lucky, my dad and i hang out and watch hockey and drink beer a lot. I hope your dad gets better, maybe he needs you to now.

If you care about "winning" in the sense that you two are discussing then you can never win.

tell him to drink wine like a real alcoholic.

I’ve been considering it man. I’d rather go big and start my own rescue

Fucking dont be autistic and drink beer with your dad as long as he doesn't want to drink 15 beers or something retarded like that. Seriously you could lose him anytime, enjoy his prescience while you can bro. And be happy that he judges you to be enough of a man to share beer with. I'm not saying do it all the time, but sometimes have a drink with him. You'll regret it one day if you dont. And who knows, you just night learn something from him.