If genetics are so important, why’s ahnold’s bastard more arnold than his non-bastard son?

If genetics are so important, why’s ahnold’s bastard more arnold than his non-bastard son?

Attached: EFE8F35A-0792-4DEC-B554-8D88597D5AD5.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

If this is bait this is top notch
If not you’re retarded

whats the difference, they all came from the same seed but out of marriage with different woman.

They still have an equal amount of arnold in them regardless of the mother

One exercises and the other doesnt
Weird right

right one has more potential though. Guy could be huge.

The fat son unironically has a bigger frame w/ better genetics. He just needs to put the fork down

The right has more potential than the mutt.

>half mexican mutt is chad
>pure white aryan kid is fucking revolting to look at
you lied to me again, /fitpol/

Something to prove / get the attention he craves from his father?

As a side note, they both have the same amount of Arnold's genes, albeit expressed differently. So the answer, if you were asling that question instead not knowing what bastard means would be the differing mothers' genes.

TLDR; You're a retard.

>You are born Aryan
You have to live as an Aryan, all you fags are retarded

>his lifes revolves around lifting

guy on the right probably slays more so he doesnt even care

Right would probably look like Arnold at a low bf%.

>could

lmao

if the right roided he would be yuge

Imagine being that kid. Having a dad so fucking based that you'll never in your whole life come close to even half the man he is. No matter what he does even if he says he's proud of you he won't really be impressed. But you're rich and have the world handed to you so rather than try and fail to win dads approval you just take advantage of the world he made for you and be fat and as happy as a disappointment can be.

Now imagine you're the bastard child. "My real father is who? No way!" You just want any kind of attention from him no matter how little, so you make yourself in his image and become as fit as possible trying to fill the emptiness of your childless fatherhood and maybe he'll see you maybe even like you.

Gee idk OP ever met any human ever?

>virgin lifter
>chad bloater

This fat kid has a super bone structure. His cheekbones are STILL visible despite obesity.

Attached: gettyimages-815099078-612x612.jpg (489x612, 26K)

holy shit cope

i can't process this question because it's too retarded. they both share the same amount of genetic material from their father, you dumbass. what difference does it make if the fit one is a bastard and the non-fit one isn't a bastard? hint: none.

imagine living life like the arnold family. holy shit.....
>be arnold son
>be 19
>go to the gym or just workout at your home with better equipments
>get home play some vidya
>go out and slay some 10/10 californian pussy

holy shit

imagine thinking the kennedy family has good genetics

Who would lie on the internet, right?

Yeah but in this case Arnold is actually based as fuck and hangs out with his jacked half mexican kid all the time and they lift together and banter about fitness. It's like some autistic fantasy story where the prince is a spoiled bitch but the bastard is the true heir to his father's power, I love it and Arnold is unironically fucking awesome for reconnecting with his kid like that.

he has another son other than mutt and porkchop, right? and isn't the fat one on loads of medication for something, which might be the reason he's so fat?

It's a shame, the one on the right could've been a chad if dad spent more time with him. Hes half Schwarzenegger, half Kennedy.

Trying to picture him thin.

He would be a chad god.

Attached: patrick.jpg (300x383, 17K)

Does his son talk like his dad?

he's going to be in an iron lung by 35

are you actually fucking retarded? do you know what a bastard is? do you think the kid on the left has less arnold genetics than the one on the left because fatty was conceived in a marriage? I hope you're pretending.

i dont think he needs to with that shmoney

man this dude is twice handsomer than mexican one

Right is just training calves

mexican one is ugly but this one looks like a fag. out of all of them, the truly handsome one is fatso, if he lost weight

but if they were girls everyone would be calling the mexican qt brown waifu

Attached: genetics-not-important.gif (1002x524, 247K)

Jfc if he just lost some weight he’d BE A GOD DAMNED MOTHER FUCKING CHAD