You have anyone from the world of fitness to train with you for ONE day only. Who you lift with and what do you do?

You have anyone from the world of fitness to train with you for ONE day only. Who you lift with and what do you do?

>dorian yates
>legs

Attached: IMG-20180908-WA0001-e1536526808781.jpg (853x835, 53K)

>Arnold
>chest

The Bench God, Kirill Sarychev.
I'd benchmaxx obviously.

>Serge Nubret
>Full Body

Id do curls with Dom Mazetti just for the lulz

Not exactly lifting but
Ido Portal
Full body, would try to absorb as much information as possible

Alternatively:
Chris Duffin
Deadlift basically

fpbp

Rich Piana
8 hour arms

Scooby
Skateboard squats

Attached: 1446855644347.jpg (521x469, 226K)

Watching over your tight little ass as you squat down, more likely, user.

fucking based and Sergepilled

Bazed
Id go with Chris so he would unjust my squat and bench, and give me final pointers on dl

I learned fuckton from his vids and content

Same Dorian Yates probably back, but any body part would do.

Attached: yates1.jpg (194x260, 12K)

Jason Blaha
biceps

Attached: sexy_blaha.png (301x606, 118K)

>Bret Contreras
>Glutes obviously
Alternatively
Ido Portal

I like how he adjusts the most counter intuitive things to make people lift more efficiently, like your ability to grip the floor with your feet to have a better squat, shit like that, you can tell that he is reallly experienced and educated in lifting

Arnold
Glutes

Piana

Tom Platz
LEGS

nothing else comes close

Coan

Deads

The lack of documentation on his routine and training methods really bother me. Dude was way ahead of his time in terms of training and diet. Was doing Intermittent Fasting in the 60's with solid results. Who would you chose, or have you already posted your selection?

Jeff Cavalier, all the technical hard shit.

Arnold
Chest

Franco Columbu, shoulders

Martins Licis
Rotator cuffs

I mean, you're not going to get any real result from a single workout so I'd try to maximize what I'd get from a single day for the long term.

So I'd pick someone I could understand, chill with for a whole day, has a good reputation and is really knowledgeable.

That being said maybe Brian Shaw even though I'm not really powerlifting or strongman specific. I'd run through some light to medium weight sets of the big compounds and see what he'd have to say. Then see if he's got any unique advice or approaches to stuff or something that is specific to me based on what he saw.

Jeff Cavaliere from Athlean-X.com
Any body part, I just want to show him that if I encorporate everything he says to do in every workout I'll leave the gym after it's time for my next workout

He also say to not train more then 45 minutes

uncle rip,
check my form plS

>your mom
>sex

Wow dude got em

Lasha talakhadze, snatch
Based and redpilled

alan roberts
just want to watch buzzfeed videos and listen to his unrestricted commentary

George Hackenschmidt
Everything