What exactly is it about squatting that becomes so addicting after initially hating it so much?

What exactly is it about squatting that becomes so addicting after initially hating it so much?

Attached: arnold-squats.jpg (448x559, 39K)

Test boost and the feeling in your balls when you’re lifting heavy shit with your legs

that's the thing, OP. nobody ever fucking said that.

i skipped leg day all the time my first year of serious lifting, started squatting almost 3 days a week the last 6 months and its very satisfying to easily make huge jumps in weight each workout. i also like that my quads are growing fast and have become far more dense

spbp

Because you’re a contrarian retard who claims to love the exercise that everyone else hates, so you spend all your time working that lift and end up a t rex looking fag.

screw you! i'll ronnie coleman myself if i have to!

I enjoy squatting as its my lift that most consistently raises. I once stopped doing legs for 2 months, come back, squat goes up 10kg. Once didn't bench for 2 weeks as I was on holiday and it was 5kg lower. Luv squartz

hello dyels

testosterone

Because it's a lift that estrogen filled incels like to do. They cannot compete with real men on manly exercises like bench press so they lift weights with their ass all the time thinking they'll be stronger than chad.

it's been tirelessly proven that heavy leg workouts increase hormone levels

Masochism. The only way to every make it in the gym.

Apparently I'm the opposite in that I loved them at first and eventually started hating them.

Heavy triples make me happy though.

Nothing. Fucking nothing. I hated it the day I started lifting and I hate it now.

when you start doing them with proper form, doesnt matter what bar positioning, its a whole different exercise

estrogen is a hormone retard

t. low t onions consumer
a real man doesnt neglect the squat

Squats make my whole body feel good
Balls tingle and I almost cum on that last rep
Ahhhhhhhhh

Attached: 1555441969094.jpg (333x435, 29K)

Perfecting your form then lifting some heavy fucking weight

Attached: 1550627041683.gif (330x185, 1.85M)

C O P E H A R D E R F A G G O T

Attached: 1549684656452.png (795x704, 360K)

Could be wrong as I'm just going by my experience, but it seems an exercise easier to progress at least compared to upper body lifts like Bench, OHP, and Rows.

I have a slight knee condition and squatting scares me. How do i overcome this

Try perfecting your form with just the bar and adding weight slowly
Squats are really finicky form wise
Everything pretty much has to go perfect or you're fucking up a body part
Study good squat form diligently

Attached: 1550464544855.png (609x608, 644K)

Hahahahaha. Mondo fag detected.

The squat is the most important lift, fagsworth

I like the feeling after a heavy squat when you literally feel like passing out that shits my fav

>almost 3 days a week
So two days a week?

Attached: images.png (255x198, 5K)

Try sleeves

Alright thanks lads

It feels great until you're on your latter sets and just want it to be over, but afterwards it feels really satisfying.

What do when my peepee goes inside me during deadlift and squats?

That happened to me during an earlier dead
Widened a little bit and my junk went back where it's supposed to

Attached: 1550016630337.jpg (573x586, 94K)

I hate the act of squatting. I just like it because I squat double what anyone else in my gym squats (almost at 450 x 5 right now) and just like the satisfaction of squat mogging everyone.

Even though in reality literally no one is looking at me squat and no one gives a fuck.

But I live in my fantasy world.

Gonna squat 500 x 5 soon, fuckers.

>Even though in reality literally no one is looking at me squat and no one gives a fuck.
Shit m8, I've caught people looking at me in mirrors just squatting 3plt before. Guess I go to a gym with easily impressed people.

Form is a bitch because of the mobility and the billion things you have to fix and keep in mind but after that no problem

You’re a lifesaver my man. I get all that blood pumping to my legs and my dick shrivels up like a deflated balloon.

I think it's because I look like shit and semi-dyel

that's a very shitty form.
look at how his foot is pronated and flat on ground with 0 curve and how his knees are caving in

Based and redpilled
CAN'T WAIT TO SQUAT TOMORROW
Somebody please post the green text of the dude who hits a PR and then mocks "lifting for girls"

>mondo

Attached: Dragon Ball Super 054 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.32_[2016.08.07_16.43.45].png (1280x720, 1.45M)

i get hemmoroids after squats atleast 60% of the time

honestly squatting isn't worth it for someone in my position.

I have a legitimate reason why squats suck for me but I can't even tell people since hemmoroids are embarrassing af

Stretch hamstrings after leg workouts and before bed. Don’t spend too long on the shitter.

basic stretches like touching my toes?
or some particular type of stretch?

How does your bf make love to your anus then?

Doesn’t matter, just static stretching of your hamstrings. Start gently because you’ve worked them, but touching your toes is fine. Just long, static stretches after a workout and every day before bed.

The #1 cause of hemorrhoids is tight hamstrings/too much time on the shitter.

Probably alternating

I used to get hemorrhoids kinda often before starting lifting. When I started I did a lot of squats and also got hemorrhoids occasionally after doing them.
Now, six months after starting, I just realized that I haven't gotten them in a long time.

Are you sure you're squatting properly
Maybe they look at you coz you quater squat like a headass

For me its just one of those things that clicked one day and themn I "got it" and my numbers started exploding.

OP, are you really trying to ask the dumbest board on 4channel how addiction works?

Attached: 1555116088976.gif (430x408, 908K)

samefag

Combination of a couple of things
>Moving larger amount of weight than almost any lift makes it more satisfying
>Large range of motion makes you feel like you're accomplishing something massive
>Squatting is a natural movement that humans have practically forgotten how to do, so doing it feels as satisfying as stretching after waking up
>Since you're supporting the weight with your entire body, you end up feeling lighter than air when you de-load

How do I stop the bar resting on my spine and bruising it? At the top my vertebrae are quite pronounced

Get bigger traps the bar never does that to me.

Sounds like you have a bad posture in general.

Your central nervous system gets used to it

Sense of accomplishment and feeling superior to all the people that are scared to do them or fuck themselves up doing them wrong.