Another one of these

Another one of these.
Post your art, photography, music, writing, programming, along with anything remotely creative you do.

Attached: 1521592196966.png (1580x966, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/daniyyell
frozenzoo.bandcamp.com/track/hey-moon-john-maus
vocaroo.com/i/s1ngmrSJICzs
seanhc.bandcamp.com/album/nice-sounds
soundcloud.com/saxoncasi
soundcloud.com/gash-ska/kunt-and-the-gang-fucksticks
youtu.be/Bd5DFt5BIcM
youtube.com/watch?v=h1FLbJHK4IY
soundcloud.com/djcausticchasm
pastebin.com/vq4fkxYd
youtube.com/watch?v=dWpvJa1W5X0
youtube.com/channel/UCoSA3mJP-NCOQEvTrklSVQA
docs.google.com/document/d/1PF_7AFC8Zmd1UqYjpG3QK9NzBNkFyvEZqwyLHc1FIZY/edit?usp=sharing
soundcloud.com/listless_glance
soundcloud.com/user-224551616/sets/oblivion
youtube.com/watch?v=BhCb0aFY-2g
youtu.be/oUnPlrfYlAA
youtu.be/Hgu0ZI-StcI
soundcloud.com/flare_0z/isolated-nimal
soundcloud.com/drfrizzle
soundcloud.com/user-24941529/babic-voodoo-business
vocaroo.com/i/s1D2T2gAvFX7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

soundcloud.com/daniyyell

What do you do, op?

frozenzoo.bandcamp.com/track/hey-moon-john-maus
me and a friend did a cover of hay moon by john maus
>shoegazey

Attached: a0230590763_16.jpg (700x700, 38K)

been creatively stagnant this past week. here's a cover of one of my favorite songs:
vocaroo.com/i/s1ngmrSJICzs

i'm typically not a fan of this modern blend of trap and folk. it's not my thing. but you seem like you know what you're doing, and i commend the work you've put into this project! keep going amigo
this is really cool stuff, you two! keep collaborating. i like the tone of your instruments. really loose and dreamy. creates a thrilling yet peaceful atmosphere.

Attached: 1546832751594.gif (499x374, 712K)

seanhc.bandcamp.com/album/nice-sounds

I made an album. pls hate on it for me

Attached: Nice Sounds.png (2878x2878, 200K)

I don't know if I am a fan either but I am working with what I have. I try real drums and bass and stuff and it just sounds really bad. I can't drum for shit.

Nice cover, man. You're voice is pretty good. Not flat or anything.

soundcloud.com/saxoncasi

oeoksaz

Lots of good stuff you got there!

Where is the artwork? I know there are artists here.

i do some art

the rest of me is worthless

Attached: 19009A11-CBD1-415A-81D3-B6E90BFFDAAF.jpg (1790x1978, 507K)

soundcloud.com/gash-ska/kunt-and-the-gang-fucksticks

youtu.be/Bd5DFt5BIcM

what a crappy art style

Me too. Me too.... That's way better than I can draw. I'll tell you that. You put your name on it though :/

Why so angry? You homo, brah?

oh yike

forgot about that

oh well

I edit vids for the most part.
Here's my latest piece: youtube.com/watch?v=h1FLbJHK4IY

Are you Japanese or a weeb? I like your editing.

Neither.
Thanks for the kind words!

Surprised this thread seems so dead. Usually there are lots of people posting.

It's Friday night. The normies are out

soundcloud.com/djcausticchasm
I do weird shit on turntables. Some nightcore, some slowed & chopped pop mixed with horror movie samples, some soundscapes made from deconstructed pop songs. Hopefully there's something for everyone on my page :)

Attached: tualkdjf;lkj.jpg (267x400, 40K)

I thought it was sunday. Wow.

That and conflicting timezones.

muh ear rape

Drawing is the only creative thing I'm even a little bit good at but I'm having trouble pushing myself to practice. It feels like a chore now but I really want to be able to say I have some sort of creative hobby

Attached: 1547214659335.jpg (600x598, 30K)

Bass is good for the soul :)

A bit of writing I did a few years ago, when I used to write in English. It's about meth head vampires in Venice.

pastebin.com/vq4fkxYd

i kind of agree about the artstyle, it comes off like it's aping the steven universe/generic tumblr look by having the big eyes, confused look, big red nose, slightly androgynous, mouth down low, you know what i'm sayin? you obviously have some skill but the look is just a bit derivative is all. i like all the small details. i'm not trying to be mean by criticizing

This chunk of text needs some formatting.

youtube.com/watch?v=dWpvJa1W5X0
I made this but things haven't been going so well in life, so I have to rethink things.

this is an impossible cat

Oh I really like this stuff. Can I use some of your music in my videos?
Here's my channel btw
youtube.com/channel/UCoSA3mJP-NCOQEvTrklSVQA
Constructive criticism would be great. Got a new video coming out sometime this weekend, so be on the lookout.

"Ep. .26: Take care of yourself."

Eh. I wrote it like that on purpose, tried to get some kinetic energy into it.

I'm mostly a writer, here's a short story I did a month ago as an example: docs.google.com/document/d/1PF_7AFC8Zmd1UqYjpG3QK9NzBNkFyvEZqwyLHc1FIZY/edit?usp=sharing

I also play guitar, but I'm not super confident in my skills, the only songs I can play are Mazzy Star's Into Dust, and Johnny Cash's Hurt.

It's the devil doing all this. The human element is either a slave to the devil, follower of the devil, or not. Any race you can think of has both.

AAAA FFS I CANT PRODUCE MUSIC FOR SHIT SEND HELP, IM UNINSPIRED AND UNMOTIVATED

That's how I feel most of the time.

ive always had trouble with art styles and i have been trying to improve

thank you for your input!

soundcloud.com/listless_glance

i do folky,emo bedroom recordings

Attached: 1526889907236.jpg (1082x695, 287K)

sorry man I don't lease my music for videos :/

thank you!

JKL
OOOOO

i'm super super gay

It still needs to be hand sanded and some fine tuning at the C-ribs needs to be done, but this is my replica mould of Stradivari's 1716 "Messiah" violin.

Attached: DSC01881.jpg (2592x1944, 1.8M)

Project I did, I really like SAW and BoC. Please be gentle. soundcloud.com/user-224551616/sets/oblivion

Attached: 1547086503906.gif (728x720, 550K)

Wanna kiss? UwU

youtube.com/watch?v=BhCb0aFY-2g
new
please

That's cool. I'll just use someone else's music. Great stuff tho, keep it up :^)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-18-20-05-05(1).png (1080x1132, 346K)

I thought I wasn't gonna post again but shit here I am
youtu.be/oUnPlrfYlAA
youtu.be/Hgu0ZI-StcI

looks neat annika. i too, am worthless

Attached: gopnitsaaaa.jpg (730x521, 65K)

I've always liked these little things. I especially like "Bad Decisions". So are these for school or something? Or maybe short film festivals?

shit drawings
ig: shitfuckermcgee

Attached: ksjdfhsjdhf.png (906x1132, 1.99M)

bad drawer and i like to make comics but i never released them

Attached: title.png (968x968, 29K)

I like it, simple but cute.
Post more if ya got more.

I know they aren't very impressive, but when I can't find decent album artwork for an album I have, I'll create something simple.
For this one, I took a still from what I believe was this particular show.

Attached: Live in Rotterdam (October 11th, 1996).jpg (800x800, 70K)

Same deal with this one. Nothing fancy, but a lot of stills are such shit quality that I'll just blur/distort them to add (something relevant) to the picture.

Attached: Live from London's Underworld (March 30th, 2002).png (745x745, 470K)

The text design is very good, but personally, the shaky quality of the pics is off-putting. It might work better with a more stable, or at least a more tangible, still

Your art style is fine keep drawing like this if you enjoy it. It isn't deviantart tier garbage where people complain "IT'S JUST MY STYLE" when it's objectively bad, people here just don't like it cause tumblr. Keep going

sure, here is one of the pages.
some of the other pages suffer from "wall of text" syndrome.

Attached: 4.png (968x968, 52K)

I can sense the BoC influences a lot in the trickling and echoing of the piano. The SAW influences come through in the way you stretch out the melodies to create the one ambient piece.

My honest opinion is that it doesn't really standout, and it's not something I like too much, but it's something you like, and it's probably your favourite elements of your favourite artists that you're fusing together, so go right ahead because that's what you love.
This is very good if true
This is scary in an uncanny valley kind of way. I don't know if it's intentional but it looks good.

Been thinking of making a comic and sharing it just for r9k. It'd be sort of based on those r9k apartment threads, and on those Infinite Tower role-playing threads. Been unsure of doing it out of doubt in myself and knowing that r9k is a shithole chock full of the lowest scum on Earth who don't deserve any kind of special treat made just for them, and even if they did, they'd be all ungrateful little shits about it

Attached: 20190118_210305.jpg (4160x2080, 1.84M)

Again, I really like the style of it, the character design is unique but not unpleasant, and the choice to fill in the colors with dots. I definitely see some good stuff coming outta here, how long have you been working on this?

Thank you for the critique, appreciate your honesty. Hoping to stop wearing my influences on my sleeve and find my own sound.

I was always kinda meh but not great at drawing, and I haven't draw now in almost half a year so I suffered a lot
>Tfw you draw like a girl

Attached: 20190118_221216-1.jpg (1873x2670, 700K)

Yeah, I could've gone with a photo of the band, but for these live albums, the stills were extremely pixelated, yet I figured I'd still go with it since it was at least a still of the group actually performing that show.
This one I didn't do much to aside from square it off, color correct, and fade around some of the edges

Attached: Live at Webster Hall (June 2nd, 2014) 1.jpg (1600x1600, 1.08M)

thank you! i've been working on this here and there. i think i begun this project like a week and a half ago.

here is a page where it suffers from the "wall of text" syndrome. i've been thinking about redoing this page for awhile.

Attached: 1.png (968x968, 47K)

It's good, but a year without drawing takes a toll on your skill, do you have any more complex drawings you're willing to share?

Have you tried using stills from promotional material? Like, from recording booths or professionally shot stills?

Here is the last one a drew before my 6 month burn out. I'll post a few more

Attached: 20190118_201257-1.jpg (1819x2749, 865K)

The only reason it's not finished tonight is because I made a design change in the middle of the build and my jigsaw blade snapped at 2100 hours and Lowe's closes then so I can't get a new one until morning.

Attached: DSC01882.jpg (2592x1944, 1.87M)

I'm the most original man alive, fuck you

Attached: 20190118_222300-1.jpg (1764x2835, 714K)

You should work for a comic

There's a lot of room for improvement, I'm sorry if that sounded rude. But that doesn't mean there isn't any promise, this style is very reminiscent of simplistic but still eye-grabbing ms paint art, which is definitely not a bad thing.

I'd recommend studying anatomy/geometry, or at the very least, practice replicating the material you based your style on. It can help with scenery and character design

Very rough and sketchy, I love it, it's really damn good. Was there any reason for your burnout?

LIE
LIE TO MY FACEEEEE
TELL ME IT
AIN'T
NO
THANG
THAT'S WHAT I WANNA HEARRRR

Attached: 20190118_222314-1.jpg (2735x1828, 746K)

>promotional material
That's a good idea, but for some of the shows, it was difficult to find material that specifically related to that show.
I've only done it for a few albums. Pic related is one that I edited for fun. You can search for the album online to see what the original looked like.

Attached: Girls + £ ÷ Girls = $ & Girls (Disc 1).jpg (980x980, 137K)

>Was there any reason for your burnout?
I started browsing /ic/ and got really obsessed with improvement and fundies, but I wasn't really improving at all and just ended up really pissed and crumbling up or leaving little demeaning notes on all my fuck ups. Eventually I was getting so annoyed I just dropped it

its alittle edgy but its pretty clean

I have a notebook dedicated solely to stupid middle schooler doodles

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 857K)

>Ambient Techno
>Industrial Electronic

soundcloud.com/flare_0z/isolated-nimal

I also made pic related

Attached: flare1.jpg (639x639, 72K)

Really like your sketchy artstyle. Always a fan of that. And on the topic of self improvement: I think it's important not to get too comfortable with the skill level one is at, but one should also realise that improvement takes a lot of time. Especially at an advanced skill level where one might come across road blocks. But I suspect you know that yourself already

>Pic related
That's fuckin sick honestly, this is exactly the quality your work would need, but it's understandable that getting that kinda quality is hard for some bands, especially more obscure ones.

While I haven't been in that situation personally, I understand why you'd burn out like that. You just need some positive reinforcement, you have definite skill and while it could be improved in some places, that doesn't mean you should obsess over them, even if you believe it's helpful.

>Sketchy artstyle
I'm a big fan of people like Yoji Shinkawa, Ashley Wood, and Sam Kieth if you know who those people are or if you care enough to do a quick google search. So, I try pretty hard to emulate that
>Self improvement
I get what you mean. I think my main problem though is that I'm sort of afraid to practice or try new things though. Like, I'll draw part of a drawing and it'll look real nice and I'll be proud of it, but then I get to a part of it that I don't really know how to do and just sort of don't even want to try because I'm afraid of ruining what was coming out good before. I end up jist drawing little half finished doodles most of the time because of this

I draw and paint graffiti
And i'm also trying to learn how to produce techno'ish stuff
soundcloud.com/drfrizzle

Attached: 32159582_10214183673818938_6589077859015327744_n.jpg (694x960, 119K)

no, please! nothing what you said was rude at all! thank you. here is one last page that is presentable. the rest of the pages are still in rough sketching. but thank you for the advice, i'm gonna see if i can improve.

Attached: 3.png (968x968, 48K)

No problem, I hope you can improve more and more, I'm sure it won't go to waste.

i really enjoy drawing and want to make some webcomics someday but i find that i can only bring my self to do it as a form of procrastination to some other activity i dont want to do(workout, job, study, sleep) instead of doing it of the free will.

Attached: slav robbers.jpg (2340x3120, 1.4M)

Thanks, that one was far easier to work with since I had more material to pull from.
Maybe I'll mess around with some more popular groups just for fun. I like those album artwork creator threads.
Used to edit film too, but now I mostly play guitar for fun.
About to head out, but here's a steak I reverse seared if that counts for anything in a /creative/ thread.

Attached: steak.jpg (1048x625, 234K)

you have any characters that you are developing, or is it all just doodles?

>but then I get to a part of it that I don't really know how to do and just sort of don't even want to try because I'm afraid of ruining what was coming out good before
But why be afraid of ruining something? It's only natural that something might not work out that well if you're unfamiliar with it. Maybe you need to change your perspective on failure. Failure shouldn't be seen as a bad thing. And failure isn't a basis on which to judge your skill as an artist. Failure shows that you're trying something new and in turn moving forward. It is a necessary step in improving. This can be expanded to all things in life. But it seems to me that our competetitive culture has lead us to a crippling fear of failure

I know the struggle, and sorry, don't know the solution.
Can you post a bit moar?

heres this. trying to build a sci fi world to work around. my idea is mirror real events surrounding the cold war but in space and aliens are russian and analogous alien nations. i feel like im fleshing out the world really well until a take a step back and realize i would never like this if some else made it

Attached: aliens rus.jpg (2496x3328, 1.49M)

soundcloud.com/user-24941529/babic-voodoo-business
alot of time given into the production details , if you have a good sound system that you wanna try out with some jungle break core - trap mixture i'd give it a try , thanks for listening

Attached: 1547738645023.jpg (689x693, 36K)

hey man those are pretty nice sketches , i'd love to see you try to replicate old quake 3 / open arena aesthetic

Is there any way to follow this progress?
It looks nice so far, and i like the idea, never thought about the work flow like that, maybe i should try work that way too.
Been trying getting into sci-fi/fantasy comics lately, but had no idea how to grasp the workflow.

Oh man, this tickles my ears the good way

I mostly share neurofunk with my mates, but if the opportunity hits i will, saved it too, gonna take a listen to your other stuff too :)

i like to borrow instrumentals on yt and freestyle over them, basically my therapy. last stuff i did. I don't usually share as it can get a bit personal. vocaroo.com/i/s1D2T2gAvFX7

Attached: 1535839396585.png (800x850, 135K)

ive also been working on a hard fantasy world that mirrors the late medievel/early renaissance periods in the same way. my idea is to make the geography of the world so that countries are nearer to each other so peoples that interacted very little irl can do so more easily in this world. also i planned on making each nationality be basically """furry""" races but i want to draw the animal heads with as little stylization as possible so people can behold their beastly ugliness in all its glory. i find this world easier to create ideas for.
thanks. i was too young at the time to play it but im somewhat familiar with quake 3 and that aesthetic and i actually really like that idea.
i dont really know what you mean by the workflow? choosing to mirror real historical events or trying to make something i would enjoy?

Attached: medieval kinda.png (780x1040, 1.32M)

Trying to make something you enjoy, how to pick the ideas that should stick, how to weave a story together.
Only gotten into comics again since kid, and have just been curious about the stuff that goes on in the background.