/plg/ - Acronym/Initialisms Edition

LIST OF PLG APPROVED ACRONYMS/INITIALISMS (post in every thread)

>GDE (Genetic Dead End)
Exercise low-responder. High injury rate, no sports background, weak willed.

>GAYS (Gay Aylien Skull)
Weak bone structure, mouth breather. Wastes time trying to be strong. Jewey faced and mad, but harmless.

>CUCC (Cuckold Uninjured Crying Canadian)
Identify as injured, without medical diagnosis. Trans-herniated. Purposely do self-destructive programs like PH3, Smolov, etc. They wanted an excuse to quit.

>VOLEM (Voluntary Evermediate)
Late beginner, early intermediate. Panics when the bar gets heavy. Program hops, works on technique, or sabotages recovery as an excuse to not progress.

>BONER (Bench Only No Effort Retard)
Wants to have the admiration and ego of someone who lifts, but doesn't want to get the squat or deadlift of someone who actually lifts. Copes with a combination of bench press and autism.

>CHODE (Communist Homo Of Dick Eating)
Angry, godless little postmodernists who secretly loathe strong, masculine men who won't fuck their boybutt. Some transition into ugly rat faced pedos, others defend said CHODES. Also known as PHAGs (Projecting Homo Ass Goblins)

>TCHAD (Tries Consistently Hard All Day)
The Isleys, MAs, and other guys with average genes who actually like competing and getting stronger.

>UFO (Under Fed Organism)
Adult human male weighing less than 200 lbs. Throw food at them until the problem is remedied.

Attached: Don't Believe His Lies.jpg (1050x591, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BwU7jtZlX-H/
dropbox.com/s/ibp3e6w9vzkrvc9/Ph3 Programming (As of 4-7-2016).xlsx?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=WGU_4-5RaxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw crossed the 200 lbs threshold last week

Attached: x7mlrenl4bv01-1.png (850x401, 81K)

Day A

3×5+ Barbell Rows
3×5+ Bench Press/facepulls 5x15-20
3×5+ Squats
2x12 curls
2x12 skullcrushers
4x25 neck extensions

Day B

3×5+ Chinups
3×5+ Overhead Press/facepulls 5x15-20
3×5+ Deadlifts
2x12 curls
2x12 skullcrushers
4x25 neck extensions

Lifting ever second day 10 mins of burpees Mon/Thursday
Push ups 5x5 every day, adding 1 more set on week 2 and 1 rep per week after

Am I going to make it? Where can I add more volume I'm thinking forearms or shoulders but what part of my shoulders can I hit without to much between the pressing and facepulls

3 point contact rooting into floor
closed scissor bracing
RNT squats

Attached: cant muff the duff.jpg (1334x886, 178K)

> 3 point contact
yeah nah i prefer pressure on the sole+side, fuck the big toe pressure it never works

Threadly reminder that this is a general for individuals physically training for a specific task over a period of weeks and months. Therefore, the ephemeral nature of anonymous posting is entirely useless, even counterproductive. If you want to have your hot opinions taken seriously, you should get a trip and post your lifts. This is the only way anyone will believe anything you have to say about anything.

Thank you.

Attached: hits joint.jpg (720x888, 165K)

Do you even metatarsally slide bro?

Attached: 527649942530031638.png (128x108, 15K)

No idea what that is,
but I know I haven't shitted in 48 hours and I fear the next shit.

Take some imodium and prolong the build up

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1524117246666.png (492x475, 24K)

>tfw 4inch range SUMO deathlift

deal with it

> tfw finally got 4 inch vertical

Attached: 1554834425982.png (752x1200, 773K)

>Chin ups before deadlift
Good luck ripping your biceps into pieces

When I fail a bench press it's always in the middle part of the lift. Is it retarded to start doing variations like board presses and such if my bench isn't very advanced?
My best 1RM is 120kg and my best rep max is 100kg for 10 reps

Attached: 1552920931560.jpg (720x404, 37K)

More info 180lbs 5'7 been lifting since mid February after having been out of the gym for over a year trying to balance the original strength goals with building some mass in areas I never have before so mainly upper body

My working weights are 77.5 on press 107.5 bench 117.5 pendlay row unweighted on the chins still but I just hit 10 reps on my amap set so I'm going to start now 165 squat and 175 deadlift

I find the arm work the most intense part of my workout because I have never done a arm isolation excercise before lol

Is it an issue when you don't use a mixed grip? Cus I'm hook grip for life on pulls

Just do spoto press, pause at the weakpoint.

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT

I get your point, but I come to Jow Forums because I like posting user. I have no reason to trip.

You could definitely do that. Board presses or pin presses just below the point where you start to stick would probably help.

www.instagram.com/p/BwfVnhPH0G9/?hl=en
Holy fuk

Attached: 1542687650329.png (657x624, 198K)

Train. More. Tricep.

Attached: 1524646314786.webm (640x640, 1.59M)

how much can this man ohp

you fail at the middle part because you have strong shoulders and weak bench. Your shoulders are more engaged at the start and less engaged by the end. Add heavy chest isolation exercises.

PROBABLY nothing at all, but he can bench more than isley deadlifts

*strong shoulders and weak chest I mean wtf im retarded

are you impressed, plg
instagram.com/p/BwU7jtZlX-H/

>training in glasses
Why do people do this?

I used to run track in glasses. Was pure cancer, contacts are best thing ever.

Man I wish Mart Seim went into powerlifting as he's crap at weightlifting relative to his powerlifting potential.
I reckon he would have smashed every IPF record or come very close to it.
Seen him back squat 400 high bar without a belt and clean pull 300 x 6 beltless with little effort. Dude benches in the 200s close grip while barely training for it.

That's almost 1000kg total without training for powerlifting.

fact that he doesnt PL doesnt mean he doesnt do those lifts

Please be kg

It means he doesn't do them optimally for powerlifting. Assistance lifts in weightlifting are only done to the point they improve your weightlifting total. That's why guys like Pisarenko only squatted 290, while clean and jerking 265. At a certain point, strength becomes less important relative to maximizing your technique, speed, and power at a certain level of strength.

I've always heard that weakness at the middle part is because of weak anterior delts

Given how good you can rep bench to how bad your 1RM is, it's probably a technical proficiency issue more than a lacking in strength issue. And you fail at the middle part because you start up from your chest in a total shitshow. It would be really handy to see a video of a heavy 1-3 reps to confirm, but I suggest doing paused bench press for 1-3 reps per set, concentrating on keeping all your back and lats and shit really tight and the bar in control and on path, rather than shit like board presses.

Well, you weren't wrong

Wrong Isley unironically deadlifted 330kg raw and without a warmup

Damn I can only lift that ironically

>Given how good you can rep bench to how bad your 1RM
His ratio looks fine to me 100kg for 10 reps touch and go should be about 120-125 1rm real paused bench. I can easily do 100 for 13-15 reps and barely bench 130 with pause.

Im sure he did, unfortunate that theres no footage of it

i bet he also benched 180kg without warmup (no video lmaooo)

you guys didnt answered me, what program you guys recommend after ze bridgo

Attached: 1551127628194.png (274x274, 21K)

madcow

He posted it here like a month ago and I'm currently looking for the video.

ze volemo
yare yare

Attached: 1550370891691.png (1366x768, 629K)

>find it just after posting this

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-172645~2.png (1080x1080, 896K)

thats 300kg

>no warmup
wears a sbd shirt and sweatpants lmaooo

Get a slingshot mayte. Also start smashing triceps, upper back and lats.

7x20 + 20 + 15x2 is 330 kg

let him cope why are you even arguing

Isley has top tier deadlift leverages tho

muh leverages

Leverages are the ultimate cope by people too shit to lift heavy.

Agreed
t. 5'6 manlet

is joints starting to hurt/being annoying a sign of trying too hard?
Im the week 7 doing The Bridge (tm) and my left knee is starting to bother me
Alternatively when I squat, I have some disconfort going from the taint all the way through the quads, if I lay down and start stretching like pic related, its less visible or stops eventually, is it normal

Attached: 642x361-Strengthen_and_Stretch-Hip_Flexor_Exercises-Hip_Flexion.jpg (642x361, 54K)

Leverages are all that matters for deadlifting especially. That's why that woolam fag deadlift 450 or whatever at 90 bw

Do you stretch? If I don't stretch, sometimes my left knee will start to get a little pain but disappears once I stretch it. Same for hip flexors.

I only do the stretch on the pic rel, and some piriformis strech once in a while, I have disconfort/pain in the left knee, where the piriformis is tighter, and the whole quad discomfort on the right leg

Ok /plg/ help me.
Im coming of madcow after having ran it for quite a while, I ran it from august to november and finished at a 320x5 squat, a 355x5 dead and a 200x5 incline bench.
After a rather long hiatus ive done another 3 months of madcow And gotten to about where I was.
Im switching back to regular bench now.

I need a program with very good volume and a sensible strength progression, i can still add 5 pounds per week to my lifts with little issue, the program definitely needs more ohp and dead volume as that really lacks in madcow.

I took this week off for holidays and im gonna start next monday with a new program.
Im really thinking about doing building the monolith but something thats x4 a week with better bench volume and a better strength progression scheme would be way better.

Pls help senpai

c o p e KYS PLS

>I need a program with very good volume and a sensible strength progression

ph3

Im not trying to die

youre overworkinf your body, it means

Muh stretching has nothing to do with it, after you finish the bridge do some light training for 2-4 weeks you should be fine again, like some light hypertrophy block

Easiest way to get an injury is up volume a lot in the shortterm, the body cannot adapt if its too much then you get injured. Its like eating a whole day worth of food in one meal, youll absolutely trash your stomach and digestion

why would it kill you? dont listen to the morons here who never ran it, instead, listen to those who did run it telling you to run it

>over for dinner at neighbours' house
>65 year old boomers with a 15 year old adopted kid
>for some reason the kid always picks food fights with me, everyone find it hilarious
>after a large and filling meal, "user you're big and strong and lift weights, come on take a fourth helping of meat and veggies, you need it"
>dessert time, chocolate balls are brought in
>it's on you little shit
>mad banter back and forth, meanwhile boomerdad is downing shots of coconut liqueur, because it's not gonna drink itself
>he eats 10something, I eat 40 and then stop because there were almost none left
Eat shit you zoomer fuck

How was your day /plg/?

Attached: 30.png (937x686, 802K)

Isnt that the program with the ukranian stallion shit that's written by dr lame cockton ?
Post link to template, i wanna see something

dont do the accessories just do the squat bench and deadlift

>do some light training for 2-4 weeks
what do you suggest

nice blog

Thanks

Can you post link to template pls?

Cailer Woolam should bulk up and break Eddie halls record.

>d1
Heavy press
Heavy squat

>d2
Heavy bench
Heavy deadlift
Light squat

>day off

>d4
Heavy press
Heavy squat

>d5
Heavy bench
Heavy deadlift
Light squat

>add accessories as you need them
>don't test maxes, just assume they're going up and add weight every week if you feel good about it
>use RPE if you're into that
>take a light week every 4-6 weeks

That'll be $50, paypal me

Attached: 14402.jpg (1389x1212, 152K)

dropbox.com/s/ibp3e6w9vzkrvc9/Ph3 Programming (As of 4-7-2016).xlsx?dl=0

Heavy bench the day after heavy press?

Yes. It's heavy, not maximal, and you're just adding weight to work sets without testing maxes anyway.
And you most likely aren't even close to pressing enough that your bench will be negatively affected the day after.

Lmao what would this session take? 5 hours?

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-185450.png (1080x1920, 250K)

bro run your own accessories to it

Probably 2. I take that long and do around the same amount of exercises depending on the day. Granted, I also get distracted talking to people as well.

Hmm I'll see how I can set it up in a way that makes sense

Ill take a good look into these programs, thanks for the suggestions

This is now a Blondie thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=WGU_4-5RaxU

Attached: images (2).jpg (269x187, 9K)

Reminder to eat your cottage cheese, lads.

Attached: IMG_20190420_191355449.jpg (3024x4032, 2.97M)

>2% cottage cheese
twink

What's the other 98%

Whey protons

Jk probably casein protons

Rat poison.

Bought a 3lb tub of WHOLE MILK cottage cheese earlier today.

Attached: IMG_20190420_201307.jpg (2680x3346, 1.41M)

>only 1 tub
Pathetic

INCELS
ALL TRIPS ARE I.N.C.E.L.S.

Whoa, calm down buddy. I'm just having a comfy night playing some final fantasy 8. Going to chill in my hot tub with a friend in a couple hours and fuck her afterwards. You have fun plans for your Saturday evening?

>playing some final fantasy 8.
If you want me to believe you're not an incel, play something else, bro.

I'm just saying it how it is. It's one of the only ones I never finished, so I'm fixing that.

Most of my protein comes from elsewhere, Lucifer.

Attached: IMG_20190420_203035.jpg (3261x2860, 1.7M)

>This nigga isn't at his fiancee's parents place having a comfy Easter weekend dinner
Okay

>most of his protein doesn't come from shredded chicken

Attached: IMG_20190420_203422438.jpg (3024x4032, 2.9M)

Why is there a jar of piss in your fridge?

It's tea, my wife made it earlier today. She likes to mix it with lemonade and make homemade Arnold Palmer's.

Americans are a fucking menace.

It's delicious try it

Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-210548.png (1080x1920, 256K)