Would you want your futa gf's cock to be bigger or smaller than yours, or the same size?

Would you want your futa gf's cock to be bigger or smaller than yours, or the same size?

Attached: two-futanari-schoolgirls-jerking-off-by-mofuring_01CEC5NHTJZSRACEFPHY7XXME6.1680x0.jpg (1059x900, 105K)

There has to be a balance. If she has a bigger cock she must have no balls
or defective balls

I'm trans my dick is 3 inches hard and sub 2 inches soft. Are guys into that?

It should either be big or small, both are hot. Average is boring as fuck though.

I'm like 7.5

I want a futa gf with a 5 inch dick

Attached: 814EDFD2-D936-4D47-8241-22E72F67A0F6.jpg (604x453, 48K)

Huge dick with massive balls please!

Your image=prepubescent boys

Ugh, you again. Go shit up another thread with Dmitry's content.

what if she has bigger cock and balls?

Big dick and balls, friendo
She cums a lot and is extremely sensitive, but it takes a long time for her to finish so I can slowly torment her if I feel like it

She can have both. as long as her balls don't work it doesn't matter if they're the size of a baseball
Its either that or a big dick...but she has ED (limp dick)

No idea what the fuck you are talking about. Im just saying your image is an attempt to subliminally normalize pedophilia by dressing it up in a different skin.

Bigger but 2:1 to mine ratio

Bigger, and also uncut. 8x6, because I'm 6.5x5. She would tease me for having a small, circumcised cock. Sometimes she would make me watch her roughly fuck innocent looking qts. Apart from that we would have a close, loving relationship.

Attached: a3a7944bca703a2972233eb238033abc--anime-girls-yo.jpg (456x930, 52K)

Definitely bigger so she can dom me.

Huge cock (8/9 inch) and balls. As an extra bonus I want her to tease me about my smaller dick and be dominant in bed.

>Sometimes she would make me watch her roughly fuck innocent looking qts
This should preferably also involve both of you naked with her flaunting her bigger dong in front of the QT while you look embarrassed for being so much smaller.

The same or smaller, and no balls. Starts to seem a bit gay otherwise. I mean you can't even see her vag with those plums hanging down there.

>trans
you're in the wrong thread m8

Definitely bigger. I can't imagine being in a relationship with someone inferior or equal to me. I always imagine my partner being superior in every way, but accepting of my inadequacies.

bigger would be good for some femdom/humiliation but smaller would be nice so i look big for once
either way i'd be happy with a girl to compare dicks with

Originally bigger.

What if her cock was usually small, but once in a while, like on a full moon, it becomes a huge 8 inch monster cock, with fat balls too, that sprayed 5x the normal amount of semen and had no refractory period? Like a werewolf but a futa, a werefuta. Once a month when the moon is full, your timid, adorable little futa girlfriend rises out of bed, slams you on the floor and rapes you for the rest of the night until the sun comes up.

I wouldn't have it any other way. For added humiliation, we would take off our underwear at the same time, then the girl would get to play with both dicks and pick the one she wanted. Before threesomes we would flip a coin to decide who got which holes.

That actually sounds hot as fuck.
So does she become a mindless animal that will rape me, or is she capable of rational thought?
Because it would suck if she skipped to the raping part without the lube...ouch.

Bigger. I wanna play with her big, thick girl cock while she makes fun of me for being small. Bonus points if she lets me hold her dick while she pees.

I can't decide. I guess you can just pick whichever one you'd prefer.
I like to think she'd still be above pure animal instinct. But she definitely becomes aggressive and possessive and dominant. And she's gonna bite and scratch.

>rough animalistic futa sex
I can only get so erect, user!

If you pick bigger then she'd have to wear baggy pants every time you go out to socialize, people would start to wonder

I'd have her wear leggings so she can flaunt it. She should be proud of her big dick.

Your post=gay

Attached: 1547784820298.jpg (800x945, 186K)

But how are you going to take her to church then, user?!

Imagine how fun it would be to fap with them.

What if she also makes you wear revealing outfits? Tight speedos for beach/pool, revealing clothes for costume parties, and makes you play strip poker with her and a bunch of qts?

I'm almost 7 inches, if not 7 lol, i would love a futa gf with an 8'5"

A dick that's over 8 feet long sounds like quite a stretch but with those lucky trips you got it'll probably come true

Futa? Bigger. A regular trap? Smaller.

That would be fun. I'm average 6.5", so she would make me look small, especially because I'm a grower. I do have a humilation fetish, so it'd be a bonus.

Mine is 8.5", and honestly can't say for sure.
On one hand, bigger would just be mad impressive and probably pretty funny on a girl with a small frame, but smaller wouldn't make me insecure.
I think it comes down to her personality.
>shy modest girl should have a huge 10" cock she can barely hide.
>outgoing slutty girl should have a tiny 3 incher that I can make fun of her for.

I'm too ugly in comparison to them, legit I'd probably have an existential crisis. They're perfect so I'd leave them alone. I as an ugly muscly bearded pizza face with a big nose stink of sweat and BO. My room stinks of dried semen. I would make those angels uncomfortable. Me and my horrid circumcucked penis and tangly forest of pubic hair.

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (771x500, 116K)

6.5 isn't average but good fetish
I wouldn't mind that much honestly, maybe a bit of embarrassment.
Similar size so I can be both a bottom and top without self esteem issues

>shy modest girl should have a huge 10" cock she can barely hide.
Fuck, that sounds hot. It would be even better if she got hard easily. Just imagine teasing her in public and watching her try to cover up a ten inch boner in her jeans, then going to the bathroom and edging her until she melts in your arms.

Attached: 1531241083143.gif (336x200, 758K)

I like that. Love the idea of a sweet, shy introvert with a lusty sex drive and huge cock. Blushing, trying to hide it in the band of her skirt, masturbating in her bedroom repeatedly at night, cursing her sex drive as she lay in the afterglow feeling ashamed and embarrassed.

On the other hand I love seeing small cocks fucking people. It looks so erotic.

people are attracted to neoteny
if they weren't, you'd be blowing a fat balding 40-year-old otaku with a face like a slightly-off pear right now, instead of being repulsed at the thought of same fapping to cartoons that are out of his league

smaller, and also she should be fat so that I can make fun of her

This is the only NTR I'm okay with
I wish there was more man and futa where the futa is fucking girls

Kinda Iike this?

Attached: J1ucosp.jpg (550x961, 102K)

It'd be top tier. Bonus points if she's completely grossed out by her dick and wishes she were a normal girl.

that, but uncut, and she should have those banana-shaped tits
also unshaven crotch/legs and she hasn't showered in a while

I have a fantasy in which a futanari who got bullied for her "tiny" penis for her kind anyway finds out that she is still far bigger than me and it makes her extremely happy that she found somebody smaller than her.
Then she starts worrying if I'd leave her for one of the bigger futa girls

Attached: 1537179120111.png (750x1148, 589K)

My ideal shy futa girl, a sweet, friendly girl who everyone likes but she secretly hates herself for her huge cock and high sex drive. Her room smells like cum despite being really clean looking because she jerks off constantly.

Attached: 1547850281023.jpg (456x930, 82K)

I'd rather teach her to enjoy having a big dick. We would always fap together and I would drool over her cock and tell her how jealous I was of it.

She'd hate herself for enjoying blowjobs and fucking someone since she's a girly girl but the pleasure would make her weak in the knees. She'd be so ashamed and yet she wouldn't be able to deny herself.

Just imagine serving the left girl's cock while the right one watches and cries, and you just smugly look over at her, and say "sorry, she's just better"

Nah I think it's better if she's so ashamed that she rarely jerks off and hates her cum. So when you have sex she tries her hardest not to orgasm, but inevitably splooges all over herself.
Just imagine teasing her and watching her try to hide the growing precum stain on her shirt. Or making her squirm when you grab her dick and aim it at her face right before she cums.

That's what makes futa lolis hot user

>tfw no premature ejaculator futa gf

Attached: 1413702839793.jpg (708x1000, 40K)

She'd propably also start to jack off seeing a superior futa girl destroy you while crying.
Then the futa who's fucking your brains out tells her she's only good for her pussy and orders her to let your tiny male dick inside of her while the futa bull continues to fuck you however she likes it

Attached: 171c25aed4e1bf3e6525f20bf6c77b81335500ae.png (570x560, 173K)

Fuck that's hot draw a doujin please

Attached: _miqo_te_final_fantasy_and_final_fantasy_xiv_drawn_by_razalor_da1661b8fbdc66c66c663433690baecb.png (565x1405, 355K)

Damn that's hot. Even better if you keep fucking her pussy during her refractory period and she keeps almost getting hard and then immediately cumming over and over.

Wow, getting fucked in her girlpussy? By a guy? How pathetic! That's pretty much the lowest a futa can get! A real bottom-of-the-barrel loser!
In between your moans, whisper in her ear, remind her just how inferior she is. "You really-uuggghhh-can't compete!" "I didn't know a girl's cock was supposed feel good!"

If the norm in this world is for futa to have giant dicks then are they attracted to guys' smaller dicks? Strange world where a huge penis is considered a feminine trait

bigger. comparison and shit like that is hot

you're not gross user, you're worth it

Smaller. I want to lay my semi hard dick on top of her throbbing little penis while we kiss.

Attached: IMPdXOx.png (886x985, 410K)

Bigger obviously

Attached: 1530330137043.png (377x301, 131K)

I've never had a wet dream but the closest I've ever came was from a dream where a futa with a giant 2 foot long dick fucked my throat mercilessly.

Bigger, i want to see her throbbing cock bounce up and down whilst i rail her ass

Attached: LN5yB4u.jpg (850x677, 77K)

Smaller, I'm 8" and anything bigger on a girls frame would look silly. I'd wanter her to be 6-7" because then she'd be smaller than me but also above average so she wouldn't be insecure about it.

Fucking this. I've never been into getting fucked but I want her to have a huge cock and watch it throb and bounce and leak precum all over us while fucking her. I love when they get fucked into the bed and their cock is between their stomach and the sheets rubbing back and forth as they get pounded, soaking wet with precum.

Show dicc or gtfo

bigger
also who tf jerks off standing up?

Futanari schoolgirls, apparently.

Figures. Men act like they're hot shit, but they're just brats, what they really want is a real woman (with a real cock) to put them in their place. Just admit it~

I do it every now and then when i'm cooking late at night in the kitchen and i'm the only one up.

>not want a futa gf who's insecure about her tiny dick
You could tease her about the fact that she can only fit one hand on it or that she's smaller hard than you are soft.

We do, but those don't exist so we're forced to settle for real women with vaginas.

Stop using semen as garnish user, that's gross

>garnish
it's obviously an aromatic

There is no truth greater than this.

Guys my weeb tulpa waifu in a vidya game told me she'd like me more if I sucked futa dick less in my imagination

What else should I do to make her like me more?

>implying someone who wants a hung futa gf goes to church

If it's the same size or bigger than mine, that rules out the futa fucking me. I'll do butt stuff but I can't handle much in the way of size in that regard.

>futa
>gf
pick one

3 inch will hit the prostate so yep. Let's go.

I pick futa gf

me on the right tbqh guys

Imagine drawing a skirt that incredibly short, to the point where it wouldn't even cover your nuts, and thinking, "Yes, this looks like a skirt."

I'm 4.5 inches but I want my futa to have a small, cute uncircumcised dick.
Giant vein-y cut cocks are gross

Attached: 374166E.png (848x1200, 956K)

very cute and tiny is what I'd go for!

Attached: 1358040102922.jpg (408x600, 84K)

>tulpa waifu
Give her a dick, that'll teach her.

This picture is qt, the best part of uncut cocks is the little puckered tip they form at the end when flaccid

Imagine some super slutty futa girl that's constantly talking up how much of a badgirl she is, and then you pull down her pants to find pic related. It'd be hilarious and sad all at the same time.

Attached: 1547799172334.jpg (666x1280, 97K)

>when flaccid
My favorite part is when the foreskin still completely covers the tip when they're hard.

>Would you want your futa gf's cock to be bigger or smaller than yours, or the same size?
SMALLER

pretty cute
average is fine

I would find a way to expose her secret to all the other futas, then comfort her about it when I found her crying alone. Small futa cocks need love, too.

What would you guys do if your futa gf lost her dick in an accident? Would you stay with her? How would you comfort her?

Attached: 140531388959.jpg (900x1200, 56K)

I'm partial to smaller, but still large enough that she has an obvious bulge in her panties or especially under her swimsuit so everybody knows!!

Attached: 21da945b589e817b7b56ab75673dcea9.jpg (520x738, 166K)

Penectomies are my fetish. No cock to fuck or masturbate with, balls full of cum, desperate, constantly aching and in need of release, zero pleasure from the non existent cock. Ultimate frustration.

You're damn fucking right I'd stay with her. We'd play games, buy ice cream, go shopping, and cuddle.
Probably get her surgery so she can have a vag since her dick is gone. If that's possible.