Why do a lot of asians at the gym stay forever small?

Literally every chink nerd or korean faggot with a bowlcut has stayed skinny everytime I see them at the gym, and they've been going for 3 years.

Though there's a few changs roaming around that are either huge or either lean mode, theyre fairly aesthetic

Attached: yakuza.jpg (450x636, 43K)

low test

Diet. Asians have low protein diets and tend to be adverse to foods that help put on weight.

That also includes a diet heavy in bread or pasta, using rice as their main source of complex carbs. While white rice can be heavy in calories, it's still far better than processed flour and brown rice is immensely beneficial compared to other complex carbs.

Finally, this diets tend to avoid fatty dairy based proteins like milk or cheese, since many asians are lactose intolerant.

This might be it...Or the asians are not eating enough lol. That's why they small (Small with no muscle at all)

This might be it...Or the asians at the gym are not eating enough lol. That's why they small (Small with no muscle at all)

Because they have other priorities like engineering homework

Why don’t white people mind their own business? I swear 20% of the posts at any given time here is “why do blacks this or that?” or “why do asians or pajeets this or that?”. Why don’t you white devils just focus on your own lives and stop intruding on others???

Why don't ethnics stay in their countries?

That too. The fact there isn't tremendous social value on extreme athleticism in asian cultures is probably part of this.

Also, dining is social activity. Eating alone for a lot of cultures is like going bowling or drinking by yourself. It comes off as anti social or lonely.

Eating by yourself is a very American thing to do.

azn here

i dont want to get big

just lean and strong enough for calisthenics

calm down man it's just a question, don't kill yourself over it i know how you people are prone to doing that.

I dunno, why didnt ethnic Europeans stay in Europe?

>dont want to get big
weird, my retarded chink friend says the same thing
his body hasn't changed since when he started lifting.

sounds like OP's GF got RICED

Attached: tumblr_oc7vgfEHK21tbckbwo1_1280.jpg (1064x1331, 260K)

Korean here. This is fairly true. I love a good steak, but after I looked back on my past week's meals, I might as well have been a vegan, excluding the protein shakes which give me horrendous amounts of gas.

not everyone wants to be the rock, dear western boi

ninja>muscle brutus

OP here. I assume your not stickthin right?

I'm talking about actual stickthin skinny guys that haven't even filled out their shirt despite squatting for more than a year.

OP here.

I'm talking about actual stickthin skinny asian guys that haven't even filled out their shirt despite squatting and benching for more than a year.

So damn true.

No, I'm Asian as well. If anything, you got riced..

im Asian and ur a faggot

you can't even look like the rock even if you tried, chink

yea that requires balding

How dare we take an interest in someone else's culture? How dare we inquire about the habits of other people? What bigots we must be to want to understand someone else.

Unironically kill yourself then GTFO you disgusting waste of oxygen.

I get strength-mogged by a lot of smaller asians in my gym. Idk how they do it.

yeah then why doesn't he work out seriously for a while and then go on maintenance? "i don't want to be too big" is the biggest fucking cope for not putting in any effort.
copecels get off my taiwanese cow milking forum

They need to include traditional asian meals instead of just eating rice. Everytime I was having a private meal somewhere in China, we had lots of meat and we had like small hotpots with chili sauce where we would cook those elegant stripes of red meat.

nice /falseflag/

Chicken dude is your friends. Whey protein will give you a shit ton of gas because it's a dairy by product.

Start training your body to eat chicken. This works for a lot reasons but for Asians it's good because:

We tend to not have heavily seasoned foods in our diet, and intense flavors are usually diffused by having rice as a cutting agent.

So chicken being bland is easy to eat since we don't really need a shit ton of sugar, fat or seasoning in our food to begin with.

Just buy a pack of frozen chicken breasts and cook two or three at a time and eat throughout the day.

It's boring and bland but think of it as fuel and not food as enjoyment.

Uh, those aren't traditional, those are tourist restaurants that cater to wealthier westerners.

Beef and even pork is expensive in China. You may get a lot of fish dishes, but need is more like a garnish than the main entree itself.

It's just genes brah. Asians tend to have small frames and low appetite genetically. You have to overcompensate for it if you want to be a jacked asian.

They have small frames and big bobble heads. I know asian guys that are 5'8'' that have bigger heads than white or balck guys that are 6 foot

ever heard of genetics u dweeb?

The asian genepool has a very small percentage of people with big bonemass, only these indiciduals can get "big" as you call it. nobody trains and gets big but big people can train to get bigger while small people can train to just get what you call "lean"

They don't eat, and they don't do real strength training programs for the most part. The exceptions are the Oly Asians or the one sort of strong-chong that pulls 435 lbs with a sumo stance.

A lot of skinny asians start with starting strength from reddit and shit. theyre always hogging the deadlifts or squat rack and even after years, theyre still small

I want to say we plateau early and often, probably because of the lack of protein. I went with Stronglifts and my OHP peaked at 0.5pl8s and I couldn't get any higher for over half a year. I ended up quitting because the lack of progress was soul-crushing, though I'm trying to start again.

Yeah I see some of them lifting above 1/2/3/4 tier but they look so small. I saw some asian dude repping 255 on bench. His arms are smaller than my forearms and I barely bench 220

I've never met an asian guy who's goal was to "get big", so I'm under the impression that's it's a cultural thing, and very rare for an asian to abuse steroids or supplements like the majority of other long term gymbros.

Move to some bro routine and incorporate progressive overload/eat more calories/protein.

probably he has a small frame. willing to bet his hea dis huge tho

im asian bro, and my goal was to look muscular in a shirt. so i guess that counts as getting big. Especially with small asian frames, being lean won;t cut it, you gotta put some mass buddy

They have to put on more fat to gain muscle. Just look at bobby lee. Probably they haven't embraced the bulking mindset.

well if they bulk, their faces get chubby like a panda quickly. Asian genetics lol, they have to cut to low bf to get a jawline

It's because they don't eat. Squats and deadlifts don't make you big. Eating more food does. They never eat more, so they stay small forever.

Their inherent Asian autism also sort of fucks them in strength training. They're always focused on """"PERFECT"""" form. They will constantly deload to a 135 squat to work on form, and never actually push themselves. Heavy fahves doesn't make you strong if you don't eat, and don't actually go heavy.

Attached: boomer breakfast.png (662x502, 51K)

Perfect FOM