If someone were to ask you who you are as a person, could you do it?

If someone were to ask you who you are as a person, could you do it?

I have trouble with it. I can tell people what I do but don't really know who I am at my core.

Attached: images (17).jpg (450x377, 32K)

I'm just a man who knows might controls everything

simple, I'm a loser. I've always been a loser, I'll always be a loser. no need for any description beyond that.

Attached: 1541817796244.jpg (250x224, 4K)

I feel like nothing cliche but true, i dont have personality not in edgy pyscopath way just excruciatingly boring

I am myself, and have always been myself.

A horrid miserable wretch who'd be better of dead
of course I wouldn't actually say that, i'd probably just say something like "I'm just a guy"

I dont know yet. But is not a problem.
Its something that im trying to figure out. All i know is that im awareness.

first words that come to mind are faggot, retard, asshole. But Id probably tell them Im a lover of Nature or some shit.

I like drugs and sports

Attached: c1zgm2j3gruy.jpg (426x359, 24K)

Same here OP, I hate it and it's why I'm so shit at writing CVs and such

what do you mean by "at my core"

unironically a bit of a sad boi

What were your teenage years like?

I've only recently realised how necessary going crazy as a teenager is. I never did anything bad or that I wanted. I never experimented, and I never built my identity as a person.

I stayed within what's considered normal, too scared to do anything and stand out. I don't have confidence in my own being/independence; no sense of accomplishment, because I always did what I was told. I am not my own man, and now I'm trying to go through my teenage phase in my late 20s and feel stupid because I should have grown up, but this feeling of a wasted life doesn't stop eating away at me EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. DAY.

Same here. Most of the TV shows and movies I watch are about high school/being a teenager, despite being 25. I don't understand how anybody has a real sense of self or confidence whatsoever.

i am a combination of personality fragments that i adopted from other people after seeing that people liked them

I couldn't. What vain reductionist question. I am but my name.

Whatever motivates your actions is who you are.

i try to be nice to people, not hurt anyone, even if i'm pretty much scared or everything and everyone, a fear of making contact with other people, so i can only find peace alone or going fast enough to see them as things to avoid, but there's something else inside me, someone Who finds great fun and enjoyment hurting people, making fun of everyone, taking advantage of them, using them, making people fight each other or keep themselves on a loop of suffering, however it's fearless and does whatever shit he wants, always knowing how to avoid negative concequences
There are very rare times when i find a point of balance between the 2, when that fear it's gone, and i try to help Who i want achieve their goals at whatever cost (Lucky enough so i didn't get in deep shit so far) , if i find anyone seeking help i try to do my best to help them feel better and be better, and if i inspire someone else to be a bit like that i feel happy
If none of this answer that question i have no way to answer it

Know that i think of it this could be resumed as:
I'm sometimes scared of people, sometimes i'm a fucked up guy,
And rare times something i can't simplify

I'm an aspiring filmmaker, with depressive tendencies who tries to see the best in people.

I give an ambigous answer. I don't like to talk about myself so I've learned to so this well. I'll say something along the lines of "I am what I am. I exist and let other people label me what they want, because what other people say about you is usually the thing that reflects generally who you are."

Just shrug my shoulders and say "dunno, don't care"
t. Friend asked me this while we were drinking last week

Attached: 1544473521513.gif (500x375, 604K)

I'm a useless piece of shit, not worthy of the air I breathe.
Good thing nobody ever cares enough to ask.

That's the gayest shit I've ever heard I assume everyone you tell that to immediately thinks "whats wrong with this fucking weirdo"

A god. Someday I will rise to become the god emperor of men and free humanity from weakness and stupidity. I will establish an empire that will last until the end of the universe. Soon anons. Soon

Attached: 1540528558073.jpg (640x424, 34K)

You can't be so bad aon, i bet you're awesome

Right now I'm a studious optimistic boi who is passionate about creative outlets(writing, drawing, music, ect) and is trying to perpetuate a future for myself where I can do them for a living to try and live a life of expression and intricate thought.

Who knows what I'll be in five years though, people are made to adapt and evolve around their circumstances.

A kid playing video games alone in a room that grew up.

Who the fuck is that beautiful twink??

The only good thing about me is that I'm not going to be alive for much longer.

Please don't off yourself, why do you think you're so bad?

I'd just say that I have spent most of my life behind a computer screen, and that I'm still at it all day.

A sinful, mentally ill over thinking child in an adult's body.

Yeah, but that's what everyone is. He want something a little more specific.

Attached: 1518687032039.jpg (999x666, 153K)