Can I get quick rundown on this Brooke gal?

Can I get quick rundown on this Brooke gal?

Attached: 1533176401523.jpg (1439x1770, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xB7BhrW0vxc
instagram.com/brookebeom/
twitter.com/brattybrooke4?lang=en
instagram.com/madelinemiller1/
vocaroo.com/i/s1PVbpgWljGV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just hide all brooke threads, you don't have to know anything.

r9k celeb and already doxed, same ol' same ol'

MASSIVE nigger fucking aids whore with an interracial monkey babt

Some underage chick who edated and got doxed by higgus.Video very related,its him:
youtu.be/xB7BhrW0vxc

>implying a literal model tier stacy would give that autistic blob of fat a second look

Attached: 1543643858266.png (390x847, 738K)

Don't really know who she is nor do i care. However often time when I see pics of her, she looks retarded. And it also shows when you see her type in threads. Her body is fuckable but I've already been in a girl with a similar figure but much better looking face. She's not worth time or effort to keep her going in threads.

Attached: 1543346845154.jpg (320x311, 17K)

Keked and checked.Post rare higgs

Attached: 1501270207295.png (1440x2560, 788K)

Thats Higgus? Thats the retarted fat fuck use to spam my rabbit room with "gimme remote" even though no one ever trusted him with it?

THAT'S HIGGUS?

Yeah. Dude is straight up ugly as fuck and looks like a complete nerd. He's also a literal fatfuck because he is so incredibly lazy and useless and a parasitical leech to his society that he does nothing but sit around, stuff his face, refresh Jow Forums, and sleep.
Also, the best part: he thinks he's hot shit.

What's her insta user we need it?

Yes,lmao.He's the one in the video.
youtu.be/xB7BhrW0vxc
He's a schizo brittish neet pedophile.

Attached: 5bfc65e76fcd1dbb5cdd10ce6d1bc3781e5489d17a1c5b6300dc0fbda49eb534.png (960x1280, 1.41M)

What exactly does Higgus do? Does he stream or what?

Plays vidya all day,asks underage girls for lewds and threatens to kill himself if they refuse.

instagram.com/brookebeom/

Grace Miller is the name, btw.

the brooke i know IRL is an aposematic braphog

as for r9k brooke, how much effort did she put into that body vs how much effort did attractive guys put into their bodies/lives to end up fucking her

she deleted it, for goo dreasons im assumng

>Grace Miller is the name, btw.
Where is her name Grace Miller, is it on another insta?

How old is this faggot and how does he get away with it if he's an adult?

Her insta is still up and running.

Her real name is Grace Miller.

I love Brooke dearly she's sort of an enigma when it comes to Stacy archetypes, and we robots love her for being so understanding and kind. Sometimes we get angry and we talk senseless shit but that's because we're sad that we wont ever have a chance with being with her. Not her fault obviously, it's ours that we're autistic and schizoid. She started browsing this posting this board about 2 years ago. I could be wrong. She came to this board with an open mind and she has evolved a little time that she's been here. The main reason people disliked her so much is because she took a stance on incels. She claimed that all incels were voluntary celibate and that would cause a lot of people being triggered. She welcomed robots to talk with her on her discord and during a certain time she sort of gave up on us, and did her own thing. This is were the rumors started of her becoming corrupt and this and that, but there's little to no evidence backing up those claims. Apparently she struggles with depression or something, and even tho she may not look like it she is completely filled with negativity. Brooke also has a habit of going on crusades and attacking people who give robots a bad name like pedophiles, bullies, doxxers, that sort of thing.

Attached: ugabooga.gif (268x311, 148K)

twitter.com/brattybrooke4?lang=en

And this is her findom twitter.

19-20.Underage girls are retarded and naive,of course he easily gets away with it.

this is her sister
instagram.com/madelinemiller1/

you can find some brooke pics here

L M A O HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thanks for uploading that, user. Had a good laff.

Grace Olivia Miller and her sister Madeline Miller

Attached: 1517071280235.jpg (448x346, 20K)

lmao ur fucking retarded
u should honestly kill urself u aspie

>Her real name is Grace Miller.
Oh okay, how do people know that tho?

James Higgins is a 19 year old guy from England (though he might be 20 now or in a few months) and he does nothing except play vidya all day long, every day (like another user pointed out.)
He's been on Jow Forums and Discord/Steam for several years, and has been excommunicated from countless communities and servers for being mentally ill, sociopathic, and psychotic.
He is a notorious orbiter, lonely desperate pedophile, and also has schizophrenia, schizotypal, bipolar, etc. He is severely mentally ill and prone to unhinged bursts of rage and impulse. He's super unstable, controlling, and mentally fucked.
He is also a doxxer, so if you are a girl (especially an underage one) he'll post your personal information/dox on Jow Forums, this board specifically since he monitors every single thread on Jow Forums and refreshes this board all day.
If you think James Higgins "Higgus" is your friend, you are deadly wrong, and you can expect to find out in a very rude and harsh way. He will randomly remove you and/or post your shit on Jow Forums.

are you a literal retard?

who cares?

it's her name. why is how people know her name important?
faggot

Well, how do I know she lives in Ohio? How do I know she lives in delaware?

Hmmm.

Higgus doxxed her when she broke up with thim

Brooke is the best type of camwhore
pure and beautiful

not a slut like Eliza

why did she date him?

She thought he was le misunderstood sad boi and wanted to fix him only for him to abuse her.Roasties never stop falling for this shit.

that sucks, out of all the kind hearted robots on here who really just want a gf to adore she chose probably one of the few genuinely bad ones

'celeb' dont imply she's something she's not faggot

sorry chump but it's well documented she dated him. just cuz you dont like that reality doesnt change that reality.

>Higgus doxxed her when she broke up with thim
Who the fuck is Higgus, also how old is she?

>out of all the kind hearted robots on here who really just want a gf to adore
Lmao,everyone bullied her and made up rumours about her because she's hot.Goes to show how shallow r9k really is.

every fucking faggit on this godforsaken board knows her though because these fucking threads get spammed every day for the past year

She's 16-17.Higgus is the fatso in the video linked earlier.

she's still nothing close to 'celeb' status. that implies something good and she's nothing good. stop white knighting and defending m'lady she wont suck your virgin wang

I could've sworn """""""she's"""""""" been namefagging? She sounds familiar, but I don't go into any threads about her

>stop white knighting and defending m'lady she wont suck your virgin wang
are you actually retarded? celeb means everyone knows her which is a fact (on this board). couldn't care less about that underage kid, just stating the facts

>She's 16-17.Higgus is the fatso in the video linked earlier.
How the fuck does a blob like that fuck a girl like her?

They didnt fuck,they e-dated.

She has a cute voice,I would pay to listen to her talk about whatever random shit for hours.

She's 17, Higgus was 19 when they dated

idk why people call him a pedophile but there is nothing wrong with that age difference

and since brooke whores herself out to men over twice his age its not like he took advantage of her

She's a nigger. She's a faggot. She has AIDS. Stay away.

Im a few cheese burgers away from having that body.

>She's 17
I'm sorry to disappoint you user but she's pretty far from being 17,even if she looks 20-ish physically.

Pathetic. At least Eggman managed to actually bang one of the nut jobs from here even if it did cost him his sanity.

Some vapid whore that makes threads about herself to make herself seem more relevant.
Kill yourself brooke.
You're a waste of time and space.

Once on the lips,forever on the hips.
She was/is underage.

She wasn't online when this thread was posted, you're basically screaming at a wall in anger senpai

>idk why people call him a pedophile but there is nothing wrong with that age difference
Agreed, the pedo meme doesn't even make sense here even if he was older than 19 because she's clearly not prepubescent

>She was/is underage.
Yeah, she's just holding out for this lard ass and is going to beg him to come over once sweet 18 hits. Any orbiter than continues to pursue after being rejected a physical encounter deserves the rope. They are and always will be the problem.

>She was/is underage.
Depends on what country, most places have AoC around 16

vocaroo.com/i/s1PVbpgWljGV

Attached: uglycumslut.png (290x366, 180K)

She findoms and sends orbiters lynchmobs to doxx girls who disagree with findom. Get better taste. Also her and Eliza are best buds

She takes money from men for doing nothing, posts feet pics, caused a little girl to drink bleach. You're just shallow anony, there's nothing sweet about her

From my observations? Retarded.

that isnt true unless tahlia herself is a liar

tahlia admitted in a thread with her a tripcode on that brooke had nothing to do with the situation

Tahlia said she doesn't blame her even though it was Brooke's orbiters who did it because Brooke was badmouthing Tahlia

Brooke and the traction these Brooke threads get is just proof that "robots" are now just superficial and idiotic zoomers who worship findoms for their looks and care about gay discord bullshit. You are all pathetic

Wish this crusty hooker would stop making threads about herself and larping as orbiters in them

Fuck off whore

Yeah, just because Tahlia was the bigger person doesn't mean Brooke wasn't in the wrong, she was probably just saying that to calm the situation down and have everyone leave her alone

You just know it's her. Her writing style shines through in these replies no matter how much she tries to hide it

>vocaroo.com/i/s1PVbpgWljGV
>one fucking hour
Jesus fucking Christ Brooke, you got way to much fucking time on your hands.
not even going to bother is prob riddled with lies.

I dont get why she has a following. She's hot I'll give her that, but who cares?

This girl added me on discord randomly from some thread. I didn't really know much about her or any of this but we talked for a bit and it turns out she lives like 10 minutes away and has the same last name as me.

She is underage though and even if she was legal shes way outta my league so I just stopped messaging her.

She actually looks like one of those child sex dolls from Japan or some shit.

Attached: 1537747430769.gif (200x200, 2M)

brooke would be hotter if she had a cock

lmfao that instantly killed all attractiveness she could have had. Get some self respect moron

Any legal nudes?

you desperate faggots need stop giving this upside down egg head skank attention. she's a dumb bitch, end of story now fuck off

How do I get in contact with and have her ruin my bank account?

brooke i listened to the whole thing, will you be my gf?

Possibly this, originally.

how did brooke find r9k ?

what race is she? looks kinda mongrel

t. Brooke

Everytime.

How old are you user?What would you rate yourself?

Inferior to the clearly superior Beautiful Angel Ciara.

Attached: d29f681b3c84a6539a5fe14439078049dbb08ec2cd8e6775d017a09de3dcda53[1].jpg (2160x3840, 1.31M)

>what race is she?
American

>Can I get quick rundown on this Brooke gal?
A product of miscegenation.

After much detective work I've found out she doesn't want kids and doesn't want her bootyhole eaten out. Stay away lads she's no keeper.

she has really retarded basic bitch voice

>asking about my pubes
Kek,he even looks like a fucking textbook pedophile.No wonder he spends all that time in discords and playing vidya with minors.At least people will have no doubt about him from now on.Too bad you didn't lurk the archives before talking to this piece of shit.

Attached: higgusM.jpg (792x594, 52K)

that time she showed her nigger babby

oh did I kek

Attached: 1500973897691.jpg (423x222, 26K)

It's just her style to pretend to be stupid. She also sounds stupid (and arrogant and full of herself) when she talks. All of these traits put together makes her highly fuckable to all men. MEN LOVE women who are retarded, because they subconsciously assume they can manipulate such women to be fucked as often as they want and the way they wish, including facial abuse and anal fisting. Men also LOVE women who are arrogant and full of themselves, not sure why. Maybe because a woman, or basically anyone acting like that creates an impression that the person in question is high in the social hierarchy.

Also, fyi, she probably starts all of these threads herself.

>Also, fyi, she probably starts all of these threads herself
She's banned and whenever she posts you can recognize it by a fucking long shot.She has her friends posting for her when she's banned and she wants to clarify stuff.

Hide brooke threads, ignore brooke posts, do not reply to brooke posters.

Guys how do I find brooke gf? Why live without one

basik white girl

witness, this is your mind on orbiting

She looks like an alien. I have no idea why people think she's attractive

Attached: brooke.png (884x433, 558K)