How often do fembots take nudes of themselves?

How often do fembots take nudes of themselves?
I'm clueless

Attached: RtIZMOu.jpg (1835x2592, 568K)

Not often enough senpai

Attached: 43645945-87CC-45D6-A013-024BD148DC0F.jpg (1000x1334, 514K)

Not often. I only take them if I feel especially attractive that day and only if I'm currently dating someone to send them to.

How often is often?
I'm not sure what your frequencies are

I used to take some for soc and /b/ but I dont enjoy it anymore. I have a back catalog of nudes which I like to look through sometimes, and its nice to see i look decent. but I cant see myself taking them again. That ship has sailed

better question: why are they all so repulsively ugly?

Usually, they don't. The sluts aren't who I communicate with

The girls you communicate with do probably, but just don't send them to you

god shes so cute
only chubby ive ever thought was hot

I've taken a nude once (tits), never sent it to anybody though.

>you know she'd fuck anyone because otherwise she wouldn't be talking to you

Attached: a very realistic face.png (725x445, 400K)

I did once to someone who didn't even live in the same country. He apparently saved it and posted it online. He and I only talked for one day and started months drama.

So, never anymore

> talk one day
> send nudes
0/10 for bait.
Mate, if you're going to try to bait us lot, please try harder.

Not bait, he lives in England. I wish I did make it up

Why did you take it?
Why didn't you send it?

If she lost some weight she would look like marina from marina and the diamonds.

Are there any hot fembots? Seems like most of them just filter in from /soc/ and reddit and don't stay. I want a mentally ill trad fembot gf.

>nose piercing
wtf we need hitler again

I don't take sexy ones. I took some the other day to show weight loss progress and to see what I look like before I get into lifting and building muscle.

Who is dis? Any more?

nice, I'll help you out by taking a look at them and offering positive encouragement

I never take nudes because my own body disgusts me.
Also have trouble looking at myself in the mirror.

A lot, it's my job

>Why didn't you send it?
I didn't take it for anybody else tbf. Just for my own curiosity.

Nah you're just an autist that gets caught up on little details
A small pot belly (read: not fat) looks better than a flat one

Attached: 265A1C62-B42C-4583-8E3A-40409E03DBA1.jpg (500x667, 76K)

Why's that femvaginawomangirl? I bet your body's beautiful.

I wanna impregnate that belly and then cum all over it day after day

I'm a fatty.
Lost a lot of weight the past few months, but now I just look flabbier.
I don't think I'll ever like how I look. Don't think anyone aside from fat fetishists will like how I look. Don't think anyone will be able to look past the heaps of lipid structures to care about me.
I just want to die

>tfw a girl has never sent you nudes

I've lost 170 lbs, so it's not pretty and won't ever be pff.

If you're not as bad as me, you should get into lifting some weights and working out to fix that flab. Sometimes you can talk a gym down to a lower price.

Exercise doesn't cause fat loss, though. Just muscle gain. Can lose all the weight I want, but because of how heavy I was to start with, I'm always going to flabby. Mostly because you can't just 'delete' fat cells unless you have lipo.
And I can't afford that with my NEET lifestyle.

Was 310ish this time last year. Down to 225 now, but still want to kill myself anytime I look in the mirror.

Try corset method? From the replies here it might help you gain some confidence, this could be bad advice though

Never, what's the point in taking nudes

>Exercise doesn't cause fat loss, though.
total lie/ignorance.

It's hard finding a corset in my size, and even if I could, find it just as deceptive as makeup imo.

There's multiple studies on this.
Exercise causes muscle gain, which can cause an increase in basal metabolic rate.
Diet is the only real way to cause weight loss, absent of any other methods. It's how i lost the last 85lb.

Sounds similar to me. I was 370 lbs down to 200 now and I'm 5'3. I've been looking into fasting and autophagy to see if it actually helps.
The muscle is to help with the way you look and kind of fills out the skin a bit rather than weight loss.

It is brutal to lose weight and change your habits only to be left with flab though. I actually stopped my progress for a long time because it's so discouraging.

lol look at this fucking idiot. Go run 25 miles a week and tell me it doesnt cause weight loss. Idiot.

If you run 25 miles a week at a calorie deficit, yeah, you're going to lose weight.
You run 25 miles a week without a calorie deficit, you're not going to.
Learn the basics of what you talk about before you call someone an idiot, friend.

Yeah, I've been at a plateau for a bit.
What I've heard a lot about autophagy is that it does have an effect, but the length of time you'd need to fast to achieve the results we want are kind of excessive. We could probably fast for like, 60 days and lose a good amount of it, but even then, we'd still have a lot of flab.
It's a lot easier for people that didn't lose excessive weight. They can just do 24 hour IF and manage enough autophagy to kill off loose skin naturally during weight loss.
But for people in the morbid obesity category, doesn't look too plausible without going to extreme extending fasting.
I personally do the 24 hour intermittent fasting, which is showing at least on my face. But the flabbiness everywhere else is pretty terrible.

If a guy had the same relative bodyfat percentage he would be considered fat and ugly. Just shows you how you can be a lazy pig as a woman and still get laid.

Guess I'm going to have to gain some willpower and try a few very long fasts. I've attempted to do extended fasts before and only manage to go 5 days without food before I get scared by the lack of sleep and other things that pop up with fasting.
I really wish that one obese man who fasted for over a year had photos of his body without clothes to see what he looked like after. I've yet to see people who fast as big as I was. I should use myself as an experiment to help others...Also because I really don't have 50k for excess skin removal on my body.

I do think there was one man that was about 600lb that lost a lot of weight doing ketosis and fasting, but not sure if he had any surgery done.

I'm considering getting lipo done on my arms once I get a job and save up. It's around 1500-2500 for both arms.
My upper arms are probably one of the things I'm most self conscious of. End up wearing heavy hoodies in summer just to hide them.
Stomach is a big one too, but it's pretty easy to hide that.

You're opposed to dating a fat fetishist?

I'll try to look that guy up. I imagine at 600 lbs, even with fasting, he'd still be dealing with a lot of skin.

For me, it's also my stomach and my massive thunder thighs. It's so gross that I've lost all this weight, yet they're almost the same size as my waist and there's fat bulging over the knee. I hope they'll improve in the next 30 lbs.
In the meantime, have you thought about getting some arm tights to help give you better shape until you can get lipo? I'm not sure how much they are, but I've been thinking I should get myself some.

I've considered them, but not sure if it's worth it.
Thankfully I've never dealt with the fat hanging over the knee, but have the fat behind the knee which is kinda ugly to see. Little less noticeable than the front at least.

I don't think it's really healthy to fetishize a romantic partner personally. Makes for an unhealthy relationship dynamic.

>Makes for an unhealthy relationship dynamic.
How so?

A relationship founded entirely on a sexual aspect means when that aspect loses its novelty or changes (i.e., partner losing weight), there isn't much holding the relationship together.
Relationships need good foundations. A fetish isn't a strong one.
Also can lead the fetishized partner to feel objectified, which can foster resentment.

this nigga obviously gay, baka

You realize the thrill of sex will wear off, right?