Tfw your gym nemesis is about to hit a new PR

>Tfw your gym nemesis is about to hit a new PR

Attached: 1555717025097.webm (640x640, 2.71M)

Kek.

he fucking had it and then the dumbass trips on him.

God dammit this pisses me off every single time.

I really wanna know the aftermath of this. Did the fake spotter get his ass beat? Was the dude benching injured? What about she hulk in the back?

This gif. Watch the spotters feet, the fucking poopman makes the black guy who was closer and got there first lose footing and fall into the bar. Leave it to the jean and collared shirt wearing pajeet to just be in the fucking way. The guy probably would have finished the lift too

Why did it look like the guy was gonna finish his rep though

Because he was and those clowns fucked it.

Doesn't look like he would get injured from that although he may have had strained his muscles after that retarded spotter fucking pushed the bar down but atleast he didn't drop the bar for a good ol guillotine, thank fuck that woman came and pushed the bar sideways atleast she knew what to do unlike the other 2 fucking monkeys making the situation worse.

a saw a lanklet twink doing stronglifts the other day
he did like 60kgs squat, 50kg-ish pendlays but massive 90kg bench and 30kg added dips. Didnt see dips form but from that moment the guy became my nemesis, youre not allowed to have such inbalance

Because he was. The black spotter likely wouldn’t have touched the bar, see Fucking Baljeet had to try and be a hero

Dude it wasn’t the guy who fell into the bar, watch his and the Indians feet. The Indian makes the black lose his footing. It would have been FINE had Raj just stayed in his poop corner and oogled the female lifters

Matter of fact I never noticed the dotheads hand pushing into the spooks arm until just now. What the fuck does he even think he’s doing

Attached: 76C48F36-FD71-43D9-BFB4-2DF59FCF8E57.png (750x1334, 1.67M)

holy shit youre right, fucking paki

holy fuck that caption hahahahahahhahah

Fuck me didn't even see the pajeet push him, thought he came after he tripped, my god i'd go into a roid rage if a jeans wearing pajeet got me injured by trying to be a hero.

>tfw manbun trips watchful guardian negro spotter and you die

Attached: chloe.png (960x640, 1007K)

Yep. I’d come back to the gym all day daily until I saw him again just to choke him with the bar.

>hey Balshit— I mean baljeet, how about I spot you for saving me that day?
>Cool, what, oh okay you’re making 1pl8? Wow getting big man, I smell yo— see you
Then just fucking choke the life out of him.

>tfw subtly trip the guy coming to assistance
>everyone will blame it solely on the black guy
The pajeet is devilish and society pilled.

Attached: gamer_applause.gif (400x374, 494K)

lol

Attached: 1548548013920.jpg (750x734, 544K)

I hate brown people from asia. Why do these fuckers have to come to white countries and paki up everything?

It's funny how people get scared for you when you get near 4pl8s for bench.
Every time I load 4pl8s on the axle bar I always get worried looks from a handful of people.
It's not going to slip out of your hands unless you are a handlet.
I did 395 earlier today, 405 is imminent.

Attached: axle bar.png (955x537, 1.07M)

Don't get final destinationed my friend.

nice angle you artistic retard

Try it, you might actually like it.
Shitty thing is my gym's axle bars are only 25lbs so you have to add a pair of 10s in order for 4pl8s to be a true 4pl8s (405lbs).
In that pic the lift is only 390 lbs.

It is what it is.

you don't look like you can hit 4, but congrats

Why do you look like a DYEL?

It's the angle bro.
My phone's front camera is lame and it's on the floor.
Replicate it and see how stupid you look.

Attached: 6.png (655x880, 871K)

This is what lifting for strength gets you

Attached: 1544040818861.png (711x590, 395K)

Are you ready for the magic words?
Here, try to guess what they are.
P___ __D_

Ok just posted it

who the fuck benches with an axle bar? Are you trying to decapitate yourself?

Did you read the third sentence?
>It's not going to slip out of your hands unless you are a handlet
I know Jow Forums is full of brainlets but come on.
Try it, don't be scared.

Yo I love Pewdiepie

It's because if anything does go wrong at that weight you have like a few seconds to help before serious damage gets done. Idc how huge someone thinks they are, when they start doing that weight I stop what I'm doing and watch unless I've seen them do it before with no issue, even then I make it obvious I'll spot if need be.

Yeah don't spot me bro, watch me.

>yeah bench is a good mass builder

why do people run like they are about to save the dude from falling off a cliff?
in the majority of the times the dude still has 3 more in him and the roll of shame exists

Not even just that but he already had it above the lower pins so if he started to lose it he was able to rack it still. Without catastrophic failure he would have been fine.

nah the bar started to drift horizontally towards his head

once it stars to do that you are done

the closer it gets to your head the more the load transfers between your chest and shoulders and of course the delts cant handle the weight

but your body does this because the pecs get overloaded and your body defensively moves the weight to a muscle less fatigued

that guy was a hero

yeah opkay but what possible advantage could it give? You make stabilizing the bar harder for no reason. Your not strengthening your fucking grip because gravity is keeping it in your hand for the most part

>the bar mover over his head as it approached lockout
>like its fucking supposed to do

benchlet

>You make stabilizing the bar harder for no reason
Some would say that could be a good way to train your stabilizers, you know?
To me, it just feels good in my hands.
I'm starting to like it more than a regular olympic barbell.

you need to start cutting bro. you'd look decent if you got down to 14% bf

In due time.

Looks like 25’s desu

???

thats what every bench rep is supposed to look like, it should finish in line with your eyes.

also im pretty sure the guy wouldve made it, at that height pretty much everyone couldve racked the weight with a single push

Pls b trol

Even if the guy couldn't finish the lift(IMO he had it) the fucking stinkdeep crashed the other spotter into him

lock out should be right over the shoulders, at it's lowest point it should be below the shoulders
after you lock out you can move it over your head and onto the bench

typical black gym.

It's absolutely not the angle dude haha.
You look pathetic for being that strong.
Time for some volume work, the concerned looks of the dyels aren't worth killing yourself over anyway

You know the rules buddy, shit talking somebody else's body means you have to post yours.

Show me what natty limit looks like

what the fuck is he doing with one hand only? Like hes just in the way, no chance he could offer help like that.

Attached: VID_20190302_115803_2_1.webm (1080x1920, 2.7M)

I want to do this to a guy when he's just warming up with the bar, but I'm afraid I'll get my membership revoked.

>I want to do this to a guy
Stopped reading right there.

Attached: gravel.jpg (655x380, 82K)

cut, for the love of god

Dont listen to the twinks. You know what needs to be done

Attached: 1543465763692.png (285x401, 181K)

>powerlifts

Not even once

lol at his weiner

Eh fuck it. Just started to cut, and so should you bro

Attached: me29.jpg (600x800, 41K)

How do I prevent this from happening to me?

Blur your face user no one wants to see your mug.

Can't tell if weirdest insertions ever on chest. Or just fat tits.

This guy just looks retarded with the way he bench

you don't arch your back like a stupid mother fucker, for one.

>every time I load up 4pl8s
>405 is imminent
Do you know how to count?

Never go to a gym loaded with pajeets. The absolute worst. They're a liability in any weight room.

Don't listen to the fags telling you to cut my man

But papa Rippletits said to

>implying every barbell weighs 45lbs
I can count just fine user.
The axle bar I used weighs 25lbs so 4pl8s loaded on to it makes 385lbs.
Get it?

>these are the people unironically giving advice on this board
The absolute fucking state of Jow Forums

Attached: disgusted_african_american_boy.jpg (184x200, 10K)

>TAKE ME DOWN TO SNIPPY SNAP CITY
>WHERE THE GRASS IS GREEN AND THE CURLS ARE PITTY
>OooOoOooH WON'T YOU PLEASE CHECK MY FOoOOOOOOoooOrM
>YEAH-Y-YEAH.

Attached: 1555076170932_0.jpg (362x447, 109K)

You look great, are you sucking in your gut?

kek

Attached: 1548494792397.jpg (209x205, 8K)

In case this is real, absolutely pathetic

SonOfSamMode
How many hookers did you kill?

why is that bar as thick as a stripper pole, what the fuck

Attached: 1wdaehlrf8n21.jpg (563x786, 108K)

>dicklet

God black people are so stupid and worthless, this webm just proves it

>This fucking webm

Unless you are pinned down there's no need for a spotter, the dude could have litreally rolled it off him if he failed.

Ignore twinkfags, aquire strength and mass my friend

train grip strengh

THA BLOAT GOD

Don't drop the bar.

If it makes you happy here you go
I'm benching like 4 pl8 so pretty much 395 lb right now lol
I'm pretty strong and people always mire

Attached: PSX_20190421_171757.jpg (655x880, 232K)

Let me give newfags a tip-- actual barbell bench presses are mostly for vanity. Much, much better off (if you want real development) using incline bench with dumbells, you clean them, and then increase weight with each set, until you are down to 6 or 7 reps and 110lb-120lb by the end.
And then you go right from there into a superset on...a pec dec a decline bench or decline flyes. another MUST OWN BOOK is Arnold's "Encyclopedia of Modern Body Building," You learn from there, hopefully you have a small eight set in your basement or something so you can "priatice" the exerises" and see where it hits your muscles and what is sore the next day.

You're sucking it in so hard bro lmao sad!

Imagine going 4pl8 and still looking like this

You still will look like a fat fuck with a shirt on brother. No one mires this irl youre delusional af

i hate this bullshit. no matter how strong you get there will always be that little gut ruining everything. cutting fucking sucks, nobody likes cutting.

>gym nemesis is savage negro
>gets sent to prison and loses all of his gains
Ahem, *tink**tink*

You could cut and become aesthetic as fuck my dude, or you could continue the strength bulk and become bloatmax. Either way continue on getting those gains bro. Anyone whos negative is seriously jelly. Criticism aside of course.

Prepare for twinkboy dyel faggots to tell you you’re fat and dont even look like you lift. Ignore them you’re looking juicy bro.

>Racking on the lower pins
I tried this once and nearly guillotined myself.

Not gonna stand here and blatantly insult you but seriously do more rear shoulder and forearm work right now you look like slightly above dad bod and as the other anons mentioned nobody mires that irl. You might be considered "big" but not hot/jacked
>inb4 social lifelets will try to argue the opposite